ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

IRC Individual Rest

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Individual Rest LSE:IRC London Ordinary Share GB00B1J2C967 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 9.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Individual Rest Share Discussion Threads

Showing 76 to 95 of 100 messages
Chat Pages: 4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
03/5/2011
14:19
This offer is daylight robbery. The directors have waited untilthe shares are
at their lowest level to make their opportunist bid, which grossly undervalues
the company. They have then the cheek to suggest that we may be able to become
shareholders in a private company. If we cannot trust the directors to9 look
after the small shareholders in a public company, what chance do we have in a
private company. This is capitalism at its worst.
I am customer at both the Manchester restaurants but never again..
Is there no White Knight out there to see fairplay. If that does not happen
refuse to accept the offer until they pay a fair price.
As a further thought what do the Chairman and independent directors feel about
the position.

bradley13
21/4/2011
08:25
The usual PI ripoff. Luckily I bought in a 9.25p so should just about break even! Anybody else holding?
foxman14
04/1/2011
12:58
has anybody any update on IRC. Turnover in the market and interest is very low.
All seems to have gone very quiet after the arrival of the 20% holder.

bradley13
22/9/2010
17:37
Woof woof, what a dog!

Steve Walker lives in Alderley Edge - which is posh and takes some cash to keep up with the Jones's (Peter in fact!).

shortarm
18/4/2010
08:48
Results out tomorrow 19th Director bought heavy in Feb also trading statement very positive indeed, I cannot understand why no buying pre-results from investors.
dealit
16/2/2010
04:37
looks like a clean breakout now and about time to, would like to see 20p near term
empirestate
22/1/2010
09:02
Eh? Somebody set the alarm, need these to wake up soon.........
shortarm
12/8/2009
08:50
More movment upwards please!
shortarm
27/7/2009
09:09
International Royalty closes on C$7.5 million over-allotment option

NYSE-A: ROY TSX: IRC

DENVER, CO, July 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- International Royalty Corporation (NYSE-A: ROY, TSX: IRC) ("IRC") is pleased to announce that it closed today on the full over-allotment option (the "Option") associated with IRC's recent bought-deal financing (the "Offering"). The Option of 2,115,000 shares was fully subscribed at a price of C$3.55 per share for gross proceeds of C$7,508,250. Closing of the Option brings total gross proceeds from the Offering to C$57,563,250, and net proceeds to approximately C$54.1 million. IRC's total common shares outstanding after the issue are 94,695,356 shares.

The Common Shares have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the securities laws of any state, and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. persons without registration unless an exemption from registration is available. This news release does not constitute an offer for sale of securities in the United States.

International Royalty Corporation

International Royalty Corporation (IRC) is a global mineral royalty company. IRC holds more than 85 royalties including an effective 2.7% NSR on the Voisey's Bay mine, a sliding-scale NSR on the Pascua gold project in Chile, a 1.5% NSR on the Las Cruces copper project in Spain and a 1.5% NSR on approximately 3.0 million acres of gold lands in Western Australia. IRC is senior listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: IRC) as well as the NYSE - Amex (NYSE-A: ROY).

energyi
09/7/2009
10:11
Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

"The reduced indebtedness will leave the Company better placed to capitalise on new site opportunities and put the Company in a stronger position to prosper and take advantage of opportunities as they arise"

- What a load of old shoe shine!

How will raising cash to pay off debt (and thus diluting shareholder value) 'leave the company better placed to capitalise on new sites'?

Q) If they need to develop new sites then they need cash. If they issue shares and raise cash and then pay off debt, then what are we going to do when a new potential site comes up? -

A) Go back to the bank and borrow money (plus arrangement fees and procurement costs/time etc).

This is all the biggest load of bull s#it I have read on the stock exchange for a while.

Q) When are the directors going to do something that will truely add shareholder value? - How about using profits to buy back shares? Reduce number of shares and increase shareholder value - SIMPLES!

ialwayswinatmonopoly
28/5/2009
17:27
I bought some yesterday, can somebody else buy some and make the price go up???
shortarm
30/4/2009
11:36
I wouldn't get too excited.

This share is so illiquid that the slightest purchase will make the shareprice quiver.

Company is still doing exactly what it says on the tin!

They are not really attracting attention so I suppose in the currently climate this will just bob along.

ialwayswinatmonopoly
22/4/2009
13:24
What's going on today?

Anyone out there?

croation
18/12/2008
09:06
With the mkt cap at just over £8M surely Steve Walker can get his hand down the backof the sofa and raise enough money to completely take this over. Although I don't think that is the objective of the board. They'd like to get shut of their shares (at a profit) as much as anyone.

£8m though - that's cheap

ialwayswinatmonopoly
28/11/2008
17:46
This will have to and probably will get much lower before the board of directors consider a delisting. The market cap value is about right at the moment compared to its competitors. The company is not under performing but not exactly doing anything special either.

There would be no advantage is anyone staging a take over at the moment. 1) No liquid capital available at the moment 2) Company value not too attractive 3) Company yield is not too cracking (and no dividend)

I can not see this company been the subject of any MBO unless the shareprice continues to drop to the low/mid 20p's

ialwayswinatmonopoly
06/11/2008
16:30
Possible MBO at this level
jb_brown
06/11/2008
10:30
I watch this sector and have always liked this small group. Anyone got any new info? Surely they look cheap now!
jb_brown
23/10/2008
15:42
The issue is what will trading be like in the coming 18 months. Hardly the ideal climate for this company.
ivancampo
16/10/2008
08:36
under valued, and trading well.
d4wes
29/9/2008
21:01
Results in line with expectations is no longer good enough in this demanding market and with the directors having a cautious outlook in the coming months, is it time to cut your losses?
ialwayswinatmonopoly
Chat Pages: 4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock