ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

TGF Tianshan Gold.

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Tianshan Gold. LSE:TGF London Ordinary Share AU000000TGF9 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 10.25 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Tianshan Goldfields Share Discussion Threads

Showing 401 to 420 of 425 messages
Chat Pages: 17  16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
28/10/2010
21:35
Corporate Presentation
mr.oz
30/8/2010
19:00
Big volume, reletively and big rise
30 Aug 2010 0.085 21.43% 1,607,000
27 Aug 2010 0.070 -4.11% 109,000
26 Aug 2010 0.073 4.29% 40,000
25 Aug 2010 0.070 0% 130,000
24 Aug 2010 0.070 -4.11% 100,000

mr.oz
19/8/2010
19:55
Bloody Hell

A tick-up

mr.oz
01/3/2010
18:35
merger complete

ASX:CVX new ticker from early march

mr.oz
25/1/2010
07:20
Corvette Resources announces significant drilling results from latest quarter
mr.oz
14/1/2010
16:15
Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cape Lambert Resources prepares for drilling at the Lady Annie Project

Australian resources and investment company Cape Lambert Resources (ASX: CFE) is nearing the commencement of exploration drilling at the Lady Annie Project, with the first reverse circulation drill rig scheduled to arrive in late February

mr.oz
10/12/2009
07:25
Tianshan and Corvette execute binding agreement for A$60M merger
mr.oz
17/11/2009
21:19
Cape Lambert will end up owning about 33 per cent of the merged Corvette/Tianshan group, which will have about $30 million in cash (mainly from Tianshan) and the Plumridge gold prospect as its main asset.

So we get hold of 5Million ounce resource and have 30mill to develop it

mr.oz
17/11/2009
06:37
Corvette, Tianshan in $60m merger

Pletny of press announcments , this one has a tiny bit more meat on the bone

mr.oz
19/10/2009
18:19
1M DEPOSIT ALREADY PAID
Australian gold miner advances sale of Chinese gold project

Tianshan Goldfields said Monday its plan to sell its entire portfolio of Chinese assets to a Hong Kong company was progressing to plan.
Author: Ross Louthean
Posted: Monday , 19 Oct 2009

PERTH -

Tianshan Goldfields Limited (ASX: TGF) has signed a memorandum of understanding to sell its 90% stake in the Gold Mountain gold project in north west China and other assets to China Power Sino Renewable Resources Ltd for $US22.5 million.

Tianshan's managing director Jason Bontempo said Sino Power had informed the company it had "successfully completed" due diligence on the assets.

Sino Power has already paid a deposit of $US1 million to Tianshan.

Bontempo said Sino Power now wants to formalise and execute the formal sale agreement between the parties - a document to be finalised in the coming weeks.

The sale was subject to shareholder approval, and a meeting has been called for November 6.

Tianshan made the decision to sell its Chinese portfolio based on a review of its assets and future strategy by the current board in recent months.

This review determined the company could, on balance, maximise returns to the company and its shareholders if it was able to execute a full or partial sale of its Chinese assets and use the funds raised to acquire interests in other companies or projects, some of which have been identified by the company.

"Tianshan has identified a range of opportunities at both the project and company level that it believes can return significant value to the company and its shareholders in a more suitable time-frame," Bontempo said.

Post the transaction Tianshan will have cash reserves - based on an $A=$US exchange rate of A90 cents, of more than $A30 million.

The Gold Mountain project was being advanced towards commissioning in 2010 and was earmarked to produce between 80-100,000 ounces of gold per annum

mr.oz
14/10/2009
20:08
Good recovery of late. Long may it continue
mr.oz
23/8/2009
03:08
I kinda miss the opportunity to follow and take part in GM to fruition , so have mixed feelings.
I've been meaning to get around to updating the BB, so will have to now :)

mr.oz
20/8/2009
10:36
Frantic financiers at it again:

This has the 'strategic' fingerprints of Cape Lambert all over it.
I have to say the reason I liked TGF was because it was operationally transparent: focussed on developing promising low-tech chinese gold assets, so an investor knew where he was. Now I have the opportunity to back that same management's ability to find even more attractive uses for my money. How can I refuse?

clearsoup
13/8/2009
07:16
Yes 40% Rise overnight :-)

13 August 2009 ASX ANNOUNCEMENT (By electronic lodgement – 3 pages) GOLD MOUNTAIN PROJECT ADVANCING TO MINING PERMIT APPROVAL

find the pdf at the top of the page link

Check out Resource comments too

mr.oz
30/7/2009
07:34
Quarterly Reports for the Period Ending 30 June 2009 found here:
mr.oz
06/7/2009
10:00
Cape Lambert Iron Ore aims for double takeoverFont Size: Decrease Increase Print Page: Print Sarah-Jane Tasker | July 06, 2009
Article from: The Australian
CAPE Lambert Iron Ore is expected to launch a takeover bid this week for one or two companies that it acquired stakes in through its recent purchase of CopperCo's assets.

Cape Lambert's board will meet today to review its options, and it could make a play for Chinese-focused Tianshan Goldfields, Corvette Resources, or both.

The Perth-based miner finalised its $106 million transaction for failed CopperCo last week, which involved Cape Lambert buying the defunct miner's debt and all its assets.

The deal included assets acquired by CopperCo through its acquisition of the Mineral Securities group of companies, which had investments in Tianshan and Corvette.

Cape Lambert's sale agreement for CopperCo needed to be structured to meet a recent ruling of the Takeovers Panel, which said Cape Lambert would have to launch takeover bids for each of the listed companies it acquired stakes in or sell down the shares when the purchase was complete.

Cape Lambert has a 19.99 per cent interest in Tianshan and Corvette.

Cape Lambert executive chairman, Tony Sage, said the company's board would meet today to make a decision on Tianshan and Corvette.

"We will make a decision on Monday, as we have been given all the advice now from our legal teams," Mr Sage said.

"We can either creep, sell the stakes or make a takeover bid."

Mr Sage also flagged last week that he had already received three offers for the Lady Annie copper mine near Mt Isa in Queensland -- another of the assets he acquired in the CopperCo transaction.

With a background as a fund manager, Mr Sage's strategy is to extract value from companies and then onsell them. He is slowly increasing the range of explorers and miners under his Cape Lambert banner and has already based six of his subsidiaries at his Perth head office.

He is on five of the boards of the companies he has an interest in, and does not plan to be a silent investor.

"When we fund them, we don't just get the interest and not take an interest," Mr Sage said.

"We want board seats, we want to be active.

"We make it clear that we are going to want to run the technical side of it.

"We aren't really a miner. I'm not going to mine anything. What I like to do is take a bit of virgin ground that we like and develop it to a stage where someone can come along and mine it."

DMC Mining is the latest company to join his team. He took a 37 per cent stake in the iron ore explorer on Friday.

mr.oz
29/6/2009
09:20
In order to complete the deal, Cape Lambert has acquired 20 per cent in each of the companies, leaving the remaining shares in the hands of the CopperCo's receivers until a decision is made about what to do with them.
mr.oz
24/6/2009
19:36
There is a fair amount of pain to work through on this one!
clearsoup
24/6/2009
18:11
ouch
-25% in two days

i could cry , but i won't

mr.oz
18/6/2009
08:09
Sage shrugs at Takeovers Panel ruling on CopperCo
18th June 2009, 7:00 WST

Cape Lambert Iron Ore boss Tony Sage has shrugged off a Takeovers Panel ruling that will force him to launch takeover bids for four junior mining companies or drastically reduce $21 million worth of shareholdings.

The panel said yesterday it had upheld a ruling by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission not to grant Cape Lambert relief with regards to shareholdings in Tianshan Goldfields (25.5 per cent), Corvette Resources (35 per cent), Niplats Australia (40.1 per cent) and Buka Gold (47.3 per cent).

Cape Lambert is poised to acquire the shareholdings, worth $21 million, as part of its buyout of the collapsed CopperCo. The deal is expected to settle by the end of this month.

But under Australia's Corporations Law, investors with a more than 20 per cent stake in a publicly listed company have to launch a takeover bid, barring a few exceptions. Without ASIC relief, Cape Lambert may have to cut its shareholdings below 20 per cent, or launch takeover bids. Cape Lambert had appealed against the ASIC decision not to grant relief. Mr Sage said yesterday he was not concerned at the panel's ruling. Cape Lambert shares eased 0.5¢ to 32.5¢.

mr.oz
Chat Pages: 17  16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock