||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Health Care Equipment & Services
Tristel Share Discussion Threads
Showing 2726 to 2750 of 2750 messages
|Thanks Source. Very comprehensive report.|
|Hi Melton John - apols for the slight delay in reporting a few bits I picked up from attending Tristels event last week. Some brief points of summary for you/all below:-
- Management seemed quite confident (they ususally are though)
- Got a feel the good sales numbers were likely to continue and overseas growth would be an engine for growth
- A number of regions seem like they could be as big, or bigger than the UK with some careful growth (apparently overseas growth was held back some due to some sort of "packaging issue" -- now resolved)
- Margins are improving/holding up very well, as opposed to be being signaled last year when I attended
- Approvals pipeline seems strong
- They are prudently not including USA in any of their numbers or 3 year targets yet, however the approvals process seems like it was progressing well
- I was keen last year on their opthalmic product (which I think could be a real boost if focussed on properly) -- this are seemed to be developing further this year -- Wish though they'd have got saled here though!
- Austalia got a lot of airtime and management seemed up on this regions, and luckily they now have a full product line (or close to) there now.
- They are now committing to a new 3 year sales & margin target range for forward guidance (quite refreshing, but think they could have been more aggressive - especially if they tie management rewards again to these)
- They are targetting something like 14% YOY sales growth over the next 3 years which seems good (but I still think it isnt stretching enough for the business at this stage of developement but hey);
- I asked a question about their product patents (which I noted had grown quite a bit YOY, specifically I asked about the bulk of these being for their triagger product) - got the answer that this product had a lot of novel packaging and delivery features. I asked if they were looking to extract wider value from these patents then and Swinney seemed to cocnur they are...I get a sense this are may lead to some positives at some point (hope so! given the focus on it in terms of developement over the last few years).
|It is an excellent analysis|
|from APAD's bb ...
"Maynard Paton Tour de Force posting on TSTL.
Tristel: UK Revenue Improvement Confirmed As Management Issues Bold New Projections
21 October 2016
By Maynard Paton
|Presentation of results, impressed by the delivery as much as the message. FD and CEO come across as two people you would trust with your money.
If you want to use CLO2 there is Tristel or .....err no one. Loads of patent protection for the delivery methods eg 2 part sachets, dual nozzle spray and 2 part wipe system.|
|A recording of Tuesday's webinar is now available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGo5RtU3IlY
The Equity Development team|
|Glaws2, neither were there any comment re their stand in Chicago.
It would seems that the company are 'pulling out the stops'
- Gained approvals for 25 products in seven countries in the year
- Spent £0.340m on approval programmes in 22 countries in the year
- Increased UK regulatory personnel from three to six, alongside capabilities in Germany and China
- Strongest ever approvals pipeline fuelling future growth in both existing and new geographical markets
>> increased sales in their established markets > 2016-17, 2017-18 ...
The "North American Business Plan" will evolve at its own pace > 2018-19
but successes elsewhere seem to have given them the confidence to go it alone.
At least we know why David Orr was appointed to the board - packaging problems resolved >> growth in asian sales
|Surprised that no one has commented on the big expansion of the North American program. Has evolved from seeking approval for two products (Duo for Ultrasound & Ophthalmology) from the FDA to including a whole range of surface and water disinfectants (approval from the EPA) and including all above products for approval in Canada.|
|hannahh - thank you for your response. I will check out the recording on your website.|
|Piedro - "perhaps you can explain to us your logic ". I was asked to install sw from an unknown (to me) source, which I will not do. You have already explained my logic "the financial web is fraught with tricksters, trolls, trojans and tipos, here being no exception and pre-cautions should be taken".|
I'm sorry you couldn't attend and we will have a recording of the webinar available on our website in the next couple of days. Just to note that we use Citix GoToWebinar which is a popular platform for hosting webinars.
The Equity Development Team|
|Santar, this is not the Equity Development website but as hannahh says you can write to them at mentioned direction and I have always found them very responsive to polite enquiries.
With regard to "your potentially malicious sw" perhaps you can explain to us your logic as the financial web is fraught with tricksters, trolls, trojans and tipos, here being no exception and pre-cautions should be taken.
Otro se: Perhaps it would be more appropriate for your objection to be forwarded to the BoD of Tristel or better Walbrook PR Limited
- and I greatly enjoyed the webinar especially the explication of pp.06|
|Dear Equity Development Team - As a shareholder I would have liked to attend your webinar but I an NOT going to install your potentially malicious sw on my PC. Please find a more standard and acceptable way of streaming.|
|A reminder that we will be hosting a webinar today at 12.30pm with the management of Tristel. Paul Swinney, Chief Executive, and Liz Dixon, Finance Director, will give a presentation lasting approximately 30 mins and there will then be an opportunity for Q&A.
To join please register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4859093004964327683
If you would like to submit any questions for management ahead of the meeting please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equity Development Team|
|Preliminary Results Investor Presentation
|How unexpected UK growth helped Tristel clean up
By Cambridge News
Posted: October 17, 2016
|The revenues "by sales channel" table is quite a mind stretched .... EU ( Germany) now included - no signs of Asia being separated out ... yet
- perhaps in 3D it will be more intelligible
- or after 2-3 presentations|
|finnCap note out this morning: Https://www.research-tree.com/companies/uk/medical-equipment-services/tristel-plc/research/a-strong-fy-2016/13494|
|Strong FY results!|
|very optimistic Brgit|
|Yes it looks like a sell if you read it -given the target price.|
|New research out this morning from Equity development
|Source, too far for me I'm afraid. Hope you will share you thoughts if you make it.|
|Tristel at AAO2016 in Chicago
- American Academy of Osteopathy|
|Anyone from here attending the Monday presentation. I am going to try and make the 4:15pm session. Maybe see some of you there?