ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

PGM Phoenix Global Mining Limited

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Phoenix Global Mining Limited LSE:PGM London Ordinary Share VGG7060R1139 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 15.00 14.00 16.00 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Phoenix Global Mining Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1026 to 1045 of 1050 messages
Chat Pages: 42  41  40  39  38  37  36  35  34  33  32  31  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
27/6/2019
14:36
Many thanks for the update PoF.
zaphod99
27/6/2019
14:03
I attended the AGM, and was very impressed. I've already posted a little on LSE, and do not have much time today, so will complete early next week.
I had my confidence in this venture strongly reinforced. The key was, in my opinion, whether they could deliver the project without harming our value. It was my opinion from the AGM, that whilst we may possibly need to raise a little more cash to support the finance(some banks cannot offer 100% loan, and require a portion of shareholder equity), this money would deliver finance specifically for the project to construct and operate, essentially ending the main risk for us. So, to answer my own question, I felt that our investment was being protected, with only low risk of relatively small dilution, but taking us through to production, and they still feel the company will get pay-back in the first year. The BoD were talking positively of their contacts with finance houses, and felt confident they could deliver this for us all.
There were several questions from fellow investors, including one asking about difficulties US investors had to buy through their electronic platforms. A representative from OTC Markets was present and answered this question himself, specifically regarding the New York trading platform, and it is very clear that they are working closely with the company to resolve the outstanding issues in order to allow the company to trade electronically and without restrictions on the OTCQX Market. When this does happen there should be considerable demand from the US, and hopefully the share price will start to move up, as US buyers do show a real appetite.
I met and chatted to all of the BoD and were very impressed by them, and the time they allowed a small investor. I'll write more next week.

pantsonfire
27/6/2019
08:01
I was also unable to attend so any updates from anyone who was in attendance would be appreciated.
zaphod99
26/6/2019
17:34
I am in France and was thus unable to attend the agm.. Did anyone attend? If so any chance of a summary?
snowyflake
26/6/2019
07:58
Top Copper Miner Strike Seen Wiping 10,000 Tons From MarkethTTps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-24/strike-at-top-copper-miner-seen-wiping-10-000-tons-from-market
zaphod99
22/6/2019
09:15
Good presentation. Well worth a listen:
zaphod99
17/6/2019
06:08
Phoenix Global Mining Ltd (AIM:PGM, OTCQX: PGMLF), the North American-focused base and precious metals exploration and development company, will be presenting at the OTC Virtual Investor Conference on 20 June 2019. The Company will deliver a presentation at 11am ET / 4pm BST. To register for the event and watch the presentation please follow the link below. https://www.virtualinvestorconferences.com/events/event-details/investor-conference-june-2019
zaphod99
10/6/2019
19:25
Another African country moves towards resource nationalism.
zaphod99
10/6/2019
16:55
Phoenix Global Mining Limited has announced that it will change its name to Phoenix Copper Limited subject to approval at the Annual General Meeting.The AGM will be held 26 June 2019.
zaphod99
05/6/2019
13:31
Updated presentation:hTTps://static1.squarespace.com/static/5914577386e6c0cd77e15c74/t/5cf75f938bfe890001ce5d27/1559716033671/Phoenix+Global+Mining+Presentation+-+June+3+2019+.pdf
zaphod99
02/6/2019
20:40
Snowflake as you suggest this is substantially undervalued
deuchar
31/5/2019
20:09
Hence I mentioned the jurisdiction in which the asset (Empire Mine) is situated and of course the same applies to the cobalt assets.
snowyflake
31/5/2019
19:52
Snowyflake - would you be as confident if our assets were based in for example, Zambia or Chile or Indonesia or the Democratic Republic of Congo?Will financing be easier to raise on favourable and less dilutive terms given that our projects are in the joint highest ranked location for mining in the world?Will PGM, once it becomes a producer, be more or less attractive to larger mining organisations looking for acquisitions in a safe and mining-friendly jurisdictions?Even the majors like Vedanta, Freeport Mcmorran and Rio Tinto have experienced problems recently in Asian, African and South American countries with some pulling out or having concede control to local partners.I post these articles not to highlight the woes of others but to emphasise one of the major attractions of our assets being located Idaho.Resource nationalism, which seems to be increasing all over the world plus the ongoing trade wars, makes PGM are more compelling case.
zaphod99
31/5/2019
18:19
From my perspective zaphod99, the woes of others do not encourage me over the prospects of Phoenix Global and its prospects at Empire mine and to a lesser extent the cobalt assets.

We have a super asset in Empire Mine and Red Star has proved to be a great find.

We are, in my opinion. now into project finance and we need the money with which to develop the assets and in particular Empire Mine.

There is a particular section in the chairman's statement released today and I summarise it as follows: that the Empire Mine project is already attracting interest from mining finance and trading houses and that management intends to limit calls on the equity market i.e. limit dilution.

I believe that it is possible that with the quality of the asset and the jurisdiction in which it is situated, management could find debt finance for the preparation and completion of the BFS. Now that would be good and in itself, if achieved, give a fillip to the share price.

The market cap is under £7 million and that figure undervalues the company in my opinion.

snowyflake
30/5/2019
08:16
Events over on Solgold (SOLG) emphasise the importance of location.

Governments in Asian, African and South American countries appear to be accelerating resource nationalism and foreign miners are faced with having partners foisted upon them that they definitely wouldn’t choose themselves.

The chart in the header showing the political risk becomes more important than ever.

We really couldn’t be in a better location and it’s good to have support at local, state and national level rather than constantly having to battle against them.

Not expecting PGM to experience issues with licencing, permitting, strikes or any of the other underhand tactics used by governments to restrict foreign involvement in their natural resources.

zaphod99
10/5/2019
20:18
Really sorry to be so negative but sadly the capex will be significant . The difficulty is when you are a company with a market cap of say sub 10 million ... you simply can't fund development of large scale projects and return value... that's just the way it is...this may be a great project but great projects need great money....
porsche888
08/5/2019
13:14
Phoenix Global Mining Ltd / Ticker: AIM:PGM / Sector: Mining8 May 2019Phoenix Global Mining Ltd ('Phoenix' or the 'Company') Update - Live Webinar Phoenix Global Mining Ltd (AIM:PGM), the AIM quoted North American-focused base and precious metals exploration and development company, regrets to announce that due to technical difficulties the webinar scheduled for today, will be postponed until 13:00 (BST) / 08:00 (ET) tomorrow, Thursday 9th May 2019. A copy of the Company's updated corporate presentation can be found on its website at https://www.pgmining.com. The live webinar will be available on the following link using the access code 5147677:http://www.readytalk.com/join To listen to the webinar the dial-in details are as below:· UK: +44 (0) 2070 844 345· United States: 1-303-248-0285· Canada: +1 647 722 6839· Access Code: 5147677
zaphod99
08/5/2019
13:09
Good to see some buyers paying 15.83 per share.
snowyflake
08/5/2019
09:46
Porsche You haven't replied to my mail which says its is a low capital cost development !! How have you come up with 100 million when Management have given clear direction it is nothing like that.
goldrush
08/5/2019
09:22
porsche888 - thank you for the response. May I take the liberty of suggesting that you keep a watchful eye before completely discounting it.
snowyflake
Chat Pages: 42  41  40  39  38  37  36  35  34  33  32  31  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock