||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Technology Hardware & Equipment
Ttp Communications Share Discussion Threads
Showing 2201 to 2224 of 2225 messages
|Please note the following new thread which may be of interest:
"Telecom Shares You Should Buy: The Tips League Table"
|I don't need a decent car now that I don't have to travel to Melbourn,....LOL ;-)|
|Every 10 million shares picked up in the market atm will fetch 150k in few weeks, a good investment return..............LOL!!!|
I couldn't agree more:-(|
|Accepted offer - good bye TTC. You have done me proud being a bagger in the early days. I thought you had let me down but pulled it out of the fire for one last hurrar.
Better get those coffers into TEO quick before it blows....LOL|
|Can't afford a car, go everywhere by public transport.....LOL!!!
Now I made enough profit to take few driving lessons, think I shall enjoy myself behind the wheel......LOL!!!|
|Actually held on to my shares to get the full 45p as it looked like the bid price was around 42.5p last time I looked. Got the offer letter today.
Also noticed that the ADI deal went through today, don't think we'll be seeing the cash though.TTC never mentioned what they were planning to do with this.
Anyway happy with the 0.45p, should buy a decent car after all (Crypt??)
|Your broker will contact you soon.........LOL!!!|
|i hold mine in an issa with idealing , will i get offer documents through the post? not sure because i dont hold in certificate form!|
|Offer document is out, see company website for detail........LOL!!!
Curtain is coming down....................LOL!!!!|
Thanks, I always enjoy being lucky, the more the better.....LOL!!!
TEO is a unique start up company, I shall give it lot of time to prove itself......Time will tell if I have picked a big winner, so far so good, believe this pig will fly soon.....LOL!!!|
|good luck with TEO - peculiar set-up.|
someone is going to enjoy his 30k profit..........LOL!!!
My shares are in ISA, otherwise, will spend a few pennies on TEO.......LOL!!!|
your online broker will contact you about this under "corporate actions".
My default in TTC's case will be simply to do absolutely nothing - the offer will be made unconditional and then you will simply see some money appear in your account and your TTC shares will be no more.|
|any holders left may find this of help , just recieved reply from ttp , they reckon offer documents should be sent out at the end of this week from which point you will have 15 days to accept or decline the proposed takeover , if enough shareholders respond positively (not sure what sort of numbers they mean) then the offer becomes unconditional and money should be recieved within 14 days. i will hold and wait to see if i get contacted by idealing which is where i hold ttc as they an execution only broker i dont think i will be recieving offer documents through the post!|
|just emailed ttp so will post any info regarding dates if they reply with anything helpful. i own quite a few shares so the 2p difference sounds small but works out at a nice lump which i'd rather have than not if i sold on the open market. a bit worrying that these seem to keep falling back 0.25p the odd day here and there , surely it must get to a point where people will buy in just to make the odd penny when the takeover goes through!|
|td waterhouse said they will write to me as soon as the hear anything. this morrning i sold 19000 of my shares but the mm's still have'nt put them up as a buy or a sell.|
|Not quite two people, I am here as well ;-)
I like to know it that as well. Because I have some old share options, that will soon lapse if I don't do something with them before Moto buy them from me.
Now I wish I'd bought a load more shares, but thats life LOL|
|yeh it's all gone quite on this one now everyone has done a runner with the money. i will try sending ttp com a email and see what they say. i have emailed them previously without a reply so hopefuly this time they will reply and i will post any further info i get!|
|I'd like to know that too ghostly. As I hold the certificates myself (not with a broker) I assume they'll be writing to me asking if I accept the offer. Then once the threshold is reached will they buy my shares directly?
I'm quite happy to sit and wait a few months.
Not that I expect a reply as we're probably the only two people left in this thread...|
|does anyone actually know how long before the 45p deal is done and dusted ?
i could sell now and get 43p which is what i would do if i knew i would have to wait about 3 months for the 45p offer to go through but i cant find any info on a timetable of events! if it goes through in a couple of weeks i am quite happy waiting for the 45p , never held a company before which has been taken over so not sure how things work!|
|Took my money and ran at a little more than my average buying price, so I'm happy. Half of the resulting cash has gone straight into Aberforth since they seem to have a clue.
I think Motorola are overpaying, but I'm glad to take their cash. For those still in, I hope someone else is even siller than Mot and ups the bid.|
|will take a look , maysun.|
I hold as well, twice lucky, who can be certain that there won't be a competing offer?
Suggest you take a closer interest in TEO, another winner on the card........LOL!!!|