ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

ATC Atlantic Coal

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Atlantic Coal LSE:ATC London Ordinary Share GB00B142G994 ORD 0.07P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.09 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Atlantic Coal Share Discussion Threads

Showing 4901 to 4920 of 4925 messages
Chat Pages: 197  196  195  194  193  192  191  190  189  188  187  186  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
05/10/2022
21:55
Imagine share price today here in the middle of the coal crisis in many countries.. Ffs so angry
marmar80
21/12/2021
07:16
!FOLLOWFEED
ATC Group, an independent UK music company housing talent management, live booking, livestreaming and talent services, is pleased to announce that admission of its ordinary shares of £0.01 ("Ordinary Shares") to trading on the Apex segment of the Aquis Stock Exchange Growth Market ("Admission") will take place and dealings will commence at 8.00 a.m. today, under the ticker ATC and ISIN number GB00BM9CMX71.

As announced on 14 December 2021, the Company raised a total of £4.15 million (before expenses) through a placing with high quality institutional and private investors. The net proceeds will principally be used to invest into each of ATC's five business segments and to support the Directors' growth strategy for the Group. Based on the placing price, the Company's market capitalisation will be approximately £14.66 million on Admission.

ATC Group encompasses live rights, live agency, production, artist management and investment, and a range of music artist services. In the Directors' opinion, the music industry remains fragmented in the mid-market sector and combined with the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, this results in a significant opportunity for companies such as ATC Group with integrated and resilient business models to capitalise on a number of structural growth areas by way of organic and acquisitional expansion.

bigbigdave
02/11/2021
09:33
Yep- That is the way AIM works.......Rinse and repeat...Some punters never learn.
p@
02/11/2021
09:18
That's insane. And the court allowed for all of that.
marmar80
02/11/2021
09:16
This mine is now under the name of BEN....Still run by Adam.....LOL
p@
15/9/2020
07:13
Just read my last posts here.
marmar80
14/9/2020
16:16
Is this company still active? And anyone know what is happening to our shares?
mozyali
25/2/2020
23:36
Coincidently new owner in 2020 of the Atlantic Carbon Group (ACG) has the same abbr ACG in the name since 2018.
marmar80
25/2/2020
23:33
ACG Holdco Limited is an active company incorporated on 18 January 2018 with the registered office located in Sevenoaks, Kent. ACG Holdco Limited has been running for 2 years. There are currently 6 active directors according to the latest confirmation statement submitted on 17th January 2020.
marmar80
23/2/2020
10:08
New owner of all assets is ACG Holdco, LLC, an affiliate of White Oak Global Advisors, LLC.The anthracite sector is booming. Atlantic Coal now we know it was a scam, all operations and acquisitions have been funded by shareholders and the winner is a rich vulture fund. If there was really a significant interest around ACGs assets, why the achieved price was not higher so the shareholders could get something back too? Scam.
marmar80
23/2/2020
09:58
Not sure how much did they get, but shareholders were as always left with nothing!Atlantic Carbon Group Plc ("Atlantic Carbon" or the "Company") is a leading anthracite mining and processing company with its operational headquarters in Hazleton, Pennsylvania. The Company is among the top U.S. suppliers of high-quality anthracite coal, from surface mines, with property that spans over 2,500 acres of owned and leased land. Atlantic Carbon is one of the largest anthracite mining producers with a maximum operating capacity of approximately 480,000 tons of anthracite coal annually.
marmar80
23/2/2020
09:56
SSG Capital Advisors served acted as investment banker to Atlantic Carbon Group in the sale of its equity interests to ACG Holdco, an affiliate of White Oak Global Advisors.The sale was effectuated through an Administration proceeding in the UK and an ancillary Chapter 15 proceeding in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.Atlantic Carbon is an anthracite mining and processing company with operational headquarters in Hazleton, PA. The company is among the top U.S. suppliers of high-quality anthracite coal from surface mines with property that spans more than 2,500 acres of owned and leased land.While Atlantic Carbon had a strong history of successful operations and continued growth, a recent acquisition of a nearby mining site constrained liquidity which led them to trip loan covenants. Upon receipt of a notice of default from its lender, Atlantic Carbon opted to initiate an administration proceeding in the United Kingdom to protect its assets and continue as a going concern.SSG was retained by the UK administrators to conduct a comprehensive marketing process and solicit offers for the equity interests in Atlantic Carbon. A credit bid from White Oak was ultimately determined to be the highest and best offer for all of Atlantic Carbon's equity interests. SSG's previous anthracite coal experience and special situations sale expertise enabled the company to continue operations as a going concern, preserve over 150 jobs in Northeast Pennsylvania and maximize value for all stakeholders.
marmar80
23/2/2020
09:55
https://www.abfjournal.com/dailynews/ssg-advises-atlantic-carbon-group-sale-to-white-oak-affiliate/
marmar80
23/2/2020
09:53
SSG Capital Advisors, LLC ("SSG") acted as the investment banker to Atlantic Carbon Group Plc ("Atlantic Carbon" or the "Company") in the sale of its equity interests to ACG Holdco, LLC, an affiliate of White Oak Global Advisors, LLC ("White Oak"). The sale was effectuated through an Administration proceeding in the United Kingdom and an ancillary Chapter 15 proceeding in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. The transaction closed in December 2019.Atlantic Carbon is a leading anthracite mining and processing company with operational headquarters in Hazleton, Pennsylvania. The Company is among the top U.S. suppliers of high-quality anthracite coal from surface mines with property that spans over 2,500 acres of owned and leased land. Atlantic Carbon is one of the largest anthracite mining producers with a maximum operating capacity of approximately 480,000 tons of anthracite coal annually.While Atlantic Carbon had a strong history of successful operations and continued growth, a recent acquisition of a nearby mining site constrained liquidity which led them to trip loan covenants. Upon receipt of a notice of default from its lender, Atlantic Carbon opted to initiate an Administration proceeding in the United Kingdom to protect its assets and continue as a going concern.SSG was retained by the UK Administrators to conduct a comprehensive marketing process and solicit offers for the equity interests in Atlantic Carbon. The process attracted significant interest from several domestic and international strategic and financial parties. A credit bid from White Oak was ultimately determined to be the highest and best offer for all of Atlantic Carbon's equity interests. SSG's previous anthracite coal experience and special situations sale expertise enabled the Company to continue operations as a going concern, preserve over 150 jobs in Northeast Pennsylvania and maximize value for all stakeholders. White Oak is an investment advisor and private credit firm that provides small and middle market businesses with term loans, asset-based loans, invoice factoring, trade finance, equipment financing and treasury management.Other professionals who worked on the transaction include:Alastair P. Beveridge, Simon J. Appell and Clare L. Kennedy of AlixPartners UK LLP, Joint Administrators for Atlantic Carbon Group Plc;Seth Schwartz of Energy Ventures Analysis, Inc., restructuring operator for Atlantic Carbon Group Plc;Graham Lane and Iben Madsen of Willkie Farr & Gallagher (UK) LLP, counsel to the Joint Administrators for Atlantic Carbon Group Plc;Pauline K. Morgan, Sean T. Greecher and Jordan E. Sazant of Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP, counsel to Atlantic Carbon Group Plc in the Chapter 15 proceeding; andDeyan P. Spiridonov, Andrew V. Tenzer and Shlomo Maza of Paul Hastings LLP, counsel to ACG Holdco, LLC and White Oak Global Advisors, LLC, as Administrative Agent.
marmar80
23/2/2020
09:52
https://www.abladvisor.com/news/17932/ssg-advises-atlantic-carbon-group-in-sale-of-equity-interests-to-affiliate-of-whi
marmar80
27/12/2019
08:32
All gone very quiet on here and on LSE. No information anywhere.
garykc
27/8/2019
13:07
marmar80 - Please see more on LSE ATC board. Seems more of us. Momentum building!
ttny2004
22/8/2019
10:01
You should send the same to the FCA as well as they have been investigating Atlantic Coal when was delisted.
marmar80
22/8/2019
09:02
Atlantic Carbon Shareholder Action Group

Please fellow shareholders don't give up as this is a deliberate disfranchising of our shares by US lender White Oak in my opinion and their appointed CEO. Note, Digit4lis and GaryKC also feel this. So lets stand-up and unite and take the fight to them! Or of course one can rollover and let them have your shares for free!

In summary by new CEO Seth Schwartz who was appointed recently only 24th April 2019 (as White Oaks banks own man) collaborated with White Oak who are company’s primary lender. I feel we as shareholders have been totally led down the garden path. I believe the recent notice in regards to the company administration is a deliberate attempt by White Oak to disenfranchise shareholders by removing them and seizing the company's assets who are acting as bank and primary lender. However, they really just seem to be a hedge fund dressed up as a bank. What type of a responsible lender would act this way? They are hoping that us shareholders are naive and will just rollover.

I have filed my official complaint to the Security Exchange Commission (SEC) is US and ask them to investigate into this matter. Suggest strongly that you do the same if you want any chance of recovering your money tied up in your shares.

hxxps://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

Please join me in this fight! The more shareholders who object and make a noise the more we will be listened to. So we need to get a shareholder action group together of us private investors. We need to ACT NOW!

Please let me know your details - name, no of shares you own, cost (your potential loss), and contact email.

Then I will try to set up an external private group where we can share further information. Spread the word please to any fellow shareholders. The more of us the better. There are approx 650 shareholders in the company. Many of which will be in nominee accounts like me.

I will share my thoughts in a moment as a separate post as to what I have included in my complaint.

ttny2004
08/8/2019
16:59
Worthless!
bokies
Chat Pages: 197  196  195  194  193  192  191  190  189  188  187  186  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock