ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

WFC Watford Leisure

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Watford Leisure LSE:WFC London Ordinary Share GB0034301217 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1.25 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Watford Leisure Share Discussion Threads

Showing 501 to 522 of 525 messages
Chat Pages: 21  20  19  18  17  16  15  14  13  12  11  10  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
10/6/2018
08:25
Still waiting for a decent offer for my shares.

Best of luck All

bbr391
02/5/2011
20:43
yep, mid table seems so good compared to our chances at the start of the season. Gaffer has done so well with the kids he has brought through, academy program seems like it is in good shape. It would seem that DG will go - just hope we get good cash for the lad, could see him successful at a bottom tier premiership team.
briggs1209
02/5/2011
18:06
Took my boy to the barnsley game - his first. We scored after 30secs but the rest of the game was forgettable.

I'd have taken mid table obscurity at the beginning of the season. My biggest worry next year is not how we will do without DG (though he would be a big loss) but more what Bassini will do with the club.

Nice to have a season where we never really looked like going down.

dr biotech
12/1/2011
13:41
Well done Basso2 for correctly predicting 6th...

Im a little more optomistic about your second place, think we could even get higher providing mackay stays and they leave deeney on bench

fullupfool
13/12/2010
15:38
Has to be said another decent performance in front of the cameras on firday. With such as young side we are always going to be inconsistant, but ending QPRs 20 match run so emphatically was hard to predict
dr biotech
11/12/2010
12:49
I am not convinced that the small holders in WFC are going to receive 10p each, I suspect that the ownership could change hands defacto and the listing could be dropped by the new controlling holders, leading to a race to the bottom of this share price prior to delisting......any thoughts?
mryesyes
03/12/2010
13:42
Sugar daddy or limp salad provider?
sicilian_kan
06/11/2010
10:07
Need to get back to winning ways after a dip in results.
My recollection is that we have been a bit of a bogey side to Forest in recent years, so maybe we can nick three points at home today and push back up.

basso2
26/9/2010
18:42
Managed to get to the game - all over after 20mins. After that boro gave as good as they got but we never looked like letting them back in. Minor points were we seem to coast it a bit and defended too deep for the last 10mins. But given they were favorites to go up,it was a good result.
dr biotech
24/9/2010
01:37
Quite a comfortable position, good test against boro. If we win this one morale will be cemented.
fullupfool
14/8/2010
09:46
I'll go for 12th at xmas (shall we say this is after the boxing day games?) and 17th at the end of the season. Its been a cracking start for DG lets hope he can keep that up (and if he does that we don't sell him!)
dr biotech
14/8/2010
06:51
So after an unexpected start (at least unexpected to most commentators) what will we be in for this season?
Any thoughts as per last year for positions on Christmas Day and End of season?
The league looks very tight this year which could mean that we punch above our weight, and we have some good youngsters coming in. (See - talking it up already) but in reality I will go for 9th at Christmas but 14th at end of season.

basso2
10/8/2010
12:41
Thought we were well worth 3pts too. We could surprise a few this year, but if you gave me mid table now I'd take it.
dr biotech
06/8/2010
22:26
We are top of the Champioship by 3 clear points, and in an automatic promotion position to the Premiership

Shame the club has beed boght by Fordwat Ltd (67%) rendering our shares worthless, well 4p each is overvalued with the dilution anyway

mryesyes
04/4/2010
12:13
In addition to the demise of Portsmouth, there is another problem the FA are meeting about with Cardiff.
Essentially Cardiff are avoiding administration by postulating their financial position if they are promoted. This is a new situation as yet unprecedented.
Cardiff have a 25% chance of promtion.
If they are promoted the issue arises - if they are not promoted the 10 point (at least) deduction will be imposed in the 2010/11 Championship - so the authorities face the dilemma of a side using all its Premiership money (and likely parachute payment for 2011/12) - to pay off debt, which is totally unfair on the clubs around them which have kept their finances well, yet Cardiff may set a bad precedent.
I anticipate a change to league rules in any event to prevent the recurrance of this situation, and FA auditors to deduct 10 points at the point where a side avoids administration by postulating Premiership status to its creditors as better than administration.
In addition following the positive drug test on at least 1 Sheff Utd player last season the FA are watching "overperforming sides" and have identified Millwall for extensive drug testing.
Sheff Utd "got away with it" because they failed to win promotion in 2009
Watch this space

mryesyes
04/4/2010
11:52
(1) Being in L1 will be more exciting, raise gates over current levels and reduce costs. Just think who is in L1 next season Watford, Crystal Palace, Southampton, Leeds, Notts County, Charlton, Brentford, Orient, Wycombe

(2) Never forget that Portsmouth are likely to cease to exist at the end of the season, and may have to stage a comeback from a very low non league situation even if the local council buys the ground. That is implicit in the reasoning behind the permission they have been given to sell players - This will mean an extra side will go up in C'ship, L1 L2 & Conference. The FA are currently working on a system of a second play off final between the playoff final loser and the highest placed relegated side from the division above in the 4 leagues involved. Portsmouth cannot start next season with debts that exceed their value so grossly. It cannot happen. They cannot pay players etc etc

mryesyes
25/3/2010
23:28
Could be .....

Lets hope the loanee striker comes up with some goals.

9 points needed out of 9 games i reckon

fullupfool
25/3/2010
22:06
relegated, palace survive!
mryesyes
15/3/2010
20:32
Lord Ashcroft will give this investment one minute of his time as they challenge Leeds for L1 next season and will be in his box at Wembley for the Johnston'es Paint Final, but he has sold all his shares in the plc
mryesyes
13/3/2010
18:05
Time for Malcs head
fullupfool
09/2/2010
09:12
Apparently the director who lent the 500K is a die hard fan. Its a bit odd that we were in dire straits 2 months ago, and then we can still buy players the following month. Football has different economics to the rest of the world.

vg bit in the Watford Ob explaining what happened in the boardroom. None of them really come out with a lot of credit - I can see what the Russos were aiming to do but perhaps the way they went about it wasn't the best. If our lord GT says hes not good then thats enough for me.

Still no idea what Ashcrofts plan is, if he has one.

dr biotech
08/2/2010
17:50
seems to be a competition between ashcroft and the other directors who just want to make money out of making it expensive loans
danger comes if it becomes clear they can take a 10 point hit and stay up, will ashcroft just let the others take it into admin if they bung him a few
quid hush money

mryesyes
Chat Pages: 21  20  19  18  17  16  15  14  13  12  11  10  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock