||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
Vectura Group Share Discussion Threads
Showing 4901 to 4924 of 4925 messages
|Good find; Vectura keeping ahead of the curve.Now for that pesky Ultibro news and we can sprint for a £2 year end.|
|Thanks for that Taffy, good to see Hikma involvement.|
|Propeller Health raises $22m in Series C
OCTOBER 20, 2016
In May, Propeller Health said it inked a collaborative development deal with inhaled pharmaceutical company Vectura Group to develop a digitally-connected inhaler system.
Through the collaboration, the companies will combine Vectura’s dry powder inhaler with Propeller’s digital health platform. Initial development will focus on an add-on sensor for Vectura’s lever-operated multi-dose inhaler, U.K.-based Vectura said.
|BTG plc (BTG) Upgraded to “Buy” at Numis Securities Ltd
Posted by Trent Williams on Oct 17th, 2016 // No Comments
BTG plc logoBTG plc (LON:BTG) was upgraded by equities researchers at Numis Securities Ltd to a “buy” rating in a research note issued on Monday. The firm currently has a GBX 900 ($11.14) price target on the stock. Numis Securities Ltd’s target price points to a potential upside of 29.87% from the stock’s previous close.|
|Heard mention of Trump win and effect on pharmas through pricing - not following that angle, adding to weakness here??|
Does anyone on here also hold CLIN? I've had both on my watch-list for a while and, now that some capital has freed up, was thinking of buying CLIN as buy and forget type company given their track record of growing earnings over several years. Would be interested to hear from anyone who holds both and can state the case for one vs the other (and in particular why VEC vs CLIN).
|Novartis third quarter results due next Wednesday so, hopefully, we might learn a little bit more about their plans for Ultibro.|
|An interview with our esteemed leader.....
|19 Sep 16 Numis Buy 133.50 246.00 252.00 Reiterates
target price increased from 246 to 252p|
|yeah, positivity all the way on this. 2 pretty chunky director buys then about a week later rns'ing interim results date? sounds good to me....|
|I agree 100% with richtea1701's comment. IMO Everyone especially the market markers know that if the 140p mark was breached a lot of weaker buyers would bail out. Especially the new guys who bought in near top of the trading consolidation range wih stop losses. Its easy money for market makers. Build a trading range, break it and panic people out of there holdings. Its made roughly the same points advance upwards from the 140 mark and marched back down to 140 (in a few days) as it has downwards yesterday. I wouldnt be surprised to see it back 140 again very soon. Nothings changed in my eyes. VEC is undervalued + results still to come with all the other positive info we have. Thats my thoughts anyway.|
|Must be one or two out there giving this the once over, for a € or $ buyer the timing couldn't be better......and small change for some........|
|I do hope so, Richtea1701, they haven't shaken me out so far and I've been here (SKP) for well over ten years and added a couple of times since my initial buy. If they ever return to previous SKP highs I'll be a millionaire but there is zero chance of that so I'll just hope for a takeover at around 200p.|
|It's all rigged Alex. When the mm's know a share is undervalued they do all they can to shake out the little people to get good buy in price for larger masters of the universe. Our job is to fight the good fight.|
|Carpadium-I think that you are right about the positives, particularly the buys, but what I and others are speculating about is why the share price has fallen so far from the merger highs. If everything is as positive as you say, why do you think the share price is so weak?|
|Hooray Carpa! Believe or sell and put your money elsewhere.|
|alexchry, I would imagine the delay in Novartis issuing these two highly important products is down to ensuring the best possible launch which would involve more conditions than you could possibly imagine. Do you for one moment, after all the positive reactions you've listed in your above post, think they don't intend marketing these potential winners in the US? We should know their plans as early as next Tuesday so why post depressingly on and on and on about this delay, there's nothing Vectura can do or advise at this point. Far better to dwell on the positives, the Chairman's 80K buy, the CFO's 30K buy, covering brokers continuing 100% buy stance and the excellent ints next month.|
|Well if the price keeps dropping and the pound continues to weaken then a takeover is increasingly possible. Talking of exchange rate, surely this is a positive for earnings?|
|Diesel - that's what is worrying me. It has been almost all bad news since the merger. I wonder if relations between Novartis and GSK and the new management team aren't as good as when the companies were separate. It is very strange that the consensus view is a strong buy with forecast share price of 200 and yet the share price is on a downward trend. In the past this has usually meant bad news so I really should have sold a few weeks ago and accepted my loss or rather my reduced profit but I didn't and I'm now holding and hoping for the best but fearing the worst.|
|Alex, hi what's worrying is that the share price was sitting like a coiled spring at the 140p level waiting for direction, this is not the right direction.
COPD failure, GSK litigation, I hope there is no problem with the Novartis launch, but maybe something has leaked...|
|we had the same sell of before litigation been announced didnt we ?|
|They could catch a cold then...keep buying.|
|It looks like seller is short seller using robots.
If they sell short , they do expect sp's drop|
|Aye, hard fought gains at SKP slowly being unwound here............|