ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

IMX Ims Maxims

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Ims Maxims LSE:IMX London Ordinary Share GB00B3KKWM62 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 11.75 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Ims Maxims Share Discussion Threads

Showing 876 to 890 of 900 messages
Chat Pages: 36  35  34  33  32  31  30  29  28  27  26  25  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
09/7/2015
14:40
We have had persistent calls from abroad suggesting a takeover- no money suggested yet. Same chap each time. Should we be wary?
tia Aukley

aukley
23/5/2009
10:32
IMX has been bumping along the bottom and almost going under for years now, they turn over about 5M but have loans of almost 10M. The interest they pay on those loans is about 2M a year but they only manage to make a gross profit of 1M to 1.5M a year so they end up borrowing more to make up the shortfall, which is why they now owe 10M. For investors this has been a poor bet and a big gamble for at least the last 3 or 4 years - even if they somehow manage to make 2M gross profit a year to pay the interest they would only stand still, not pay off the loans. And in the current climate the loans must be drying up.

Despite this, the CEO and others seem willing to put up 1M of their own cash (I hope its not more debt!) to buy the business, including its 10M of loan debts. This either means that there is a big turnaround deal in prospect - which is why the plc has put the paybackclause in - or else these guys just don't know when to say 'I give up'.

Either way, I think that my few shares are a lot better off in the plc than in the debt ridden business being sold off. I will be interested to see who the new plc board will be and what they might do to grow our 1M.

klever
22/5/2009
15:51
Want to recoup some of your lost money, then take a detail look at UTN.
Result coming out next week. share price may or may not shoot up after the result but for certain if someone wants an excellent medium and long term investment. Its worth your while to spend time, do your own research, if you think its as good as I think it will be. Buy and hold some. 3pps now, has potential to make it over 100pps in a couple of years time.
Don't take my word for it, go and have a look,you will see what I meant.
Just go and have a look,see what you think......!!!

maysun
04/2/2009
08:22
I had 10,000 of these before the consolidation. Just received a cheque in the post for £27...is that it or do I still have any holding?
flc
03/2/2009
17:04
Anyone wants to take over this company must make sure they have enough
money to service the hugh debt..........LOL!!!

maysun
03/2/2009
12:23
another t1ps multi bagger going south
malcolmmm
02/2/2009
22:33
I might as well buy the company myself if it drops any lower...
Surely they should issue some news ?

whyme
02/2/2009
15:35
Wow............how long will it take to fall back to pre-consolidation price...2p>>>>?
maysun
31/1/2009
11:41
Can anyone help. I received a small cheque this morning fopr my 'fractional entitlements following Capital reorganisation'. I see that the shares are now around 18p. How does this affect my shares, which I bought 4 years ago for a lot less than that ? I've been out of the loop for a few months whats gone on ?
walker197
24/1/2009
12:23
Well thats a little harsh, time will tell, but the volume was 2500 so they were marked down very harshly and the spread is huge, so take care if selling as it looks to me that these may rise in the short term......14p to sell 18p to buy, hummmmmmmmmmmm
malcolmmm
24/1/2009
09:23
When that happens, the company will delist the company,using the excuse that there are only few shareholders left after the recent consolidation.

Step 1 : got rid of majority of the shareholders.
Step 2: delist and get ready to implement step 3.
Step 3: hide form public scrutiny and take away the company for nothing.

Clock is ticking, management is now working hard for their company........LOL!!!!

maysun
23/1/2009
13:00
Yea-they will soon be down to pre consolidation price.
kemorkid
08/1/2009
09:07
Well todays the day for the repricing.
whyme
03/1/2009
17:29
Spoke to the company this afternoon, they say that as there is so little liquidity/activity in the shares because of the price they feel that 25p a share will help alot and they are hoping this will boost the share price which they feel should be some
what higher.
I have a feeling they could be right

malcolmmm
02/1/2009
22:16
Well as they have said they have lots of shareholders with small values of stock so to save money on processing paperwork they say that they are giving small share holders the option of increasing their holdings or selling in the market also it would make it easyier with reduced spreads if the shares price was in pence rather than fractions, I have 200,000 recently purchased on a 2 to 3 year hold basis.
They have loaned but are generating money and repaying the loan at a rate of knots, in 2/3 years time the loan should be paid off then the present price will look silly

malcolmmm
Chat Pages: 36  35  34  33  32  31  30  29  28  27  26  25  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock