ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

CNC Concurrent Technologies Plc

-0.50 (-0.60%)
Last Updated: 14:22:08
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Concurrent Technologies Plc LSE:CNC London Ordinary Share GB0002183191 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.50 -0.60% 82.50 82.00 83.00 83.00 82.50 83.00 105,346 14:22:08
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Printed Circuit Boards 18.28M 987k 0.0115 72.17 71.08M
Concurrent Technologies Plc is listed in the Printed Circuit Boards sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker CNC. The last closing price for Concurrent Technologies was 83p. Over the last year, Concurrent Technologies shares have traded in a share price range of 54.50p to 95.00p.

Concurrent Technologies currently has 85,637,714 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Concurrent Technologies is £71.08 million. Concurrent Technologies has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 72.17.

Concurrent Technologies Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1726 to 1748 of 1750 messages
Chat Pages: 70  69  68  67  66  65  64  63  62  61  60  59  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
27/3/2024
10:01
Painful watching the sharp decline in share price after all that hard work to get it where it was.
t-raider
16/3/2024
16:00
Gervais Williams, head of equities at Premier Miton, returns to Vantage. A long-term advocate of the opportunity in UK small and mid-cap stocks, Gervais discusses the low valuations in the UK market and what might unlock these. He talks about the recent UK budget, the spate of UK takeovers and what he means by having optionality in the portfolio. We explore his approach, discussing CyanConnode Holdings (CYAN.L, market cap £32m), Ondo InsurTech (ONDO.L, market cap £19m), XPS Pensions Group (XPS.L, market cap £473m), TP ICAP Group (TCAP.L, market cap £1.69bn) and Concurrent Technologies (CNC.L, market cap £80m). Finally, we give Gervais the soapbox and ask him what three things he would like to see changed to revitalise the UK market.
jack the box
12/3/2024
12:35
Below link (sorry for length) will load the youtube video.
mcunliffe1
12/3/2024
12:18
Interview with CNC CEO Miles and John Lee by the IC. hxxps://youtu.be/x1VQKVp722Y?si=4IzhISdYWpFtd9CI
mundungus
28/2/2024
10:40
Think it's clear that Miles wants to go big or go home . He's going to acquire and invest , borrow and place until CNC is either a much bigger business or something goes wrong . Personally I think he sounds like a very smart guy with a good plan that's already gained impressive traction , with what sounds like ten new design wins in 2023 and a very promising pipeline . When you look at H2 revenue and the momentum in the business the forecasts look very conservative for next year , look forward to some upgrades
nchanning
27/2/2024
15:52
I just find it a little disconcerning that Miles is looking at the possibility of using a debt facility in the future. I am not sure what to make of that.

These once had £10m of cash in bank.

Neither am i that convinced that we will get to 2026/2027 to realise some nice big orders as i reckon we will be bought-out long before that. I don't rub my hands with glee on the prospect of that because i would rather they stayed independent, but i reckon that's the likely end-game simply because with geo-politics being as they are and with defense spending only going to increase (and larger defense companies using increase in orders and therefore cash-flow to make acquisitions) and CNC transforming into a bigger player in their markets, they will increasingly be recognised by some of the larger players if they are not being watched carefully already..

cfro
27/2/2024
08:54
Good investors Chronicle podcast with CEO with Lord Lee out todaySaid they will pay dividends from in year profits and cash. Long term demand / orders received will drive new business in 2026/27 as their product get designed-into product.
fastbuck
10/2/2024
09:30
Good to see further traction in the share price and hopefully the recent momentum on the business front will continue to gather pace.Having spoken last week with both FTC and PEN, it's clear that the defence and related sectors are extremely buoyant across the board.
hastings
04/2/2024
13:07
Afternoon all. First time I've looked in on this thread and recognise some of the posters handles from other threads.

CNC has been tipped by MIDAS in the Mail on Sunday. I read the brief report in their online edition.

Link Here:

That may explain the penny increase in the share price late Friday.

I see this company pays no dividends (yet) and that's my main focus. However, I have a small holding in Rolls Royce (jet engines/defence and not the cars) and they also do not currently pay a dividend.

With increased defence spending in many countries I'd like to think this share may flourish over the next couple of years - providing we are all still here by then.

mcunliffe1
04/2/2024
09:34
I would hope for north of that two or three years down the line
hastings
04/2/2024
09:26
Nice positive article by Joanne Hart in today's Mail on Sunday:

Do you think that we can get back to the previous all time high of around 120p?

bottomboat
04/2/2024
09:05
Tipped in Mail I see!
hastings
29/1/2024
10:14
Seems to be a lot of stock being sized up for takeover. Not sure it’s such a good thing in the long term. The uk market and particularly Aim are short of world class companies. I doubt we would get a bid anywhere near what cnc would be worth in say 5 years. The danger is that if rate of takeovers continues at last years rate Aim will be full of more dross than it already is. As nice as a takeover feels at the time, I lost two companies last year well short of their potential. it takes time to find these companies , getting to know and build confidence in the board and then suddenly it’s all over for a short term gain. Very frustrating. This latest rise may have more to do with more new tech from Cnc as mentioned in news letter . A product called ‘TSN warfighter’ for vehicle architecture. Also the attendance at an embedded tech forum in US. All on the website which you can sign up for useful email news updates
earwacks
29/1/2024
09:22
I put the rise in the share price this morning down to the escalation of hostilities in the Gulf region as the defence sector as a whole is up..

Obviously more and more emphasis by the investing community is being placed on such companies like this as the world balances dangerously on the knife-edge of WW111, plus with the company finally getting it's house in order and rising up the ladder of prominence in it's industry it's definitely not going un-noticed.

With all that in mind i just wonder if we are now at a time and place where we will see a bumper bid come in. Just a thought.

cfro
17/1/2024
13:33
Under promise and over deliver is best. I am just happy with the promise of material revenue growth in 2024 following a period in which revenue was constrained by component supply issues.
valhamos
17/1/2024
07:41
Some not sure as to whether today's announcement is ahead of the recent upgrade. So, just to confirm.trading update – Third forecast upgrade for the yearConcurrent Technologies has released a FY23 trading update to 31 December 2023 highlighting revenue around 5% ahead of expectations, at over £30m, with adjusted PBT slightly ahead of market expectations. This follows the strong trading update on 27 November 2023, when we increased our FY23E and FY24E revenues by 9.0% to £29.5m and 10.8% to £33.3m, respectively. Today, we have further increased our FY23E revenue and adjusted PBT forecasts to £31.0m (up 5.4%) and £3.7m (up 6.0%) respectively, our third upgrade since the H1/23 results on 19 September
hastings
17/1/2024
07:11
TU out and all looking excellent with record revenue ahead of expectations and adj PBT slightly ahead, even after significant investment.More importantly, the current year looks set for further progress in buoyant markets.
hastings
10/1/2024
14:36
Trading Update will be later next week or early the following week, I believe!
hastings
10/1/2024
13:38
The liontrust micro fund requires 3% ownership from management - which post the new team Miles etc no longer has. Technical seller at worst and nice to clear the overhang!
thebd11
10/1/2024
12:31
They stated a trading update would be issued early January (on 27th Nov).
mortimer7
02/1/2024
22:19
Thanks earwacks. I hadn’t realised that Lion Trust had a 10% holding or that they had sold it.
sleepy
02/1/2024
04:43
Sleepy. I just can’t fathom why a trust like Lions would sell their entire holding of near 10 percent. CNC have weathered the worst of supply chain issues and Miles has masterfully redirected the course for cnc to grow into a top tier defence company. I fully expect CNC to either double or get bought out in the next two years. So if I was an investor in lion trust , which I am not thankfully , I would be right peed off!there is the possibility they had no choice , many funds are in difficulty with a lack of liquidity. Anyway not our problem. I am currently in Australia for a few months, hence the weird posting times. The uk market opens at 7pm Ozzie time. I see Sondrel have just lost Siemens as an investor. No surprise there.
Anyway good luck and Happy New shares to all

earwacks
28/12/2023
13:06
Expecting trading update next week and possible reinstatement of divi. Should be a good start to 2024. Happy and prosperous New Year all !!
t-raider
Chat Pages: 70  69  68  67  66  65  64  63  62  61  60  59  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock