ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

POGL Plant Offshore

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Plant Offshore LSE:POGL London Ordinary Share JE00B1XVTV01 ORD 0.01P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1.01 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Plant Offshore Share Discussion Threads

Showing 251 to 271 of 275 messages
Chat Pages: 11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
17/1/2015
18:02
Does anyone know if Plant Offshore Group still exist?
logiesinc1
22/1/2014
16:01
tdw SAY THE SHARES ARE WORTHLESS
rj allen
10/11/2011
12:08
For anyone still holding shares in POGL, I have been posting further information on the Interactive Investor bulletin board. Some positive info I think!
bill182
14/4/2010
09:55
spread now almost 400%....must be a new record!!!!!!!
Your shares IMHO are worth 4.6p...do not give them away.
NA currently £7.8m. Share in issue 166.67m =4.6p
This excludes any appreciation on the investment in RFC

bill182
13/4/2010
15:00
Sorry mate did not realize you were a holder
solarno lopez
13/4/2010
14:26
I hope your comment makes you feel better!!! It does not alter my view that the company's MV was significantly below the NA's and this is one of the principal reasons given for the de-listing.
Time will tell how much of my investment I will get back....

bill182
13/4/2010
13:21
BILL182 bang goes your posting
solarno lopez
13/4/2010
12:21
Any thoughts, flyingswan?
newton
13/4/2010
11:52
Well, that RNS has not gone down too well.
loverat
12/4/2010
14:37
900,000 shares purchased on PLUS so far today...hopefully there is some good news about to be announced.
bill182
26/3/2010
14:23
For those not familiar with the RFC investment, POGL have circa £6m pounds invested. RFC own three refineries, one of which is currently producing biodiesel and glycerin and is based in Malaysia. The plant can produce biodiesel from both palm oil and other feed-stocks, and should therefore benefit from the increased demand that should follow from the introduction of the mandate.
bill182
26/3/2010
13:42
Hot off the press...article in Biofuels International. IMHO has very positive implications for the RFC investment.

Malaysia will use biodiesel by next year
26 March 2010

In Malaysia the national government will introduce a B5 biodiesel mandate by June 2011.

Malaysia is the world's second-largest manufacturer of palm oil, the prime feedstock for the B5 mandate. However palm oil is not received well by environmentalists who claimed the plantations destroy the environment and wildlife habitats.

Malaysia initially approved the B5 law back in 2006 but it was delayed due to changes in the cost.

The Plantation Industries and Commodities Ministry said in a statement that the policy 'will benefit the country as biofuel is environmentally friendly and it will reduce our dependence on petrol diesel. It will also strengthen the palm oil prices and enable the partners, especially smallholders, to benefit from the stronger palm oil price.'

The government says that turning to renewable fuels will help lower the prices of fuel in Malaysia, where petrol is subsidised. It added that the mandate will encourage motorists to fill up with biodiesel after high prices was putting customers off.

bill182
26/2/2010
19:24
Tread carefully please
solarno lopez
26/2/2010
10:23
Hi FlyingSwan, no news on RFC, other than they are producing and selling product. My views have not changed on the prospects for POGL, the oil price is going up and many pundits reckon it will break through the $100 per barrel in the medium term. This will help POGL across all of their businesses and further the ongoing interest in renewable fuels.
The share price has been dropping on very small sales and I view this as a buying opportunity. I have just purchased a small amount, and will add to my holding when I can transfer some further funds.
The main problem is the lack of news from the company which makes many PI's nervous. The preliminary results are not due until May, but we already know from previous announcements that the results will not be brilliant.
News of a contract win or further developments with the RFC investment is needed to give the share price a lift.
All IMHO of course.
Have a good weekend.
O13

bill182
26/2/2010
09:56
Do you know if there is any News expected soon in Plant Offshire Group POGL? Yoday's drop looks like a shake out before positive news so MM's can fill their bags.
Any ideas?

flyingswan
11/1/2010
09:41
Oilfield Service Companies Will Grow & Benefit
January 10, 2010

Summary
Now is the time to consider investing in oilfield service companies.

Analysis
As the economy picks up demand for oil & gas will increase. There is no doubt that design, construction and maintenance costs for petrochemical projects will rise in line with the demand.

The oilfield service companies who make these projects possible will need to ramp up operations in order to keep up with the demands of their customers. This means procuring top notch personnel, equipment and facilities to meet those demands. Investment will be required but the returns will be good for those investors who put there money into the service companies who are ready and able to meet the challenge.

flyingswan
08/1/2010
13:21
I thought this Video on Petrofac would also apply to Plant Offshore Group POGL as they both work in the Oil and Gas Services Sector:
flyingswan
17/12/2009
15:01
Sector movers: Oil services stocks move higher
Wed 16 Dec 2009

LONDON (SHARECAST) - The oil equipment services and distribution sector is burning bright after well received results from two companies in the sector.
Facilities service provider Petrofac expects full year profits to be at least 25% higher than last year.
The company has had a good year in the contracts front and said that with trading across most of its businesses continuing to improve, it should make profit after tax of at least $330m, barring unforeseen circumstances.
Its gains are surpassed in percentage terms by Plexus, which has won a new two year contract with a one year extension option with oil explorer and producer Wintershall to supply its POS-GRIP wellhead technology and mudline suspension systems.
With stocks broadly higher, the defensive qualities of tobacco stocks are shunned. Imperial and British American are lower.
Plant Offshore Group POGL is in a major growth sector and today's mark down, I feel just reflects that the MM's want some more shares, ready for the next leg up IMHO, DYOR

flyingswan
07/12/2009
13:20
Plant Offshore Group - POGL could also benefit from some new contracts from these new comapnies and projects, seebelow:

...Reports from Eversheds' offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Qatar and Abu Dhabi, amongst others, echo the point. Our international offices report significant activity in the oil and gas sector, relating for example to the establishment of joint venture companies, financing deals, and advice on EPC or rig construction contracts.

Our experience in those jurisdictions also indicates the growth of national oil companies such as (in China) the China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec) and China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). Ian Hornby, legal counsel for the PII Pipeline Solutions business of GE Oil & Gas, identifies this as a major shift. "Traditionally the major oil companies such as ExxonMobil, BP and Shell have been the big players in global markets. However, more and more over recent years have the national oil and gas companies developed their natural reserves. For global service companies this has expanded the client base and led to localisation where the national oil companies are situated."...

flyingswan
05/12/2009
10:06
An interesting article on the Oil Service Industry which I feel would include Plant Offshore Group - POGL:
The Oil Services Industry's 3Q--A Fragile Recovery
By: Morningstar Friday, December 04, 2009 10:22 AM

...We expect the international rig count to average 1,000 rigs and range between 950 rigs and 1,050 rigs in 2010. We think this indicates modest single-digit growth numbers for most in the industry and operating margins in the 15%-20% range for most large services markets...
I think this statement could also be said about POGL:
...Internationally, Weatherford turned in the one of the worst quarterly performances, yet it has one of the industry's strongest international outlooks in 2010...
For long term share investors, I think Plant Offshore Group - POGL - could be a 10 bagger the very near future - IMHO, DYOR

flyingswan
25/11/2009
21:53
It looks to me that POGL has broken through resistance yesterday and today has tested this level as the new support - On words and Up wards – IMHO.
Over the coming weeks, we may see the cup forming - of a cup and handle formation, which should have a lip at about 10p. Early days at the moment but encouraging. DYOR

flyingswan
Chat Pages: 11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock