ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

DMR Dimension Res.S

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Dimension Res.S LSE:DMR London Ordinary Share BMG276151062 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.40 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Dimension Resources Share Discussion Threads

Showing 7876 to 7898 of 7900 messages
Chat Pages: 316  315  314  313  312  311  310  309  308  307  306  305  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
13/11/2014
22:29
So what happened in the end?
wiganer
14/10/2013
09:37
Not great but if it's any consolation BM did advise he would be covering any shortfall - I think they have about £10k left!
flc
14/10/2013
09:10
PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, seems BM has taken as much money as he can from here, how much did he spend in expenses traveling around the world chasing dreams of deals that would never happen, what a con this has all been, and what a loser BM is!!!
fenseal3
14/10/2013
08:41
Cant we even get a lump of rock each as a momento / reminder to be more carefull in future .
h d shoring
14/10/2013
08:18
Hi All

Received the notification this weekend that the company will be wound up and put in to liquidation.

Crowd are finally on the pitch I'm afraid.

flc
07/8/2013
17:13
Thanks for the update Duss, appreciate all your hard work over the years with this.
Very frustrating after seeming to get so close on this deal.
Maybe there is still a slight glimmer of hope.

sim5198
07/8/2013
08:15
sim5198 - I'm currently awaiting the outcome of effectively the last throw of the dice. there is a meeting in London mid-august between a geologist and the company brokers on some 'better' licenses in Ivory Coast via Geb & Nut. I assume the Geologist is going to convey the quality of licenses, commercial viability of resources/cost estimates etc.. of drilling for Jorc compliance

However, Brian stated that the funds that were available for float had to be returned to investors on their request and effectively DMR is a cash shell with no cash.

Brian is not in attendance at the meeting as he will be in Hong Kong, but said fundraising for gold exploration is virtually impossible due to lack of interest and the recent suppression of gold price.

Dependent on the outcome of the meeting, there could be life in the old dog yet, but even Brian said realistically he does not expect anything positive to result and the likelihood is that he may have to wind up Dimension. I'll update as soon as I have something concrete

dusseldorf
06/8/2013
20:16
Any confirmations anyone?
sim5198
18/5/2013
13:07
Dusseldorf - Moritz is in Namibian Resources (NBR) - He has a decent equity stake there and most held by management. Last RNS showed that Michael Solomon et al is coming on board with 29.9% and a coal + cu asset injection.

He may well do very well out of that as Solomon is know as a fund raiser with the Chinese i.e. $1bill from exploration to production with Wesizwe Platinum.

tomboyb
18/5/2013
12:56
Fenseal3 - I only post updates I receive - its the reality of bringing highly speculative prospects to market. Id like for Brian to continue and perhaps float something run of the mill (if Ivory coast does not happen), but have to face reality that he has not been successful in 5 years...looks like I backed a donkey
dusseldorf
18/5/2013
10:38
Fenseal3 Duss has just been passing on information from management, don't shoot the messenger even if it is not the news you expected, nor I for that matter.
orvil
18/5/2013
09:25
Dusseldorf 25 Feb'13 - 14:58 - 7709 of 7713 0 0

hi Flojo / all

We have positive progress. I contacted Brian this morning (who is just back from a ski trip) and he confirmed the permits are now with the company Lawyers - received last week. he's catching up himself but assuming we're not being stitched up with the boundary areas (my words not his) the wheels should be set in motion any day for a re-list timetable.

We had this positive post from DUSS in FEB

Now we have this very negative post from DUSS yesterday(7713)

Do you make these statements up as you go along, how can things change so much in such a small space of time....for me this company was never going to relist
your post's and Brian's dithering have just prolonged the agony for shareholders.

fenseal3
17/5/2013
11:55
No final outcome (am awaiting a response from Brian on return from South Africa), but it now looks like the Ivorian Coast deal is unlikely to go ahead (small chance it will). Quality of licenses issued and lack of appetite for funding being the concerns.

I think it's a serious possibility that this could be DMR's last roll of the dice....though ultimately Brians and perhaps a couple of major holders call. Not the update anyone was hoping for, but is my honest assessment.

I will update once I know more.

dusseldorf
12/4/2013
17:06
Trying to find any 'tit bits' of information an extreme long-shot would be our prospect to be absorbed somehow by goldplat - Brian Moritz being the link to both. Pure speculation on my part but looking at the Investor Presentation, Goldplat is looking to expand into east and west coast Africa and one country they list is Ivory Coast.

See slide 10 of their March 2013 investor presentation mentions Ivory Coast in the list of countries they are looking to expand into (obviously this is where our exploration permits are)

Kind of makes sense, although it would go against the business model of turning Dimension into an exploration vehicle

dusseldorf
12/4/2013
16:41
Not news of progress, but news that would make a floatation more acceptable:

Windfall gold tax in Ivory Coast is off the cards for now...

I have had no communication from Brian Moritz recently (I have sent a couple of mails)

dusseldorf
25/2/2013
19:39
Thanks Duss Good stuff
sim5198
25/2/2013
14:58
hi Flojo / all

We have positive progress. I contacted Brian this morning (who is just back from a ski trip) and he confirmed the permits are now with the company Lawyers - received last week. he's catching up himself but assuming we're not being stitched up with the boundary areas (my words not his) the wheels should be set in motion any day for a re-list timetable.

dusseldorf
18/2/2013
10:09
Morning all ,any news Duss ,cheers.
flojo
22/1/2013
17:10
Brief update - DMR still waiting for the physical documentation for the above named permits.... so until they are sat physically with the ltd we cannot pursue a re-list timetable. Once in hand nomad/broker (Shore Capital) will pursue the AIM relist. So at present we are at least 6 weeks away from re-list at a guess.
dusseldorf
20/12/2012
13:33
on re-reading it looks like we got all 3x permits:
• un décret portant attribution d'un permis de recherche minière pour l'or à la Société GEB & NUT RESOURCES dans le département de KORHOGO ;

• un décret portant attribution d'un permis de recherche minière pour l'or à la Société GEB & NUT RESOURCES dans le département de BOUNDIALI ;

• un décret portant attribution d'un permis de recherche minière pour l'or à la Société GEB & NUT RESOURCES dans le département D'ABENGOUROU;

dusseldorf
20/12/2012
12:50
Well done Duss onwards and upwards.
orvil
20/12/2012
12:45
NEWS! I have a Christmas present for all via Brian (you can unwrap early!)

DMR is operating via Geb and Nut resources in Cote D'ivoire see below update from 19th December ministry meeting

Roughly translated means we have 2 Exploration permits approved!. So hopefully in the new year all systems go. I believe a 3rd may be in the pipeline too, but I would assume this is enough to get the city interested....

dusseldorf
19/12/2012
16:36
Thanks Duss - have a good one. Lets hope 2013 is the year!
flc
Chat Pages: 316  315  314  313  312  311  310  309  308  307  306  305  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock