||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Toledo Copper Share Discussion Threads
Showing 801 to 824 of 825 messages
|(I've edited the following for today's nickel price)
unionhall - 30 Aug'04 - 21:17 - 571 of 797 edit
The 1996 Rescan pre-feasibility costs have been updated and the estimated
funding requirement to positive cash flow is US$6 million. The operating cash
break-even cost of the direct shipping operation is estimated to be $1.30/lb of
payable nickel, or 35c/lb of contained nickel, which at 300,000 tpa, will be
approximately 15 million lbs per year. It is expected payment will be 25% of
the LME price, FOB basis, on the contained nickel.
This extract from the recent RNS indicates the following to me....
1/ Current LME price $15,711 / tonne equates to approx $6.49 / Lb.
2/ Payment at 25% will be approx $1.62 / Lb
3/ Excess over operating cost will be $1.27/Lb
4/ Giving a contribution per year of $19m per annum for capital/finance costs and profit to finance local Nickel production or Copper production or further exploration.(from next March)
5/ Toledo allocation 44% or $8m pa|
|Most have moved to the TMC thread - Toledo Mining co... New name..|
|Looing good again today..Survey results real close now.|
|ive never been away...there is just a limit to how many stocks I can ramp at once... my PRE dont need me so much now... they are off to the moon, on thier own !!!lol|
|bloody hell! we must be in business if currypasty is back!|
|Change of name announced at EGM came into force today. New quote and new thread under Toledo Mining Corporation TMC.|
|CURRYPASTY-It may show the price but it thinks its quoting some bioscience company on the toronto stock exchange.
But good to see the buy price strenghthen to 2.5p!!!|
|AFN are usually slow on changes..
old level 2 ADVFN is working
2 MM ASK 2.5
4 MM BID 2.0|
|YEAH THE TICKER SYMBOL HAS CHANGED TO TMC THATS ALL, TICK UP AS WELL!|
|Neither has comdirect!|
|The LSE site now mentions Toledo Mining, TMC. ADVFN hasn't caught up yet.
|Have these been suspended for some reason...no quote available.|
|No quote given today yet!!!!|
|Good place to park some of those profits when MNA are bought out circa a tenner
tony, well done!" out of acorns mighty oak trees grow, as you well know in the case of MNA::|
|Bought in today-I'm doing well with MNA so hoping it will carry on with TCU.|
|may be report out early tomorow|
|has this been tipped somewhere?why the sudden volume?Is it in tomorrows "shares"?the t trades of late at 2p are they a buyer?/seller?
who knows. i barely care anymore......zzzzzzzzzzzz|
I have been around most of the small mining stocks at one time or another with varying degrees of success. I like this one as the story seems good, and copper and nickel are riding the crest of a wave which seems likely to last for some time.
Having slightly more success with the miners than with SPD, although I still fancy that to be an excellent performer given time. Seems like in all my stocks I'm waiting on news whether it's contracts in the offing, drilling reports, or in the case of this one a bankable feasibility study.
Here's to good news on all fronts.
|all right mostyn! fancy seeing you here!|
|If we get a favourable bankable feasibility study for the copper prospect this could get interesting. Almost 80% of the stock is held by management and institutions, and the last fundraising was oversubscribed.
Furthermore the management has stated that the intention is to fund the development of the copper mine without recourse to issuing more shares.
With the nickel project going ahead and the proximity to the local Asian markets this could be a very attractive proposition.
Let's hope the market agrees.|
|Done the research and this beaut has been quiet for a while but will soon explode.
I'm in 1,200,000 @ 2.5p for the ride;-)
Anyone else interested DYOR and all will be revealed.
Good luck all, hold tight.|
|el cuerpo, Combo83 many thanks, topped up this morning 225k, see a nice tick up since, looking forward to the feasibility study. S|
"The Company is advised by Behre Dolbear that their final technical audit of the bankable feasibility study of the Toledo copper mine will be complete within the next three to four weeks."
If it's on time: -
"Monday 4th October marks 2 weeks.
Monday 11th October marks 3 weeks.
Monday 18th October marks 4 weeks.
Hopefully we'll have the report before Friday 15th October."|