ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

FLO Flowtech Fluidpower Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 08:00:12
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Flowtech Fluidpower Plc LSE:FLO London Ordinary Share GB00BM4NR742 ORD 50P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 98.00 96.20 100.00 - 514 08:00:12
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Fluid Powr Cylindrs,actuatrs 114.77M -6.25M -0.1017 -9.64 60.26M
Flowtech Fluidpower Plc is listed in the Fluid Powr Cylindrs,actuatrs sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker FLO. The last closing price for Flowtech Fluidpower was 98p. Over the last year, Flowtech Fluidpower shares have traded in a share price range of 73.00p to 117.00p.

Flowtech Fluidpower currently has 61,493,000 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Flowtech Fluidpower is £60.26 million. Flowtech Fluidpower has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -9.64.

Flowtech Fluidpower Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2876 to 2899 of 2900 messages
Chat Pages: 116  115  114  113  112  111  110  109  108  107  106  105  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
13/4/2024
08:41
Debt came down £1.7 million in last annual results.

However, fair to say tough economic environment and some mistakes by previous management mean this is now a recovery Hope with new management team and updated strategy.

Some also see this being a possible takeover target.

red ninja
12/4/2024
11:11
But what is so good about FLO? Despite the large adjusted profit they declare every year, they've made absolutely no dent in that net debt for as long as I've followed them. What about the cashflow?
arthur_lame_stocks
12/4/2024
09:56
Another nice daily up-tick today and with both the bid/ask at/above the 100p marker.
Looking good at FLO.

f

fillipe
11/4/2024
20:43
Beginning of the rise coincided with the wind down of Downing micro strategic being blocked.

Thoughts?

hxxps://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/news/AN_1712161896305451400/downing-strategic-wind-down-blocked-by-new-shareholder-milkwood.aspx

jellypbean
09/4/2024
12:39
The new CEO seems a capable guy and there are sounds of more business confidence so by the medium turn I would hope for a recovery.

DYOR

Alternatively we might see a takeover attempt

red ninja
09/4/2024
09:14
Some regular decent daily up-ticks on FLO recently.

f

fillipe
05/4/2024
11:16
So is it rumours/hopes of a takeover or hopes of the new management turning the company around that's boosting the share price ?
red ninja
26/3/2024
07:45
Operating loss (after separately disclosed items) £(10.4)m

Very very slowly appear to be turning business around - Hopefully the last kitchen sinking.

pugugly
15/2/2024
21:38
Viper,
On 18th December they announced their holding was around 0.6% lower.

I suspect they would like to find buyer for remaining stake rather than sell in market if they can.

red ninja
15/2/2024
18:36
Have u / we seen any RNS re. Downing reducing ? I had heard this also but suspect they indeed would wish / want to place their stake with an institution as you suggest Red.Would result in dire price / prints if they drip drip sold their holding - the shares of course are illiquid and tightly held
value viper
15/2/2024
17:09
Well I'd hope that FLO won't get taken over on the cheap.

Downing Strategic Micro. Cap I.T. are closing down and are already selling down their holdings so any fund or potential acquirer has an easy route there to obtain a stake.

red ninja
15/2/2024
15:04
I was thinking that myself, with the share price not going anywhere recently, that FLO like most ompanies on the UK stock excchange, could becocme a cheap and tasty morcel for US or EU predator
camerongd53
15/2/2024
09:20
Diploma rumoured potentially acquirer FLO probably needs some further internal tidying up prior
value viper
02/2/2024
15:41
The market seems to be pleased that FLO kept to underlying profit expectations :-

"The Board is pleased to report that the underlying profit* for the year ended 31 December 2023 is expected to be in line with market expectations."

I'm hoping Mike England and his team can make some good process over the next few years.

Topped up in the price range 77 - 82p.

I'm hoping that over the medium term with inflation/rates coming down and the FLO team working hard this can be a £1.50 -£2.0 share in line with some financial analysts expectations.

Time will tell if that realistic. I'm a holder. I'm often wrong. DYOR

red ninja
30/1/2024
15:28
I see that the ever optimistic Liberum maintain their buy and TP of 150p
cerrito
30/1/2024
08:36
Too bad they did not tell us their reading of market profit expectations for 2023.
Given the quality of the people,I have confidence in their self help but at this time do not see myself buying more.

cerrito
15/12/2023
17:02
The funds have hopes for this one.

Maybe they'll give us a trading update around 26th of Jan like last year.

red ninja
15/12/2023
15:26
A decent number of trades today .... and moving upwards.

f

fillipe
01/12/2023
12:49
Well thought of Odyssean Investment Trust, Interim Report (30/11/2023) comment on FLO :-

Flowtech’s interims downgraded full year expectations with good
momentum in its Solutions and Services offer unable to offset
market weakness impacting the distribution focused (and higher
margin) Flowtech business. The new CEO Mike England has
rapidly strengthened the exec team, identified a performance
improvement plan and refreshed the group strategy aiming to
address the wider market of motion products beyond pneumatics
and hydraulics. We are positive on these developments, although
the market outlook remains uncertain, we see significant value to
come from the new team implementing their plan and building a
stronger, more scalable platform for future growth.

red ninja
10/11/2023
11:32
DSM interim report comment on FLO (also DSM announces that it will be winding down over time) :-

Flowtech Fluidpower plc (7.5% of NAV. Detracted 2.3% from performance and saw share price fall by 22.8% in the period) had a profit warning in the period combined with a tweak to the strategic direction of the business. In some ways this was inevitable with a change of CEO and now the business is led by a through-and-through distributor with Mike England having come from Electrocomponents and prior to that Brammer and Hagemeyer/ Rexel. If anyone should know what good looks like for Flowtech, it ought to be Mike.

The new strategy will build on many of the foundations already put in place but will create a simpler and more cohesive customer proposition going forward. Distribution relies on delighting customers consistently and Flowtech stumbled through a reorganisation in the first half of the year which resulted in negative growth in the highest margin segment of the group. While we had no direct evidence of a reduction in customer confidence in previous periods, we had noticed some negative commentary around some of the reorganisation undertaken by management previously. In hindsight, this was probably already being reflected in some weaker than expected performance, which we unfortunately boiled down to a weaker market overall. The simpler operating model going forward, consolidated under a single brand, should return focus to the customer and the business can build from here on its already strong market position.

The other significant change introduced by Mike is to increase the size of the addressable market by moving into the power, motion, and control sector. This will triple the market size and provide the opportunity to accelerate growth from a low base. The e-commerce offering, while receiving a lot of attention, still lacks traction and is not as progressed as it should be. Once running properly, and with a refreshed sales and marketing effort, the opportunity to generate incremental cross-selling should begin to play through.

Overall, whilst it’s disappointing that progress has been slow and, in some cases, negative, the strategic shift sounds sensible driven by an experienced distributor has significant merit and increases revenue and earnings potential for the future. We remain of the view that Flowtech can be a mid-teens EBITDA business if run correctly and that presents attractive upside over the coming years. Management will have to work hard to achieve the £13m expected EBITDA in 2024 but a prospective EV/ EBITDA of sub 6x and free cash flow yield well north of 10% provides sufficient reward if execution is flawless from here.

red ninja
31/8/2023
08:28
Management are putting their money where their mouth is.
pugugly
30/8/2023
15:34
certainly did a lot of strategising on the call this morning, ambition to raise margin and reduce their brands laudable but they're hostage to the general economy one feels so outlook tough in the immediate and opaque thereafter.
1c3479z
30/8/2023
14:33
I haven't looked in any detail at the accounts, but despite the fact they always seem to report fairly decent profits, they haven't made any sort of dent in the debt for as long as I've followed the company.
arthur_lame_stocks
30/8/2023
12:30
Thanks for the clarification, having checked, Flomerics was bid for back in 2008,
by a US listed company.

essentialinvestor
Chat Pages: 116  115  114  113  112  111  110  109  108  107  106  105  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock