ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

BML Balmoral Intl

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Balmoral Intl LSE:BML London Ordinary Share IE00B134XK63 ORD EUR0.01
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.80 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Balmoral Intl Share Discussion Threads

Showing 26 to 48 of 50 messages
Chat Pages: 2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
24/1/2011
15:14
Good rise today. More to come?
stromboli
18/1/2011
16:53
Back to 2.25 again.
stromboli
30/12/2010
10:14
someone still buying
stromboli
03/12/2008
09:03
Could be a buying opportunity here to get into VOG cheaply if it keeps on dropping
lowso
12/11/2008
20:20
9.33p per share based on a VOG share price of 7.65p.

Now VOG has sunk to 6p the deal is effectively 7p for each and every Bramlin share.

VOG have got a gift.

deansaunders
12/11/2008
07:10
There you go. Floated by VOG Directors at 20p. Do nothing with the Co, and then sell the Co to VOG for 9p.
stuart14
08/10/2008
12:40
Thanks, am aware of VOG.
lowso
08/10/2008
05:46
Lowso, you might as well buy VOG because thats where this company is going to be before any drilling starts with share options, Mr Foo has spoken so it will happen like it or not.
07/10/2008
13:45
Just joined the gang here, will slowly pick up some more in the coming weeks. looking forward to the drilling and associated updates. Anybody got more details rather than whats on the homepage? Thanks and good luck to all
lowso
22/9/2008
11:49
sent today
"Dear George,
While nothing seems to be happening in VOG, it may seem wise to loan shareholder's cash for, presumably, a better return than the bank gives VOG. However, I do not understand why:-
1. VOG cannot put cash to its own uses
2. Mr. Foo can lend VOG shareholders' cash to another company, with very little collateral, that he also has an interest in.
3. Why there is the implication in the RNS that this takes VOG into a different region for oil exploration. This is a loan and nothing else – unless Mr. Foo expects to default.

There is a bit of a stench about this transaction. At the very least, it implies that VOG is going nowhere fast."
What I didn't say, and perhaps others can advise, what would AIM and the FSA say about this kind of transaction? If I set up a company today - x, get money through AIM and then set up a company -Y. I could then give a "loan" to my second company from the first, fold the first, as it is going nowhere, and I am left with the second company where I happen to be the major shareholder by far. Suddenly, I have a wad of cash and only admistrators possibly coming afer me.

barony
22/9/2008
07:30
Stuart14 - 22 Nov'07 - 07:42 - 6 of 15
Exactly. I'd rather look to short this one once Foo et al have finished pumping it.

hate shorting, but when it comes to certain directors and practices it becomes understandable. Not admirable, but understandable.

jumpin_jackflasher
04/7/2008
07:16
Speculative Buy - by SVS!
dot com
12/2/2008
15:33
This is certainly one of the quietest threads around. No posts this year!!!
stuart14
11/12/2007
11:14
steves2,
I may as well use you as you are the last on the board.Can I ask you a couple of questions firstly have you had shares in any of the companies ??? Do you actually have shares in Bramlin ??? Do you know or have you had the chance to meet Mr Foo ??? Has Mr Foo sold any ahares in any of the companies ???
Chevyplus

chevyplus
06/12/2007
20:22
Another pump and dump Foo company.......stay away you only have to look at Foo's past scams to see that.
steves2
30/11/2007
11:56
Well it seems that they are simply lining their pockets with investors' hard earned money!

And it's all legal!

that's why people are selling up and leaving AIM.....

hoylek
26/11/2007
07:45
Seems to me the easiest way to make money on the AIM market is to float a Co on it.
stuart14
24/11/2007
12:27
Some notes on Bramlin

Acquistion means total new and existing shares of circa 133m.

"In addition, deferred consideration comprising the issue of
24,062,134 new Ordinary Shares to certain members of the Concert Party and
others will become due upon receipt by RDL of an Exploitation Authorisation
which satisfies certain specified criteria".

About 157m shares x 17.5p = £27.5.m mkt cap fully diluted.

£2.4m cash.

More cash needed.
Planning to drill up to 4 wells at 4300m (3 will cost $10m each and 4th circa $12.5m).
Tie-in costs of $400k per well (that's roughly £22m but £10m needed for 1st 2 wells initially)
In addition- gas plant will cost around $10m.

Proven P1 reserves are 7 bcf Gas (1 mboe).
P2 is 65.8 bcf gas(10.9 mboe).
About 2-3 m bls of condensate.

First gas production forecast is August 2009. Gas market has to be establised.

Expected prices $10/1,000 cu-ft to industrial customers and $6.25/1,000 cu-ft to power plant.

K. Foo salary = £20,000 per year (for 1 day per calender month) + £100 per hour for any further time with Bramlin duties.
Foo will receive £25k on successful completion of first acquistion (WHY ?) which he must use to subscribe for ordinary shares in Bramlin at a pre-determined price of 10p ( Again - WHY?) Current Share price is 17.5p. (Heaven forbid If he works an extra few days per month for the company - i dread to think what the costs would be - CER and EKA are gone so he may only have Vog if i'm correct).

Marlake consultants and Entepen consultants each get £20k per year and £25k on 1st acquistion.
Sigma Consultants basic fee of £100 per hour + £25k on 1st acquistion. (Some of these consultancies are director related).

Jim Ford director will get £130k per year salary plus cash bonus of £70k (total £200k) plus 1.25m Bramlin shares.

Ernest Miller (commercial director) will get £120k per year salary plus cash bonus of £50k (£170k total) plus 1m Bramlin shares.

Wm Kelleher daughters Hydrocarbon Technologies gets £20k per year. Also gets £25k on 1st acquistion which must be used to buy Bramlin shares at 10p (current price 17.5p). This is to the trust and not Wm Kelleher.

Why do these people/trusts/consultants need to reward themselves with such payments for 1st acquistions etc ? Is their shareholding not enough ? Payments/Salaries etc are appalling imho. This will be a dreadful strain imho on a company needing more finance for drilling (don't forget all those related concert party shares to be issued 24m in total - which consists of 11.6m to Kellehers Hydrocarbon Technologies - yet they even get £25k payment for a 1st acquistion).

Never seen the likes of Pantheon or others reward themselves anywhere near this? Payments for 1st acquistions etc ? - i find it incredible.

At 17.5p and expected market cap of £24.2m on the acquistion (£28m fully diluted) They only have £2.4m cash and possibly £0.5m will be eaten up in salaries etc going forward. Well costs are £5m each x minimum of 2.

CER, VOG, EKA never delivered on expectations but it seems the founders/directors etc here are already on the way to positioning themselves for lucrative salaries etc.

zengas
23/11/2007
11:40
At least you get two chances of making money on Foo shares.
Going long when the're pumped and and going short when the're dumped!

A con?
Set up and list a shell company on the AIM raising cash.
Set up a private company.
Pay some corrupt official in Cameroon to get some licences into the private company
Sell the private company to the AIM listed one.
Walk off with the cash and leave the AIM company to die a long lingering death.

No one seriously thinks this company is actually going to produce anything do they?

douggy b
22/11/2007
07:42
Exactly. I'd rather look to short this one once Foo et al have finished pumping it.
stuart14
22/11/2007
07:42
bill kelleher wil be collecting a big salary here
jimtid
22/11/2007
07:40
Bramlin was formed in January - the ipo small print showed Foos holding company was one of the founding shareholders at BML. They had a chairman who resigned a few months later - Lo and behold Foo is then named Chairman after it is fully listed. Call me cynical that the AIM listing was very low key in terms of who might be behind the company given the dismal performance of CER, VOG, EKA.

There is a hedge fund as an investor in BML.

Vog are named as a vendor .

Pity they could not deliver proper shareholder value at EKA, CER both now gone and VOG languishing.

zengas
22/11/2007
07:28
Ah, Bill Kelleher, ex-VOG CEO who managed to sell out at +£2 also here. LOL!!!
stuart14
Chat Pages: 2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock