Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Xcite Energy LSE:XEL London Ordinary Share VGG9828A1194 ORD SHS NPV (CDI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +1.025p +85.42% 2.225p 2.05p 2.40p 2.40p 1.26p 1.30p 14,790,091 16:35:16
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Oil & Gas Producers 0.0 -1.7 0.3 7.4 6.90

Xcite Energy (XEL) Latest News (4)

More Xcite Energy News
Xcite Energy Takeover Rumours

Xcite Energy (XEL) Share Charts

1 Year Xcite Energy Chart

1 Year Xcite Energy Chart

1 Month Xcite Energy Chart

1 Month Xcite Energy Chart

Intraday Xcite Energy Chart

Intraday Xcite Energy Chart

Xcite Energy (XEL) Discussions and Chat

Xcite Energy Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
30/9/201619:32Xcite Energy.... From EWT tests to Phase1B60,490
30/9/201618:01The Fall, heavy drinking, Northern England...337
27/9/201618:29XEL what the hell1
13/9/201614:08Xcite Energy - Bentley Development Play - Moderated57,957
13/9/201612:47Xcite Energy-- Bentley EWT tests....and beyond7,951

Add a New Thread

Xcite Energy (XEL) Most Recent Trades

Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
17:07:382.23400,0008,900.00O
16:30:052.15177,8273,823.28O
16:29:592.2987319.99O
16:29:542.1337,483798.39O
16:29:472.1550,0001,075.00O
View all Xcite Energy trades in real-time

Xcite Energy (XEL) Top Chat Posts

DateSubject
30/9/2016
09:20
Xcite Energy Daily Update: Xcite Energy is listed in the Oil & Gas Producers sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker XEL. The last closing price for Xcite Energy was 1.20p.
Xcite Energy has a 4 week average price of 3.61p and a 12 week average price of 6.21p.
The 1 year high share price is 29p while the 1 year low share price is currently 1.05p.
There are currently 309,930,421 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 7,931,437 shares. The market capitalisation of Xcite Energy is £6,895,951.87.
12/9/2016
07:50
leedskier: The irony is that the company could have easily raised $135 million in an open placing back in 2014, when the share price was 100p, with a relatively modest dilution and given the funds raised would be added to the value, the share price might not have fallen so much. Compare with Hurricane Energy ... the major difference, apart from oil quality, is that it raised its money from selling equity not secured bonds.
29/7/2016
12:00
o1dsmokie: No one posting on an ADVFN BB has any control over the share price. ---------- Really?Why then did a gang of illegal rampers take control of this thread, threatening anyone who faced up to them as they posted utter lies, said they were in touch with board members, posted alleged personal e-mails from board members and urged people to but shares in a company whose share price has collapsed by 98%?
23/6/2016
17:38
11_percent: Good post Fromm iii. 11:15 Re: Moving Forwards: Antiques Of Woodstock 2 Good morning All Thinking things through further: The total number of XEL shares in circulation: 309,930,421. The Bond Holders are collectively owed $139 million which equates at today’s exchange rate to £96.8 million. Current XEL Share Price: 8 Pence. Assuming an 'equity for debt' swap at no discount 'par value' to the current Share Price – the company would have to issue a further 1,210,000,000 shares taking the total amount of XEL shares in circulation to 1,519,930,421. This would leave the Bond Holders collectively owning 1,225,919,421 shares (including the 15,919,421 already owned – thanks Rosey5464 for that info) Should this happen the Bond Holders would end up collectively owning just under 81% of the company. The Bond Holders with that percentage have total control of the company and can do with it whatever they wish – including acting in unison as a Concert Party to buy out the remaining 19% of the shares which we currently own at the highest price they have paid for a share in the preceding 12 months. Alternatively with a 75% or greater shareholding the Bond Holders can de-list XEL from AIM leave us a minority shareholders with no market for our shares - other than the possibility of a matched bargain service which would be totally unsatisfactory. Therefore logic would dictate that our management have to either default on the debt and take the company into insolvency with a view to an unencumbered Bentley being offered for sale as a stand alone asset with a view to achieving the best price possible on the open market with any amount realised over what is owed in settlement of debts being returned to shareholders – or – restructure the debt with the Bond Holders collectively taking a non controlling equity percentage interest in the company. I along with others will be incensed if our management go for the former having ‘cut a deal’ with the Bond Holders whereby they continue to 'run the show’ putting personal salary objectives above those of us shareholders who have long supported the company. The Bond Holders will have to make a ‘call’ as to whether the 'closed period discussions' that are ongoing have a better chance of returning them a greater financial outcome than Bentley being sold off at this time. I believe the above to be the logical course of events moving forward. Good luck all…
19/6/2016
14:25
11_percent: Good post Fromm iii. 11:15 Re: Moving Forwards: Antiques Of Woodstock 2 Good morning All Thinking things through further: The total number of XEL shares in circulation: 309,930,421. The Bond Holders are collectively owed $139 million which equates at today’s exchange rate to £96.8 million. Current XEL Share Price: 8 Pence. Assuming an 'equity for debt' swap at no discount 'par value' to the current Share Price – the company would have to issue a further 1,210,000,000 shares taking the total amount of XEL shares in circulation to 1,519,930,421. This would leave the Bond Holders collectively owning 1,225,919,421 shares (including the 15,919,421 already owned – thanks Rosey5464 for that info) Should this happen the Bond Holders would end up collectively owning just under 81% of the company. The Bond Holders with that percentage have total control of the company and can do with it whatever they wish – including acting in unison as a Concert Party to buy out the remaining 19% of the shares which we currently own at the highest price they have paid for a share in the preceding 12 months. Alternatively with a 75% or greater shareholding the Bond Holders can de-list XEL from AIM leave us a minority shareholders with no market for our shares - other than the possibility of a matched bargain service which would be totally unsatisfactory. Therefore logic would dictate that our management have to either default on the debt and take the company into insolvency with a view to an unencumbered Bentley being offered for sale as a stand alone asset with a view to achieving the best price possible on the open market with any amount realised over what is owed in settlement of debts being returned to shareholders – or – restructure the debt with the Bond Holders collectively taking a non controlling equity percentage interest in the company. I along with others will be incensed if our management go for the former having ‘cut a deal’ with the Bond Holders whereby they continue to 'run the show’ putting personal salary objectives above those of us shareholders who have long supported the company. The Bond Holders will have to make a ‘call’ as to whether the 'closed period discussions' that are ongoing have a better chance of returning them a greater financial outcome than Bentley being sold off at this time. I believe the above to be the logical course of events moving forward. Good luck all…
07/9/2015
09:28
martinbaker: Any chartists got an opinion on where the XEL share price will go now? Has the share price bottomed out around 30p? Any reasons to support a consolidation around here? Anyone know the reason why the XEL share price jumped up from this level to around 40p at the end of April? Cheers.
29/1/2015
10:38
bad robot: The xel share price has been behind the curve for last 1month-2month. This company only sitting on a licenses and there will not pumping at all, as it's not feasible. Secondly how much cash left for projects? There's enough money for the next 3 xmas parties and nice salaries. That's about it If biggies like Shell cutting capex by $15bn; we can safely assume XEL is busted.
12/12/2014
12:51
mclellan: LOL...'Sometimes you just have to log-off"...unfortunately not if you are attacking the XEL share price, day and night under different avatars. Hilarious.
23/10/2014
10:42
arlington chetwynd talbot: And the logic? It's hardly going to relax the readers/investors/traders of that thread when they look at the XEL chart and share price... is it? "Oh here's a de-ramper who got the XEL share price down from 120 to 40, now you've got him!"
15/10/2014
18:37
arlington chetwynd talbot: Canadian XEL share price now 70 cents, yes that's 38.88 pence.
14/10/2014
16:45
ljchandler: Arlington Surely knowing everything about where the xel share price is heading your a multi millionaire now?
Xcite Energy share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:32 V: D:20160930 18:40:46