ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

BAN Banco Lat.8%Pfd

0.00 (0.00%)
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Banco Lat.8%Pfd LSE:BAN London Ordinary Share PAP169941161 8% CUM PTG PFD STK
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% - 0.00 -
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Banco Lat.8%Pfd Share Discussion Threads

Showing 151 to 162 of 175 messages
Chat Pages: 7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
13/3/2020
07:57
TIME TO BUY LIKE NO TOMORO!
johncasey
10/3/2015
09:35
Another Blue ADVFN user has had enough...
grbaker
07/3/2015
15:38
I have now asked ADVFN Support to remove this thread.

UPDATE:

ADVFN have replied; stating that it is not possible to remove threads...

So the thread stands. If people want to use it for whatever purpose; please go ahead.

There will be no moderation on this thread.

grbaker
05/3/2015
12:46
If there is no further interest in this thread, I will be asking ADVFN to remove it in a few days...

GLA,

GRB.

grbaker
05/3/2015
09:41
Please note, I will not be putting any more time into this thread myself: so if anybody wants to use it e.g. to see what the general feeling is on ADVFN etc. then great... go ahead and share the link to it etc...

GLA,

GRB.

grbaker
05/3/2015
09:18
What it is with these despotic moronic power freaks that gives them the illusion that they should censor the opinion of people that they do not agree with?
They will provide all sorts of reasons, but the reality, the truth is the people they want to ban are the people who disagree with there outlook on a particular share.
If this country has one thing left worth defending it's the ever eroding right of free speech.
Shame on you!

evil_doctor_facilier
05/3/2015
09:07
Should ADVFN Thread Creators be allowed to Moderate or Ban Malicious 'Blue' Posters?

As many ADVFN users will know; it is impossible to Moderate or Ban 'Blue' (fee-paying) users' posts.

If anybody would like ADVFN Blue Posters, who give their time to create threads, to be able to Moderate or Ban other Blue Posters, but only on the threads they create; please post your thoughts below.

Please also either vote 'up' or vote 'down' this header post; so that we can get a quick running idea of what people think.

P.S. This thread will not be moderated or supported further by myself: think of it simply as a kind of 'poll'...

...if anybody wants to pursue this issue, or promote this thread e.g. in order to gain votes / opinions etc., you'll have to share the link to this thread yourself!

grbaker
10/11/2012
11:50
What do rabbis do with leftover circumcisions?

They sell them to Brexiters for chewing gum.

marcus wanky
10/11/2012
11:32
One day Mr. Smith, the president of a large corporation, called his vice-president, Dave, into his office and said, "We're making some cutbacks, so either Jack or Barbara will have to be laid off." Dave looked at Mr. Smith and said, "Barbara is my best worker, but Jack has a wife and three kids. I don't know whom to fire."

The next morning Dave waited for his employees to arrive. Barbara was the first to come in, so Dave said, "Barbara, I've got a problem. You see, I've got to lay you or Jack off and I don't know what to do?" Barbara replied, "You'd better jack off. I've got a headache."

marcus wanky
10/11/2012
10:35
Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamed I was skiing!"
marcus wanky
10/11/2012
10:30
A couple just got married and on the night of their honeymoon before passionate love, the wife tells the husband, "Please be gentile, I'm still a virgin." The husband being shocked, replied, "How's this possible? You've been married three times before." The wife responds, "Well, my first husband was a gynecologist and all he wanted to do was look at it. My second husband was a psychiatrist and all he wanted to do was talk about it. Finally, my third husband was a stamp collector and all he wanted to do was...oh, do I miss him!"
marcus wanky
10/11/2012
10:28
What does a nigress and an ice hockey player have in common?
They both change their pads after 3 periods!

marcus wanky
Chat Pages: 7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock