Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Zanaga Iron LSE:ZIOC London Ordinary Share VGG9888M1023 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -1.00p -5.13% 18.50p 18.50p 19.00p 21.00p 18.75p 19.25p 5,669,399 16:35:04
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Mining 0.0 -2.4 -0.9 - 51.76

Zanaga Iron (ZIOC) Latest News

More Zanaga Iron News
Zanaga Iron Takeover Rumours

Zanaga Iron (ZIOC) Share Charts

1 Year Zanaga Iron Chart

1 Year Zanaga Iron Chart

1 Month Zanaga Iron Chart

1 Month Zanaga Iron Chart

Intraday Zanaga Iron Chart

Intraday Zanaga Iron Chart

Zanaga Iron (ZIOC) Discussions and Chat

Zanaga Iron Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
21/11/201722:27Zanaga Iron Ore Company5,397

Add a New Thread

Zanaga Iron (ZIOC) Most Recent Trades

Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
17:28:0919.03145,83927,757.54O
17:27:4219.10107,76820,583.69O
17:20:4718.8950,0009,444.00O
17:15:0018.78216,47040,647.65O
16:54:5218.5035,0006,475.00O
View all Zanaga Iron trades in real-time

Zanaga Iron (ZIOC) Top Chat Posts

DateSubject
21/11/2017
08:20
Zanaga Iron Daily Update: Zanaga Iron is listed in the Mining sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker ZIOC. The last closing price for Zanaga Iron was 19.50p.
Zanaga Iron has a 4 week average price of 4.85p and a 12 week average price of 3.83p.
The 1 year high share price is 25p while the 1 year low share price is currently 3.83p.
There are currently 279,776,530 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 19,838,789 shares. The market capitalisation of Zanaga Iron is £51,758,658.05.
20/11/2017
10:29
emptyend: .....so......in the absence of news the share price could go anywhere........but what happens when there is news? For all we know they could be in final negotiations to sell out, or do a deal for a 10% free carry though to production. But...the big Q is.....at what sort of price? What is it worth to a large miner to get 40-50% of one of the largest and lowest cost iron ore resources in the world, in a project led by Glencore?............I don't know the answer to that - but it is considerably more than the current market cap.
18/11/2017
19:41
exploratory: No idea where the price will go in the short term. I haven’t heard any persuasive bear cases on the valuation front, just nonsense about the share price direction. In the absence of any credible bear case, the only rational response is to hold and add on weakness.
16/11/2017
11:15
meganxmas: let's be honest most on here don't have a clue where price is going. It is kind of binary ... If Glencore buy out zioc then will be SUBSTANTIALLY higher than today. if don't then project finance will be required and share price might not do much from where it is now for some time ... Albeit some will exit and drag price down ... Will go back up though as environmental permit was key. So pays your money and takes your chances but not investing gambling with good odds of success.
15/11/2017
14:20
emptyend: In terms of structure, that is a plausible deal. But the price? Seems very unlikely to be true, given that the share price has neither moved nor been suspended.Am reminded that the source of the story previously conflated Congo B with Congo K........so sadly its back to waiting....
15/11/2017
13:07
exploratory: Those of you who are long term investors ; you can find the Edison Research Article on google published on 12 December 2011 when the share price was 110p. They were predicting a 243% upside based on a mine-railway-port scenario on a long term $70/t iron ore price. Much of the assumptions still stand and know permissions are obtained. Adjustments will need to be made for the iron ore price to get to the current NPV as I understand there is no dilution - suggests there still seems to be significant upside on this stock - especially as financing options will become known in a few weeks.
15/11/2017
10:48
emptyend: Re the idea of a placing, they could issue up to 10% of the shares "at the drop of a hat" via a disapplication placing. That would raise £4-5mn. If they don't take the opportunity to do so (and they haven't so far.....) then that tells you they don't think current prices are attractive..........and, as major holders themselves, that tells you either that they don't need the money (because there are firm plans to sell down) or that they think the current price isn't close enough to fair value to countenance dilution.In either case, a higher share price is indicated by the lack of placing news.
14/11/2017
15:24
tidy 2: TargetsThe movement in the share price here is going to be driven by the Environmental Permit being obtained... On that news I would expect the share price to move to around 50p per share (600%+ Rise)I would then expect the share price to continue to rise up to the point of the asset sale, which would likely be over £1 per share (1300%+ Rise)
09/11/2017
16:52
wdelboy2: I suppose I should be pleased 8.75p held today. I am thinking that was the bottom as that rise was big on Wednesday and profits have been taken. Certainly believe that this stock deserves a bigger price with the way the board have controlled this asset and the dilution along with their own vested interest in the share price.
02/10/2017
12:51
kirk 6: SO LETS LOok at the fundamentals:Every now and then I come across a share that I was not expecting to find and that I've never heard anything about before, this is a classic example of one of those shares.Yesterday Zanaga Iron Ore Company popped up on my radar due to a very strange action in the share price and some very large trades moving through a stock that typically sees very few trades per day.This much un-loved stock may actually prove to be one of AIMs biggest movers this year!Let's start with the fundementalsShares in issue: 279mFree Float: Approx: 75m (27%)Current MCap: £17m52 Week High: 212p52 Week Low: 4.6pAll-time High: 212p (No dilution since this high!)All-time Low: 1.35pCash in Bank: Approx $4.5mZanaga Project DetailsThe bare fact is that the company sits with a mineral resource situated in the Republic of Congo that is one of the world's largest with up to 6.9bn tonnes and of which 2.1bn is iron ore at a 66% fe. These figures have been produced in compliance with the key JORC code and the iron ore NPV (after financing and net of production and transportation) has been valued at anywhere up to $966m net to ZIOC based upon the current iron price of approx $55/tonne. (If the price of Iron Ore moves back closer to the $80 range then this puts the value up to $1.4bn!!)The project is a 50/50 collaboration with Glencore ($40bn Mcap), with Glencore hold 1 share more than Zanaga to give them control of the project.Zanaga management have been playing the long game this last two years, steadily progressing the project through, in the most important instance, the ratification of its Mining Convention and the lodging of the Environmental Permit that is now VERY OVERDUE and that will be another potential major milestone in the progress towards exploitation of this world class ore resource.Next CatalystThis project is waiting on the Environmental Permit to be obtained, this was expected at the end of the 2016 fiscal year which means it is now several months overdue and can land any day now!Once the permit has been agreed this could spark a chain of events that will send this share price on a crazy journey.With the permit in place I would expect ZIOC to look at selling their stake in the project and due to Glencore's huge success over the past couple of years they are now in a cash rich position and according to their chairman they are looking to buy out projects that they already have a stake in."We are looking for opportunities around," he said, adding Glencore was particularly interested in assets where it already had stakes or partnerships.This would put ZIOC firmly on their radar, the only outstanding issue being the Environmental Permit which should land very soon.My View: What happens nextBased on my research I strongly believe that once the Environmental Permit has been obtained ZIOC will look to sell their half of the project, either to their partner Glencore or to another party, potentially a Chinese interest as there have been rumours of interest from China in the past.This is backed up by the share transfer announced on the 3rd April 2017, which I believe was to get everything ready for the sale of the asset.I also see the directors holding a huge percentage of the shares in issue here which is a sign of confidence in my mind that they know what is coming.It would not surprise me if the deal is already in place and the permit being obtained is the catalyst to finalise it.In regards to the price for the sale of the asset, based on it being one of the world's leading iron ore assets I would be surprised if it were to sell for less than $100m (fire sale price), with my estimate being somewhere between $200m-$300m.When you compare this to the current Mcap of £17m you can see the huge value here!The Mcap appears to only be this low as it is so far off people's radars at the moment and the overdue nature of the Environmental Permit.Downsides?Are there any risks here? Of course, as with all shares there is a potential risk here that there will be further delay in the Environmental Permit, or that it might not be granted. However, given that all other permits and licenses have been obtained I see this as extremely unlikely.The risk to reward here is huge in my mind. Very low risk, massive reward.TargetsThe movement in the share price here is going to be driven by the Environmental Permit being obtained... On that news I would expect the share price to move to around 50p per share (600%+ Rise)I would then expect the share price to continue to rise up to the point of the asset sale, which would likely be over £1 per share (1300%+ Rise)Due to the Very Low free float in this share it moves incredibly quickly which will make it very difficult to by once the RNS lands so this is one you want to be in before the news lands.If you wish to check the figures here in this post then I suggest you take a look at the most recent investor presentation here to get an understanding of the size of this asset:http://www.zanagairon.com/pdfs/ZIOC-Investor-Presentation_21-Sept-2016.pdfThe share price at the time of writing this post was 6.125pNote: I have emailed the company to obtain answers to a couple of outstanding questions. I will update this post once I get a reply.
29/9/2017
05:34
temmujin: abit easier to read.. RKBeekeeper Investment Case: Zanaga Iron Ore Company (ZIOC) Wednesday, Sep 06 2017 by Ash Deans 0 comments 3 Every now and then I come across a share that I was not expecting to find and that I’ve never heard anything about before, this is a classic example of one of those shares. Yesterday Zanaga Iron Ore Company popped up on my radar due to a very strange action in the share price and some very large trades moving through a stock that typically sees very few trades per day. This much un-loved stock may actually prove to be one of AIMs biggest movers this year! Let’s start with the fundementals Shares in issue: 279m Free Float: Approx: 75m (27%) Current MCap: £17m 52 Week High: 212p 52 Week Low: 4.6p All-time High: 212p (No dilution since this high!) All-time Low: 1.35p Cash in Bank: Approx $4.5m Zanaga Project Details The bare fact is that the company sits with a mineral resource situated in the Republic of Congo that is one of the world’s largest with up to 6.9bn tonnes and of which 2.1bn is iron ore at a 66% fe. These figures have been produced in compliance with the key JORC code and the iron ore NPV (after financing and net of production and transportation) has been valued at anywhere up to $966m net to ZIOC based upon the current iron price of approx $55/tonne. (If the price of Iron Ore moves back closer to the $80 range then this puts the value up to $1.4bn!!) The project is a 50/50 collaboration with Glencore ($40bn Mcap), with Glencore hold 1 share more than Zanaga to give them control of the project. Zanaga management have been playing the long game this last two years, steadily progressing the project through, in the most important instance, the ratification of its Mining Convention and the lodging of the Environmental Permit that is now VERY OVERDUE and that will be another potential major milestone in the progress towards exploitation of this world class ore resource. Next Catalyst This project is waiting on the Environmental Permit to be obtained, this was expected at the end of the 2016 fiscal year which means it is now several months overdue and can land any day now! Once the permit has been agreed this could spark a chain of events that will send this share price on a crazy journey. With the permit in place I would expect ZIOC to look at selling their stake in the project and due to Glencore’s huge success over the past couple of years they are now in a cash rich position and according to their chairman they are looking to buy out projects that they already have a stake in. “We are looking for opportunities around,” he said, adding Glencore was particularly interested in assets where it already had stakes or partnerships. This would put ZIOC firmly on their radar, the only outstanding issue being the Environmental Permit which should land very soon. My View: What happens next Based on my research I strongly believe that once the Environmental Permit has been obtained ZIOC will look to sell their half of the project, either to their partner Glencore or to another party, potentially a Chinese interest as there have been rumours of interest from China in the past. This is backed up by the share transfer announced on the 3rd April 2017, which I believe was to get everything ready for the sale of the asset. I also see the directors holding a huge percentage of the shares in issue here which is a sign of confidence in my mind that they know what is coming. It would not surprise me if the deal is already in place and the permit being obtained is the catalyst to finalise it. In regards to the price for the sale of the asset, based on it being one of the world’s leading iron ore assets I would be surprised if it were to sell for less than $100m (fire sale price), with my estimate being somewhere between $200m-$300m. When you compare this to the current Mcap of £17m you can see the huge value here! The Mcap appears to only be this low as it is so far off people’s radars at the moment and the overdue nature of the Environmental Permit. Downsides? Are there any risks here? Of course, as with all shares there is a potential risk here that there will be further delay in the Environmental Permit, or that it might not be granted. However, given that all other permits and licenses have been obtained I see this as extremely unlikely. The risk to reward here is huge in my mind. Very low risk, massive reward. Targets The movement in the share price here is going to be driven by the Environmental Permit being obtained… On that news I would expect the share price to move to around 50p per share (600%+ Rise) I would then expect the share price to continue to rise up to the point of the asset sale, which would likely be over £1 per share (1300%+ Rise) Due to the Very Low free float in this share it moves incredibly quickly which will make it very difficult to by once the RNS lands so this is one you want to be in before the news lands. If you wish to check the figures here in this post then I suggest you take a look at the most recent investor presentation here to get an understanding of the size of this asset: hxxp://www.zanagairon.com/pdfs/ZIOC-Investor-Presentation_21-Sept-2016.pdf The share price at the time of writing this post was 6.125p Note: I have emailed the company to obtain answers to a couple of outstanding questions. I will update this post once I get a reply.
Zanaga Iron share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:30 V: D:20171121 22:57:16