||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Nonequity Investment Instruments
Trio Hldgs. Share Discussion Threads
Showing 1901 to 1922 of 1925 messages
|In the bank.
Wait until things are calmer. When that happens, cash rich, cash generative, low PE stocks (my key criteria) include:
Of those, WLF is the one that has the best prospects on an organic basis - maybe also BDEV. The others (maybe not AMT) are having problems. But that's where the three key criteria listed above come into play - takeover potential. In the meantime, they pay divis and will not be going bust.|
|Settlement in next few days. Any ideas where to put the proceeds?
|Good stuff. Cash in a couple of weeks now.|
|Offer goes unconditional.
|Yes, at least two weeks from original estimates. Indeed, it is a pain...|
|76% acceptances. Offer extended two weeks:-
|Having held for three years its not too bad but I had hoped that longer term we would have had a better offer. Always felt that Trio were a nice safe investment for the long term. At a quick guess just under 50% in 30 months is better than many other investments. Also made a little along the way with a couple of sells and buying back and of course the divi's. Now on to other areas.|
|Well that's a satisfactory outcome.
On to the next.
|Well, I had hoped for a little bit more but time to move on.
Into the next tax year is helpful.|
|Just wait. First closing date is 1/4/05. If declared unconditional, roughly another 14 days after that before cash is sent out. So about 6 weeks in total if it doesn't fall over at any point.|
|Very nice, a little compensation for missing out on the big move earlier.
So I can (apparently) get 30.5p for selling now. How do I get my 32p - just wait?|
|Offer at 32p confirmed.|
|LONDON (AFX) - Trio Holdings PLC said Nicholas Levene has disposed of
8,644,911 shares in the company, or 10.36 pct, and now holds 4,275,089 shares,
or 5.12 pct.
At the same time, Trio said Credit Agricole Cheuvreux International Ltd
acquired a 10.36 pct stake, increasing its total holding to 10,444,911 Trio
shares, or 12.51 pct. These shares are held by Credit Agricole Chevreux as a
hedge for long Contract for Differences (CFD) positions for clients.
these has been 3 news feeds|
|28.5 to buy - proposed deal at 32p? Seems odd.
|Looks like you are right.
Still looking for more than 32p, but either way will be happy to use the money elsewhere.
News re bid must be close?|
|It looks as if we are due a RNS; this amount of sells/buys is outside the norm for this share. For two years I have expected to hear that a bid was coming but this looks like something else. Will we be rewarded for our faith in holding?.|
|I don't think the trades on the 2nd were sells.
Identical volumes at 28.5 & 28.53 is a matched pair.
And given no RNS the implication is no change in beneficial - a tax manoeuvre ?
But today's 8,644,911 looks like part of the end game IMO.
|He is not part of the buyout. It is existing management buying the company.
Beware, the chairman has a knack of not selling the company unless his redundant role is part of the deal.|
|It looks as if Mr Levene sold his 15.4% stake yesterday in two lots @ 28.5p. That said, the MM have not marked the price down, which makes me wonder why he saw fit to sell?|
|I'm just back from holiday and obviously happy with recent events.
I'm surprised the shares aren't trading at, or at least nearer to 32p, as it does seem quite possible that another purchaser may come in.
I guess the company has been on the block for a long time though.
|Your 1072 post points the way at the moment. However we know MAN financial recently took a 3% stake before talks were admitted to (very timely and astute of them). I think interested parties are playing their cards close to their chests waiting for someone to make the first move with an actual offer, which might then prompt others? I'm pretty sure circa 32p will be put on the table and I'm continuing to hold.|