ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

SOS Sosandar Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
18 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Sosandar Plc LSE:SOS London Ordinary Share GB00BDGS8G04 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 12.25 12.00 12.50 12.25 12.25 12.25 42,122 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Apparel & Accessories, Nec 42.45M 1.88M 0.0076 16.12 30.41M
Sosandar Plc is listed in the Apparel & Accessories sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker SOS. The last closing price for Sosandar was 12.25p. Over the last year, Sosandar shares have traded in a share price range of 11.00p to 27.25p.

Sosandar currently has 248,226,513 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Sosandar is £30.41 million. Sosandar has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 16.12.

Sosandar Share Discussion Threads

Showing 5226 to 5248 of 5250 messages
Chat Pages: 210  209  208  207  206  205  204  203  202  201  200  199  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
16/4/2024
21:03
SOS annual revenue growth was +138% then 44% and now 9%.
SOS have a "medium-term target of £100m+ revenues and a 10% margin"
Today's mkt cap of £30m appears fair value as the high street retail offer is an unknown.
Worth watching the first few shops closely.

darrin1471
16/4/2024
19:29
Almost like old times here, price pushed up weeks in advance of results as traders buy in, and it all dribbles away on the day regardless of whether the news is good, bad, or in this case, indifferent.
danieldruff2
16/4/2024
18:23
one to tuck away for 10 yrs and then could be 50p
robertbarns1
16/4/2024
15:34
Sosandar (SOS) Full Year 2024 Trading update - April 2024

Sosandar Joint CEO’s Julie Lavington, Ali Hall and CFO Steve Dilks outline FY24 Highlights, followed by Q&A.

Watch the video here:

Or listen to the podcast here:

tomps2
16/4/2024
15:31
Sosandar (SOS) Full Year 2024 Trading update - April 2024

Sosandar Joint CEO’s Julie Lavington, Ali Hall and CFO Steve Dilks outline FY24 Highlights, followed by Q&A.

Watch the video here:

Or listen to the podcast here:

tomps2
16/4/2024
15:06
Great price to load up
havinthelasttoast
16/4/2024
14:19
Ianio, I think you are right. With Superdry and Dr Martens today, the retail sector is not in favour. But despite slightly missing their sales figures, I am more than happy with the gross margin and also the comment regarding April's sales and profit margin. Happy to hold for the longer term here as they are self financing their store roll-outs and have no debt. An unusual position to be in within this sector at present. A few hints in the trading update for the positive outlook.
spig69
16/4/2024
13:53
No

i offloaded today and thats why, the directors cant hit guidance once regardless of how close to results they are. They keep saying that promotional will be less but keep promoting to try and keep up sales, the truth is its a huge gamble and is prob worth the punt but extremely undervalued i dont think so. Its fair for the execution risk.

ste2000
16/4/2024
13:39
I too thought the market 'reaction' a little over done.
We seem to have had a long term determined seller for a while, and until they clear, it would appear that we will struggle to reverse the down trend.

I remain optimistic that this will be a decent recovery stock.

ianio5691
16/4/2024
12:55
A slight miss but does it deserve such a punishing move down today. This is a company with an excellent, experienced management team with a great vision, navigating the current economic headwinds well. It's these headwinds that make companies stronger. Through the omnichannel strategy been rolled out sosandar will excel as things improve, and selling today on such a small loss makes no sense if you originally bought believing the company could out perform in the coming years.
dixienormas
16/4/2024
12:06
Trading Update:- "As a result of a substantial positive swing in PBT from H1 (£1.3m loss) to an expected profit of £1.1m in H2, FY24 will be broadly in line with market expectations* with a marginal loss of £0.2m expected to be reported for the year overall"

So a MISS then?

laughton
09/4/2024
12:23
and the buying
chatchat
01/4/2024
22:14
Zzzzz hyrdrowrong.

Let the results do the talking.

havinthelasttoast
01/4/2024
14:12
Beware all Readers: trader and shorter Ste2000 and 'Having Toast' and Halland75 are all the same account. They are multi-ID troll - just look how they behave on other stocks SOLG, THG, ASOS and GGP as tag team supporting each other " as in the know " with inside info. Don't trust a word they say: They are proven Liars... I had a bloke writing to me today in the DMs to say how nasty they were to him on YU when he bought at £3 - note - it's now £18. Nasty people.
hydrogen1
31/3/2024
16:31
Introduced a wealthy friend to Sosandar about a month or so ago,
She has bought an amazing amount of stuff!
Generalising from the particular I know, but interesting.
apad

apad
30/3/2024
15:32
Yes asos and boohoo.

For the record I’ve been shorting those dogs periodically for a long time because the data was -30 percent year over year for the last years. I don’t think shein is a massive worry because where we are in our growth journey. Asos for example was nearly 4b turnover, we are hardly scratching the surface. Also they are still not a buy. They are dying a fast death currently. I am waiting now for a long but things ain’t getting better there. The latest update was terrible but price was so low it bounced. -18 percent sales which ties in with my data and inflation increased prices along with less promotional activity.

Rampers of shares never want to hear the truth and think it is a conspiracy. So I am more hated now as people only want to hear good news. I went into this one because it was plus 76 percent in Jan or feb (can’t remember which ). March is going to be broadly flat but the quarter overall is up 100 percent yoy.

I like to give balance. Sosandar says they want to cut promotional activity because of the multi channel route. I notice They are struggling to do it. What is happening in reality is their customers are used to it and until they launch a promotion their “sales” traffic is more subdued. I track it daily with the professional system I have. So they are averaging two promotions per month and I see this is what drives a lot of their sales.

It’s going to be a bumpy ride but I’ve no doubt this will be a fantastic company some time in the future. The founders are no spring chickens either so they will want to build this baby up, give themselves a lot of options as they don’t hold many shares and get it away in the next ten years.

I am an online retailer in healthcare and I am able to track all their metrics. Sosandar are very open in their accounts so it’s very easy to measure how they are doing and I’ve set up segments on their main 3rd party sites to track conversions there. Whilst I don’t have the whole picture at all times this share at this price is a fantastic buy.

Word of warning, it’s not liquid and the spread is big so it’s not for trading, albeit it could jump 50 percent on results. I’ve took a million shares for an interest but this is one for the future and to buy a 50m turnover brand which is growing for 30m market cap when they are likely fully funded and not burning money shows how bad the U.K. markets have become.

There is also a takeover risk here where because they founders own so little they partner with private equity to take it off the markets. This will be good for us in short term. I would imagine up to 200 percent premium would be achieved.

They are absolutely spot on with multi Channel being the way to go. However running a chain of shops is a big step up from an online site. So therefore there is execution risk and why the price is subdued. If they can show it’s working we will soar. Equally if the shops don’t do well we will get hit. I’ve noticed some chunky buys coming in last days well above the ask. In a business like this a lot of people will know how their quarter has went so possibly it’s leaked out that it’s positive.

havinthelasttoast
30/3/2024
13:40
They may have it right with bricks & mortar.

hxxps://www.shopify.com/uk/retail/top-trends-shaping-your-retail-customers-in-store-expectations

eeza
30/3/2024
13:13
Excellent post, toast.
One qualification. FEVR was under the cosh based on 'consumer discretionary' doldrums but has bounced on news that the threat classification is not so bad.
SOS is possibly similar and it is off the radar with a long time 'till results. It is also a micro-cap!
Lumped unfairly with BOO and Shein perhaps?
apad

apad
30/3/2024
08:00
"Sosandar believes that market expectations for the year ending 31 March 2024 are currently revenue of £46.8 million and PBT of £0.1 million."
apad

apad
30/3/2024
00:36
Boys the toast already told you what it is, he has SW investor vertical for hedge funds which has all the data, load up
ste2000
29/3/2024
22:21
Unfortunately that's 2022 growth. This years?Hoping for something good but no idea what it actually might be.
tom218
29/3/2024
20:10
https://www.retail-week.com/fashion/data-sosandar-and-superdrug-smash-ecommerce-growth-find-out-how/7045862.article
oxford43
27/3/2024
23:08
Interesting Dixie, where can you see this?
w13ken
Chat Pages: 210  209  208  207  206  205  204  203  202  201  200  199  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock