ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

PHM Phimedix Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Phimedix Plc LSE:PHM London Ordinary Share GB00BLM14N85 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.95 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Phimedix Share Discussion Threads

Chat Pages: 1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
27/8/2021
11:24
Anybody any idea when will this pile of shyte will get struck off so that I can offset my losses against gains elsewhere?
judijudi
09/9/2020
15:50
This seems to be something more than pump and dump
badhshah
09/9/2020
13:51
Im so lucky thought about buying this am until a friend slapped some sense into me
roger148
09/9/2020
13:15
That's a lie
amrishbhim
09/9/2020
12:28
Phm and ORCP billions worth of contacts coming on Friday.Dyor
36jay
09/9/2020
12:25
andycarr28 Mar '02 - 20:38 - 3 of 11
0 0 0
Mr James

I will not set foot on the hallowed turf of this board again.

However, just for the record: The Directors have a share option package of over 8,000,000 new ordinary shares. These options are exercisable at any time up to March 31, 2004 at an exercise price of 5 pence.

andymunchkin
09/9/2020
12:15
Bust on the 14th September
bob1995
20/7/2005
08:34
Peter Hambro upbeat as gold production, prices rise in H1 UPDATE

(Updates to relead, adds further details throughout)
LONDON (AFX) - Peter Hambro Mining PLC gave an upbeat view on trading for
the first half of the year as gold production and prices continued to rise.
It said production grew steadily in the half year, on course with its target
of 271,000 ounces for the full year, which will be up 30 pct from last year's
209,000 oz.
Growth was driven mainly by the Pokrovskiy mine where production has risen
by around 41 pct in the first six months.
That will allow the group to benefit from strong gold prices in the world
market. In the first half, it realised gold prices of 422 usd per oz, up 7 pct
year-on-year.
The company added it remains on track to achieve the 2009 target of 1 mln
oz, the group said in a trading statement.
Alongside the update, the company gave the results of the reclassification
of its Russian resources under Australia's Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC)
code.
Resource estimates at the main Pioneer mine were about 2.2 mln oz under the
Australian code, 14 pct higher than the figures that were calculated using the
Russian system.
"Today's report is a technical confirmation of our original beliefs in the
likelihood of Pioneer to become a world class asset. Pioneer is due to play a
key part in the Group's development strategy and particularly in fulfilling our
2009 one million ounce production target," said executive chairman Peter Hambro.
The miner is confident it can financially support its growth targets, having
recently raised about 140 mln usd which will meet a big part of the funding
needed to expand production.
mbe/jfr

maxk
25/4/2002
11:50
Short article about Peter Hambro Mining from the Evening Standard.

Evening Standard, London, Anthony Hilton Column

Evening Standard - London: KRTBN; Apr 24, 2002

BY ANTHONY HILTON

It is good to see that even in these troubled times the London market still has the appetite to back a mining venture. Today it was announced that Peter Hambro has successfully placed a tranche of shares in his gold mining business Peter Hambro Mining at the top end of the range of expectations and it now has the backing to develop prospects mainly in Russia.

Perhaps his new shareholders saw an esoteric research note circulating recently on the relationship between the level of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the gold price.

Apparently, for most of the time over the past 100 years the Dow has traded at less than five times the price of gold. It took off in 1929 and got to 18 times before shares collapsed and it surged again on the back of the bull market which peaked in 1966 before again falling back. Today, the Dow is once more way out of line -- a staggering 36 times the price of gold measured in US dollars. By any historical yardstick it looks unsustainable.

But which price will move most? Gold is clearly cheap in terms of its historic relationship with financial assets, and shares are historically expensive. Getting back to a five times ratio would, however, imply a gold price of $2000, which seems absurd given its current inability to break through $400 for long. But if gold does not move up, shares would have to fall equally dramatically. Or most likely shares could fall and gold rise.

Who knows which way it will go or over what period, but Hambro's timing does seem particularly shrewd.

financialruin
24/4/2002
16:38
energyi,

I too have heard that the issue has been significantly over-subscribed. Shares are expected to start trading at a significant premium on Monday.

Peter Hambro is an interesting company that might have the potential to capitalise upon the many high grade gold deposits in the Russian Far East. However, the company needs to give investors a better understanding about its longer term strategy.

Peter Hambro now have a (not very good) web site at:

financialruin
24/4/2002
15:48
FR,
Did you get any shares? I heard it was over-subscribed
and management was surprised by the extent of the demand

energyi
24/4/2002
15:12
Cullen resources are selling their 2% interest in Peter Hambro Mining for A$3.15 Million. This values Peter Hambro Mining at £39.5 Million, somewhat above the £30 Million suggested in March this year.

Trading in Peter Hambro shares starts friday.

See:

financialruin
28/3/2002
20:38
Mr James

I will not set foot on the hallowed turf of this board again.

However, just for the record: The Directors have a share option package of over 8,000,000 new ordinary shares. These options are exercisable at any time up to March 31, 2004 at an exercise price of 5 pence.

Happy Easter

AC

andycarr
28/3/2002
19:59
Andrew,

No disrespect, we have all heard of Griffin Mining, and also know directors hold maximum £1000 worth of stock in their own names, plus remember GriffTech.com.

Could I politely ask you to go and post elsewhere?

Best regards

Ashley

mr ashley james
28/3/2002
18:11
Like Mining stocks? Check out GFM.. recent licence win (after 18 month+ wait) ...1st in China for Western Co. Zinc, Silver and Gold. Mine to open end 2002. Current price 6p

Web site www.griffinmining.com

andycarr
20/3/2002
07:48
Shortly coming to AIM...

Want to open a goldmine on the cheap? Then talk to the people who make Russia's nuclear weapons. Or so says Peter Hambro, whose Siberian goldmining company is about to be listed on the London Stock Exchange's Alternative Investment Market.

Hambro and his Russian partners scouted for local talent after foreign consultants told them it would cost Dollars 140m to sink a mine in Amur province, eastern Siberia. "We threw that one away," says Hambro.

They then turned to Russia's Atomic Energy Ministry, which in Soviet times not only built deadly bombs but also ran a huge goldmine in Uzbekistan. The atom-smashers came back with a project costed at less than Dollars 40m, using Russian technology and materials. "That's the one we did," says Hambro.

And it seems to have worked pretty well. Last year the mine made a tidy profit - more than Dollars 9m. "Which may be small in FT terms," says Hambro cheerfully, "but it's a hell of a lot of money." avenue@ft.com

FSU Gold Thread:

energyi
Chat Pages: 1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock