ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

BMR Bmr Group

0.00 (0.00%)
15 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Bmr Group LSE:BMR London Ordinary Share GB00BWV0F181 ORD GBP0.01
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1.90 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

BMR Mining Share Discussion Threads

Showing 30076 to 30099 of 30100 messages
Chat Pages: 1204  1203  1202  1201  1200  1199  1198  1197  1196  1195  1194  1193  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
09/2/2021
07:54
An odd link for a new beginning as it seems to have all the old BMR guff no longer relevant since the JLP shenanigans?
fireplace22
05/2/2021
16:31
Robers98: Is what you report as Kendrick Resources Plc the same company as Kendrick Resources Limited (incorporated 5 January 2021, company No. 13114634)?
meanreverter
04/2/2021
22:40
At the AGM held earlier today, all ordinary and special resolutions were passed and so the Company's name has now changed to Kendrick Resources Plc
robers98
29/1/2021
10:32
Remember BMR is just a simple private limited company at the moment so no aim or other rules apply just the companies act as amended.

It's your company as shareholders and you can decide who you want to run it and what to resolve.

1st thing is to ring-fence that royalty and not have it diluted. I'd rather BMR was just a royalty shell that be diluted 1000 times to pay another implant who shafts us all

qsmeily456
28/1/2021
21:44
On the BMR website....but yes
qsmeily456
26/1/2021
12:53
Has the voting details and agenda of the meeting been sent out to the share holders or do I need to request them .
1pennytrader
26/1/2021
11:55
Say NO to all resolutions

Demand 11% Jubilee royalty is ring-fence to existing BMR shareholders and not part of any deal or super dilution

qsmeily456
25/1/2021
20:19
No attendance Covid

Vote no to all the resolutions

I'd rather lose my investment and take Court action than let this happen

We never needed resources just processing plant and capacity for the £17bil of Kabwe assets that were given away for an 11% royalty agreement the details of which few shareholder have ever seen.

Now the jubilee cuckoo wants to do the same again.

Buy yet more resources we cannot process but will have to fund through a ridiculous dilution.

What's needed it a BOD controlled by true BMR shareholders not another Bird implant.

BMR Watch grow some balls. Shareholders need a pre meet before voting closes.

Remember jubilee have a massive share of the vote

Bird appointed this AB replacement.

The last Nomad resigned because BMR's governance was compromised, effectively a conflict of interest Bird on the BOD, AB Birds mate and the rest was obvious for everyone to see

And here we go again....

qsmeily456
14/1/2021
14:04
Ohhh!! Tea & biscuits in Kendrick Mews on 4th Feb !! At least some return for a "lost investment". Anyone going??

Anyone know what the "Sub-Division" is about that they want our vote on ??

New name of Kendrick - What's that all about ??!!

mpilot
27/10/2020
11:37
See we've got a new crook joined to milk us 😆
qsmeily456
17/4/2020
13:51
Jubilee's Zambian Kabwe Operation continues to operate its copper refinery with all other project related work on-hold during this time LOLsss
qsmeily456
14/4/2020
15:04
Done really well for shareholders, our Alex.

And now he is looking at exploration opportunities for a relist [ecstatic emoji] What’s another 10 years of dilution and expense? He only had a £2-3 billion set of assets in the palms of his hands that could’ve been monetised. If only the absolute spiv hadn’t have been in charge.

banking_losses
14/4/2020
13:35
Great so now BMR own nothing lol
poombear
14/4/2020
10:15
Tweets from BMR today, can't see any rns from Galileo Resources today? Think Bmr still owned 15% of Zinc Star.
poombear
05/4/2020
08:03
Albino not posting about the EGM I wonder why LOLsss....are you all white....🤣💦
qsmeily456
05/2/2020
19:53
(Jan 2020) 🙇‍a94;️ Integrated Kabwe Operations, Zambia - Copper, zinc, lead and vanadium update

The Company's Kabwe Project combined with its multi-metal Sable Refinery establishes Jubilee's fully integrated multi-metal recovery and refining operational footprint in Zambia. The Sable Refinery, which acts as a central processing facility for third party material in the region, gives access to a current resource comprising of an estimated 6,4 million tonnes of surface waste assets containing 356 843 tonnes of zinc, 351 386 tonnes of lead and 1.26% equivalent vanadium pentoxide.

During the period, the copper refinery circuit was brought on-line to process historical copper tailings as well as third party sourced run of mine material. The first high grade copper metal commenced production in December 2019 with the completion of the solvent extraction circuit. The ramp up remains on track targeting to reach 250 tonnes of plated copper cathode per month during Q1 2020, before stepping up to reach 400 tonnes per month from Q2 2020 resulting in early project cash flows during the construction of the zinc and vanadium refining circuits. The accelerated ramp-up of the copper circuit was implemented to position the Company to capitalize on the positive sentiment returning to the copper industry which is expected to reflect in metal prices.

During the period the Company also focussed investment on improving the containment of water runoff and dust suppression of the historical tails which forms part of the Company's strategy to transform the Integrated Kabwe Operations into a zero effluent operation. Jubilee is working closely alongside various social and business organisations as part of the drive to achieve responsible processing of historical waste materials where rehabilitation and containment of effluents forms a core part of the project.

The construction of the zinc refinery circuit has progressed well and is on track to produce the first zinc concentrate during Q2 2020. Vanadium prices have softened sharply, and the Company is reviewing the implementation schedule for the developed vanadium circuit. The design of the vanadium circuit lends itself to rapidly accelerating construction to link to the market conditions if required. The Company will confirm the implementation schedule for vanadium during Q1 2020.

atino
02/1/2020
19:34
Anyone know what's happening here? Am I going to be a millionaire in 2020?

Have Jubilee started paying us from our share of Kabwe yet?

LOLsss

kryptonsnake
13/12/2019
15:38
Yes, JLP arranged a disposal and posted a specific RNS to confirm.
sleveen
13/12/2019
15:34
Did bmr sell all their jlp shares?
poombear
13/12/2019
14:39
ONE FOR THE ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS:
Jubilee Metals Group plc (AIM: JLP | Mkt Cap: £77.2m):

WHO: A South African based, environmentally friendly metals recovery business currently in South Africa and Zambia (PGMs, chrome, lead, zinc, vanadium, copper, and cobalt).

WHY: Revenues are set to get a significant boost following the recent acquisition of all PGM (current and future) and chrome (current) earnings at its Inyoni Operations (South Africa) – this means Jubilee now has full control of the large-scale operation meaning earnings no longer have to be shared (annual results to 30 June ’19 showed a 67% growth to £23.6m and significant earnings growth of £7m).

BONUS: The metals are sourced from slag, slurry, mine tailings, waste and alternative secondary materials from mining operations ensuring a positive effect on the environment with a zero effluent policy.

atino
12/10/2019
07:36
Jubilee Metals Holdings PLC (LON: JLP) Chief Executive Officer Leon Coetzer caught up with Zak Mir for an exclusive interview to discuss what investors can expect in the coming months.

Expanding its surface processing footprint into lead, zinc and vanadium from historical surface deposits, Jubilee established the Kabwe Project in Zambia. The acquisition of the Sable Zinc Kabwe refinery has now been completed, and Jubilee’s engineers have commenced the process to upgrade and integrate the recently acquired refinery to the Kabwe Tailings recovery project. The first phase is targeting the production of vanadium pentoxide and zinc concentrate, while phase two is targeting production of refined zinc and a lead concentrate. Jubilee will bring the copper refining line into operation to capitalise on the regional demand for such refining capacity.

From 10:25mins onwards:

(1st Quote) Copper recovery circuit already in operation 🙌 October is the first copper to be plated (very excited 😛) - first copper to be coming out 🙌

(2nd Quote) Second target (by H1, 2020) focusing on vanadium & zinc circuits 😉👍

(3rd Quote) Kabwe has the ability to DAWF jpl’s current earnings ! 🤑🤑 WOW 🤑 He states, unbeatable earnings for JPL.

atino
29/8/2019
14:24
Can’t disagree with you there Plat. They will, I’m sure, only have their interests at heart. The sub division and any subsequent cash call, prior to any agreement on royalties, could potentially offer new investors a very nice incentive and ability to Collect the larger share of those royalties.
fireball xl5
28/8/2019
11:39
I don't envy the situation you have found yourself in at all and I would be gutted if I found myself caught up in something similar.

I of course only have a peripheral view of all the circumstances but it seems to me that the Kabwe Royalty should be atleast the safest route to ensuring that all investors eventually get their money back. I would have also thought the name change, cash call and relisting would be detrimental to that.

Sacking the BOD, placing the company into administration and collect the royalty for the benefit of the shareholders would be my favoured view

plat hunter
27/8/2019
23:21
Hi Plat, I met BMR and a couple of other holders. Face to face chats with holders and a holder of a considerable amount brings out peoples views of the disingenuous antics by the board. It appears that we caught them off guard by sending all motions to room 101. Colin, sipping cool mojitos from afar appeared by arranged comms and after exchanges with the room backed off and the meeting was called to a halt with a view to call an EGM. The option must be called before any further movement, the royalty agreement must be drawn up. Bring was most amenable and so were the other holders. We were taken aside after the meeting and complemented for our efforts as the board apparently didn’t want that order of business. Strange goings on but trust is an almighty issue. All motions were voted down including Colin’s re-election. I can’t wait for the next moves but nothing as yet appears signed, sealed or delivered. You should make an appearance at the next, may well be very interesting and better attended.

Let’s see what develops.

fireball xl5
Chat Pages: 1204  1203  1202  1201  1200  1199  1198  1197  1196  1195  1194  1193  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock