Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Urbium LSE:URM London Ordinary Share GB0033149682 ORD 50P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p - - - - - - - - -
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Unknown - - - - 0.00

Urbium Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2426 to 2450 of 2450 messages
Chat Pages: 98  97  96  95  94  93  92  91  90  89  88  87  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
12/4/2006
06:45
Ignore. Sorry.
davey man
06/11/2005
22:27
slaterlp, They made you an offer, you accepted, you transferred your shares and they paid you the money. Anything that happens now is not your problem.
swiftnick
03/11/2005
17:11
I too have recieved my check. BUT if the deal is blocked now because of this merger investigation stuff, then where does that leave us? if the deal falls over and it reverts to Urbium and the shares continue to do well in light of the fact that it is now valued so highly. Do we get our shares back? I understood there was really no choice but to sell as when the offer became unconditional, there was going to be an application to delist, meaning that we couldn't sell them. so in effect there was no real choice but to sell via the offer. Does anyone have a view on this?
slaterlp
03/11/2005
13:28
Yep, got mine too, cheers.
realcooltrader
02/11/2005
10:29
I have received my payment in my nominee account so obviously there are no delays
el-tel
31/10/2005
11:51
Erm, does today's RNS introduce a delay into proceedings?
realcooltrader
25/10/2005
07:47
phillis yes all over, looks like i will be increasing my rtd, cs. ezj holdings also beg looks interesting. dyor regards active
srpactive
18/10/2005
06:50
Offer now unconditional in all respects. Payday 1 Nov -:)
phillis
14/10/2005
11:58
Offer open til 18 OCt If you have had no docs ring the holder of the shares - probably the outfit through whom you bought the shares. Govner - the shares were probably taken off your account to stop you dealing in them once you had assented to the offer
phillis
12/10/2005
08:42
Has anyone got their money from the takeover? I'm with squaregain and my shares were taken off my account at the end of September but no money there yet!
govner
12/10/2005
07:26
Not had an offer document or form of acceptance through the post....and there is only 7 days to go! Can anyone tell me who do I need to ring to sort this out? Thanks in advance, Justin.
jazza
03/10/2005
19:47
"The Offer is open for acceptance until 1pm on 4 October 2005." After this Lightflower will announce how many acceptances they have had. If they haven't had enough they will extend the offer.
scburbs
03/10/2005
19:06
When will we find out whether yes or no to takeover and see money in our account?????????????????
adelwire
03/10/2005
19:06
When will we find out whether yes or no to takeover and see money in our account?????????????????
adelwire
03/10/2005
17:12
OK thanks Kirkb
slaterlp
02/10/2005
20:35
you take your chance- the takeover might not get the required acceptance votes so 2 scenarios a) somebody comes with a higher offer backed by the likes of Goldmans - share price goes higher b) Nobody comes with an offer - share price goes down about 20%
kirkb
02/10/2005
14:23
I dont really understand this takeover stuff. Why do the likes of Goldmansachs and other seem to be increasing their holding? What happens if the takeover falls over and the company carries on as URBIUM and does well. Do we get achance to get our shares back?
slaterlp
27/9/2005
17:18
My son has these shares but not many,he has since moved out,shall I wait for the cheque or do we have to chase the registrar.
knarf
27/9/2005
08:25
Spoke to Capita Registrars. Old share Certs are valid if the date on them is 17.5.02. Just divide the shares by 50, and put that number in the box on the form, but enclose the old share certificate.
rawdeal1
26/9/2005
07:28
I phoned them post consolidation as I had in the past with other companies received a new cert, but hadnt with Urbium/Chorion. Just remember when you do go to sell em and check how many you really do own. ;)
shonai
21/9/2005
09:20
If this is a done deal, why are some selling at 1055. And Also Some buying at 1055. So is it worth buying more or is this deal not likely not to be accepted by the majority of shareholders?
slaterlp
16/9/2005
21:30
rupaj - same here. I didn't receive a new certificate post consolidation. I will be phoning Capita Registrars on Mon. I suspect things are ok though
rawdeal1
16/9/2005
07:33
cool...thanks Ken - so they probably didnt issue a new one post consolidation...
rupaj
15/9/2005
12:03
rupaj - My cert says 40,000, but I've only got 800.
kenbachelor
15/9/2005
07:32
just a question on share certs. Did all you long term holders receive a new share cert after the consolidation cos I didnt.....?? Thanks
rupaj
Chat Pages: 98  97  96  95  94  93  92  91  90  89  88  87  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:31 V: D:20161206 19:55:55