ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

ATE Agua Terra

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Agua Terra LSE:ATE London Ordinary Share VGG0136P1045 CMN SHS NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 2.35 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Agua Terra Share Discussion Threads

Chat Pages: 1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
29/6/2009
00:50
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY .........................
ENJOY...MONEY IS EVERYTHING IN LIFE.
......... Some people they did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
I will not give out all imfo for protection reasons just in case someone copy and claim as his work

This is not a system but a way to help you to select your 6 numbers

How to play:

most sets (6 numbers) come from 5 or 4 blocks but that does not meen the rest blocks will not come up one day...(for examble all six numbers from one block)

choose your six numbers from 5 blocks 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 6 numbers
or
choose six numbers from 4 blocks 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 6 numbers

blocks examble 12345 or 12368 or 24578 (your choise)

(I choose 5 blocks and 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 numbers)

that means you choose 2 numbers from one block and 1 number from the other 4 blocks (there are times when all numbers are from 2 or 3 blocks but not very often so forget that and concentrate on 5 blocks or 4)

examble:

Take any set of six previous winning lines

Sat 10 Jul 2010

winning numbers

03 - 05 - 30 - 31 - 38 - 47 ( 3 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 6 - 7) ( 4 blocks 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 )

Wed 30 Jun 10

winning numbers

6 - 18 - 20 - 25 - 35 - 36 (6 - 2 - 4 - 1 - 3 - 4) ( 5 blocks 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 )

On each set of six you play you can repeat two numbers to your next set or even 3 if you like but not more.

try to balance odds and evens... the best choice

(there are times when we have 5 odds + 1 even or 5 evens and 1 odd number & 6 + 0 or 0+ 6)

comments

There is more to this but this will do for now as i am still working to improve it.
( All ideas are welcome, help me to improve it :)
As it is now you still need good luck too but if you play the lottery this will help you alot. I find from experience that a syndicate of 5 and £5.00 each give you a better chance. I did use this from the start (with a group of friends) and i had some very good wins.

A lotto syndicate is a croup of people who put their lottery money together.
You get an instant increase in your chances of winning because you are now playing with more tickets than you would ever buy on your own and there is no extra cost. The winnings are then shared equally between the group.The downside is having to share the winnings. But when even a smaller share of a jackpot win can change your life, it's not much of a downside!

A good place to go for more imfo

Have fun and post your winnings... Good luck :)

Always sign the back of EVERY ticket as soon as you buy it and check lottery tickets yourself.

k38
Chat Pages: 1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock