ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

DCM Dicom Group

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Dicom Group LSE:DCM London Ordinary Share GB00B0L2K157 ORD 2.5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 183.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Dicom Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1726 to 1749 of 1750 messages
Chat Pages: 70  69  68  67  66  65  64  63  62  61  60  59  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
14/3/2008
18:44
can somebody be bothered to create a new thread - this company is now called Kofax

KOFAX

tonsil
18/2/2008
08:09
Year on year looks acceptable, especially when currency effects are factored in.
Half-year on half-year (i.e. H1 compared compared to preceding H2) gives a less favourable slant unless seasonality is typically that way - which I haven't checked.
Anyway, the market seems happy enough on first impression although, as with all early reactions, it may reverse later in the day.

boadicea
13/2/2008
14:30
Well something seems to be making people happier.

I don't mind speaking to myself as sometimes when there is nobody about it can be a good sign.

gerdmuller
12/2/2008
14:06
Another contract win. This one looks like it wants to rise and should do if we ever get a little calm after the storm.
gerdmuller
05/2/2008
13:38
Seem to be winning one or two new contracts. New management looks active.

Maybe Dicom (or Kofax) is on the way back at last.

Also possible bid target if it stays at this level.

Another contract win today.

gerdmuller
25/1/2008
09:16
Well, it looks like a new beginning.

Let's hope the share price can now once again reflect the potential of this co.

gerdmuller
16/1/2008
15:54
Smart move Gerd, I bought yesterday so you can thnk me for today's drop.
retford1
16/1/2008
15:43
Bought a few this am.

I believe at this level these could easily become a takeover target.

Market cap now only £124m. Holding £38m in cash on BS.

Market leading company which produces high level of cash flow.

New management should help these get back on track.

gerdmuller
08/11/2007
14:37
Shares Mag:

Published date:
Thursday, November 8, 2007

Shares in Dicom (DCM) rose 3% to 201.5p after the appointment of Reynolds Carl Bish as chief executive, continuing their recovery from August's 155p four-year low. Bish will start work immediately at the information capture expert and replaces Rob Klatell, who stepped down in July. Bish had previously co-founded key rival Captiva, which was sold to EMC (EMC:NYSE) in 2005 for around $275 million. Bish's industry expertise should prove vital as Dicom seeks to rebound from this year's pair of lukewarm trading statements.

Shares says: Investors should hold while recovery takes place. RM

mdrans1
06/11/2007
10:57
breakout??? off to 220p now
woodcutter
05/11/2007
09:28
I think your question has been answered. Market seems to like the news, back to £2 again. Although I no longer hold many of these let's hope they can start to sort themselves out from here.

Last ceo was terrible for the share price.

gerdmuller
01/11/2007
09:12
Strange share price behaviour and also company behaviour too. Lots of share buy backs for treasury and directors dealngs but most odd is the announcement in july that klatell was standing down and they were looking for a new ceo and still no news, after over three months.

i would have expected siginificant interest in the post, it's a sound business.

I have held and sold and now hold again but feel it's strategically a little rudderless with this ceo position unresolved.

woody

woodcutter
13/9/2007
16:04
There is an encouraging bit in Shares mag. Refers to Directors buying, Severn Trent and US Air Force orders, share buy back , targeting double-digit growth , PE of less than 12.

"Shares says: There is scope
for further significant share
price progress as the company
pushes its trading
performance forward. Buy"

mdrans1
12/9/2007
10:51
Somebody must be building a stake in this. I just cannot believe the change in direction.

A few weeks ago this one could do nothing right.

Results were ok but the change in direction has been amazing.

gerdmuller
11/9/2007
14:19
One wonders whether they may not be more to this recovery than a new non-exec director with a large holding.
boadicea
10/9/2007
10:56
You can now read the above as 21.6% above low point.
boadicea
07/9/2007
08:16
bench - 17% above low point and results not as poor as feared so looks probable, but anything could happen in current markets.
boadicea
06/9/2007
18:42
Plenty of director buying, have we turned the corner?
bench2
05/9/2007
14:24
recovering well - breaking up thru the 20 and 50 day MA; the activist shareholder having the desired effect
upside potential
28/8/2007
12:38
I'm surprised no-one has commented on today's interims which look slightly better than might have been feared from the recent share price performance.

Reading between the lines (and I have not been following this very closely of late) it looks as if the company may have been concentrating too hard on its margins and too little on its customers - a typical short-termism attitude much prevalent in British industry, imho. ('Little Chef' is a text-book example of this.)

The hope now should be that this is about to change. It may take a year or so become clear and probably longer to restore its market rating.

boadicea
27/8/2007
10:55
Looks to be like someone who may be about to get the company for £1 per share less than they would have paid a year ago.

Seems a case of very poor management losing a lot of shareholder value in what was not long ago a very good company.

gerdmuller
24/8/2007
11:17
Interesting Development with the following announcement.

DICOM appoints 27.6 pct shareholder as non-executive director

LONDON (Thomson Financial) - Business communications company DICOM Group PLC has appointed William T Comfort III, a 27.6 pct shareholder in the company, as a non-executive director.
Comfort has extensive experience in investing in the public and private
markets.
In 2003 he founded Conversion Capital Partners, an investment partnership
which takes significant stakes in public companies in Europe and the US, working with management to help drive value. Through Conversion Capital, Comfort holds a 27.6 pct stake in DICOM.
Prior to Conversion Capital, Comfort worked for CVC Capital Partners and
advised Citicorp Venture Capital in London, focusing on European mid-to-large
management buyouts.
Greg Lock, chairman of DICOM, said he was "pleased" that Comfort had agreed
to join DICOM.
"I look forward to using his experience and skills in strategy and business
management as we consolidate our position as a leader of intelligent capture and exchange solutions," he said.

Could this be a start of a takeover or just a major shareholder keeping an eye on the board in view of the downward drift of the shares

stoph
13/8/2007
23:16
Reducing the price to shift stock.
hylas
13/8/2007
19:00
What gives with the sp? 650,000 bought today, 2,000 sold, and it's down 2.5p.
bluesbreaker
Chat Pages: 70  69  68  67  66  65  64  63  62  61  60  59  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock