ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

ARTA Artilium

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Artilium LSE:ARTA London Ordinary Share GB00B1L7NQ30 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 22.80 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Artilium Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1001 to 1025 of 1025 messages
Chat Pages: 41  40  39  38  37  36  35  34  33  32  31  30  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
07/8/2018
18:25
Oops. TEUM down 10% today. The bids worth 23.6p now. It's just given up yesterday's spike though.
gnnmartin
06/8/2018
14:58
The Parateum bid is to be put to Parateum stockholders in September, and the offer papers should be sent to Artilium shareholders some time this month. The bid is currently worth 26.5p per share (with Parateum at $3.16 and the dollar at 77.36p. I've been buying a few more ARTA at 20p. Quite a few others doing likewise, more than mopping up the sellers.
gnnmartin
19/6/2018
10:45
The display of the presentation is no up on the Parateum site, but I'm disappointed that it does not include the voice-over. Although the spoken presentation usually just gives a sort of read out of the display, I do find it helpful.
gnnmartin
08/6/2018
15:57
I only caught the questions: I look forward to getting the presentation from ARTA's web site. The questions & answers were encouraging.

I gather Vodafone provide 60% of revenue, expected to fall to 50% as other sources grow, so that concentration is an exposure. TEUM lost a (the?) major customer a few years ago, which caused the share price to tank. The jump in Jan Feb 2017 was caused by the current management taking over, or at any rate, coincided with that.

gnnmartin
08/6/2018
15:06
WEBCAST NOW ON

TEUM now down to $2.18 from $2.42 - So US market does not appear to like. Views ?
However now bouncing back - webcast effect ? Now $2.22

pugugly
07/6/2018
10:37
Just a quick first impression, since the RNS is 74 pages long! Parateum (TEUM) is about 50% bigger in market capitalisation than Artilium. They exploded from 11 cents to $2.91 between Jan and Feb 2017, dropped back to 50 cents and climbed back since then to the current $2.33. I haven't yet seen what happened in Jan '17: I assume a reverse takeover, but that is a guess. I attended the last ARTA AGM last December, when I heard that they were enthusiastic about the possibilities of working with the new USA contact. I guess that was TEUM, but haven't yet checked.

I'm torn about whether to cash in. I'm at an age when I am gradually cashing in the stocks that come good, but this looks as though it could be well worth keeping.

gnnmartin
12/4/2018
12:49
after all these years something is happening and in right direction
ramda
27/3/2018
11:40
Lets hope it continues and full year is better
ramda
27/3/2018
11:04
I still hold. As you say, solid results and good outlook.
gnnmartin
27/3/2018
06:20
I don't hold anymore but they look solid results with good outlook
glennborthwick
13/12/2017
17:01
I attended the AGM yesterday. The 1m euro receivables are not 'reallocated'. They are new receivables resulting from the renewed agreement signed in February with Telnet.
gnnmartin
12/11/2017
14:06
Thnks waibrock.
petewy
30/10/2017
13:13
I feel the business lack of competitive advantage in a very competitive sector makes it a unviable proposition for investors. That’s because of several things investors should be cautious about:

1). High Goodwill value; - it could destroy the venerable £37m market valuation.
2). The mystery behind reallocating 1m Euros of receivables to Non-current assets.
The shares have risks attached, but people interested need to do more research.

For full analysis of Artilium and other companies’ result analysis, click

walbrock82
18/10/2017
09:22
Hope full being waiting for years
ramda
16/10/2017
16:34
i am still hanging on hope looking at the partner company it looks interesting
but still early days

ramda
13/10/2017
17:08
no Im in the same boat; clearly bought a couple of years too early !!
janeann
13/10/2017
17:08
no Im in the same boat; clearly bought a couple of years too early !!
janeann
13/10/2017
16:33
Am I the only one still here? Full year results on Oct 30. Hopefully it will justify the rise over the past year. I'm not much short of break even at last.
gnnmartin
21/2/2017
12:11
let hope this will give it a big boost . been waiting too long
ramda
21/2/2017
07:14
quite a contract upgrade!

Artilium secures major contract upgrade and extension from largest customer Telenet

Artilium plc (LSE/AIM: ARTA), the AIM quoted provider of innovative telecommunication software and solutions, is pleased to announce that it has secured an expanded MVNE platform agreement with its largest customer, Telenet Group BVBA ("Telenet"), securing the relationship for the next five years.

Highlights:
-- Expanded MVNE Contract to deliver innovative MVNO services over the next five years
-- New ARTA Bill(R) solution available to Telenet Group
-- Contract extension includes a cash payment to be effected this month of EUR5.3 million

Telenet has decided, given the importance of the partnership and their overall satisfaction with Artilium's solutions, to make a commitment to Artilium for the services it is due to receive over the next five years. As part of the extension Artilium has secured a cash payment to be effected this month of EUR5.3 million for revenue which will be recognised in equal instalments over the next five years.

As part of this contract extension Telenet will also get access to the newly developed ARTA Bill(R) solution. ARTA Bill(R) is Artilium's high-throughput business solution to automate and streamline MVNE/MVNO billing & invoicing processes. It bridges the gap between the real-time telecom production platform and third-party ERP invoicing systems. ARTA Bill(R) is part of Artilium's growing suite of billing & invoicing solutions.

Bart Weijermars, CEO, commented: "This commitment by Telenet Group clearly shows that Artilium delivers high quality innovative solutions to its customers. Based on this positive result with our most significant customer we feel confident that we can further expand our managed services business. We will continue developing new innovative offerings. The cash payment will be used to improve our working capital position and further develop the business."

janeann
26/1/2017
09:14
A few million shares traded over the last week or so. It seems to be a would be seller rather than a would be buyer, but the shares are being absorbed well enough so far. I'm hoping that once the big weak holder is out of the way the shares could continue up.
gnnmartin
21/12/2016
12:29
I've held these shares since 2013, and was thinking of selling since I am looking to increase my cash, so I went to the AGM yesterday to meet the directors and ask a few questions. I liked the directors, and have decided to hold on.

I was worried by Stinks post 463. I was told that the contract ends in 2017, but they have made good progress in renegotiating it, though nothing has been signed. I pointed out that the management charges were rising as fast as revenues, but was told that both relate to new acquisitions, and they expect the management charges to fall as the new acquisitions are digested. That should help the adjusted EBITDA and help cash flow, but the profits (or losses) are a long way from the EBITDA, mostly as a result of the ballooning amortisation. However, the amortisation is also a result of the acquisitions. Goodwill is written off over 5 years, so as long as the acquisitions have a long term future we should see profits in 5 years.

The most important consideration though is can the businesses increase revenues at decent gross profit margins. I was (and am) interested in Artilium Africa, and the company does seem confident that they can secure some valuable contracts there.

So I will hold for another year, and hope to be more solidly optimistic by the end of that.

gnnmartin
08/11/2016
09:04
too risky for me, but I hope for all holders Artilium will be a big succes
stinkstruik
08/11/2016
09:03
Those new contracts are merely small MNVO's that are all startups and dont generate any money. Problem is that The big contract used to be with former KPN. If they decide to get of teh Artilium MVNE platform and swtich to another one than all MVNO's hanging under this platform will also have to switch
stinkstruik
08/11/2016
08:59
But those contracts are being replaced by others
realism
Chat Pages: 41  40  39  38  37  36  35  34  33  32  31  30  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock