ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

PAI Paion

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Paion LSE:PAI London Ordinary Share DE000A0B65S3 ORD NPV (BR) (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 72.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Paion Share Discussion Threads

Showing 26 to 47 of 50 messages
Chat Pages: 2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
21/12/2022
20:44
Oh, that's good to hear, that you hold them both! Angle is by far my biggest holding, and would dearly love to put some more in at these levels, but no substantial funds for six months I reckon sadly, unless Futura shoots in the next few months which actually seems possible, though I had kind of lost faith in it. If so I will sell some and transfer over. Shares always move in the opposite direction to what you expect, Futura up, Angle down! Exasperating!!
Hope the seller clears soon for you, but anything around the 40s, I think you will do fine with.

oofafu
21/12/2022
17:18
Oofafu. As it happens, ditto.
FUM BB is a waste of space but I am still hopeful that the product will sell.
AGL. I am waiting for the holding RNS from the seller before I contemplate buying more. My guess is that whoever it is has an end of year target to finish.

hashertu
20/12/2022
23:56
Hi Hashertu, wasn't expecting any reply for another seven years and 11 months at least so thanks for dropping in 😊. Yes, completely agree re Viatris fingers crossed it will do the business for us in Europe! I used to hold Shield about 30 years ago believe it or not, but sold out quite a long while ago just to swap to a different company not for any negative reason. But I have seen Shield mentioned positively many times recently on bulletin boards for the two major holdings I currently have, Angle and Futura, no spare cash at the minute though to put elsewhere, but hopefully at some point! Also need to put some more in Paion, but thank goodness I waited for this latest collapse, may drop a bit further, or they may be planning a raise, which seems the reason for the latest share reduction, and that will probably result in a further fall, so will watch and wait for now.
oofafu
20/12/2022
09:13
oofafu. Your post reminded me to look at the Paion website.
As you say, potentially interesting stage of the company's sales direction.
I also hold STX which is on a similar cusp. Viatris seems to figure highly in the future of both.

hashertu
17/12/2022
04:21
Hi Rowley, sorry for eight-year delay in reply😊. Yes been holding and following through the years, looks like it has now been totally validated in all its trials, and should be a very nice multiplier on around a two year view when it should be achieving substantial and growing sales worldwide. I can't see any competitors at all for its brand new fully approved anaesthesia which seems to totally outclass the currently used anaesthesia and should replace them, generating extremely large profits in doing so. I presume the recent big drop in the share price, following the announcement of the potential 10 for one share reduction in January, which has no effect whatsoever on the value of the company of course, was purely due to the markets fear that the reason they are doing this, is to raise further funds at some point. Would you agree? Look forward to your reply in 2030.....
oofafu
10/1/2014
15:28
Anyone in the UK still holding?
I paid for all the recent rights issue (only offered to me in the UK as I hold the shares in my TD Waterhouse nominee account). I have little knowledge of this stock - a pure gamble to get some of my loss back & avoid dilution.

rowleyrat

rowleyrat
01/12/2013
20:38
gbh2. Assuming you are being serious, I still have the same number of shares according to my broker.
hashertu
01/12/2013
18:13
Probably another share consolidation ?
gbh2
01/12/2013
14:35
The Paion share price appears to have gone up 130% in the last month.
Does anyone know why?
Positive results in a Japanese Phase II/III of CNS7056 were announced in November. Is this the reason?

hashertu
11/10/2010
14:49
Something appears to be cooking here - any ideas?
raldo
24/9/2009
14:10
Anyone know of a reason for the recent rise?
soulected
27/2/2009
18:45
Deletd post.
Info I wanted in the header- CeNeS

aukley
23/2/2009
13:29
wikroberts--shameful comment. Get a grip man! Business is business. Nothing PAI has done is one tenth as bad as the "Great" British banks have done to millions of us.
ardiebo
20/1/2009
09:26
Interesting research update. Short acting sedative looks promising.
bonzo
19/7/2008
17:53
As you say, not much action.

Now trading at 1.25/1.27 euro, but £0.90/£0.95 here. Can anyone explain why the UK shares trade at a discount?

wikroberts
14/7/2008
08:09
not much action here one must say!
thingie
06/7/2008
20:14
Goodbye Cenes, hello Paion.

I had hoped that the takeover, with its dual listing on the AIM and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, would give this share a lift. All that has happened so far has been a marked drop in the price of the shares (PA8) in Germany. Even after a marked rise on Friday (17%), PA8 is trading well below recent levels, but at a 17.5% premiun to the AIM price.

wikroberts
06/7/2008
20:05
CENES BECOMES A PART OF PAION

COMPANY WEBSITE:

wikroberts
19/6/2005
10:54
YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE JOEker!!!
bearable
19/6/2005
10:38
A Must read thread about Ramping :-
gerry2
19/6/2005
10:34
JOE or LTM????
bearable
19/6/2005
10:31
A particular person(JOE) is a fraud.If his info was genuine then it would work both ways.Buy in and sell at a profit at a certain time but it doesnt happen.DOES IT JOE?
bearable
Chat Pages: 2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock