||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Food & Drug Retailers
Thorntons Plc Share Discussion Threads
Showing 15651 to 15674 of 15675 messages
|Received my cheque this morning too.|
|my chq arrived this morning that being for those that accepted before 13/7|
|no chq received either this morning , hmm I will advise when I get it|
|Laserdisc- that's what I thought but not received a penny!|
|Those with shares in cert form who accepted the offer before 13th July should be getting a chq settlement by next Monday 27 July 2015|
|I'm out as at this morning,,,,for a few quid dealing costs, was able to get 1.45, and cash in the bank on 6th July.
Leaving with a profit, Happy dayzz....
|Thanks laserdisc and brando69. With a potential negative day or two coming, hence potential top-up opportunity, it may well be best to just sell THT at a pretty fixed price 144.75-145p and use the funds while there is likely to be some "blood on the street" with regards to the Greece situation. I have my eye on a few companies already:
Think all will end up much higher in future after any Greek blip this week ;-)
Also possible top-up in NANO, but that is much riskier than the above at this stage IMO.|
|Anyone seen Blonde?|
|Anyone seen Blonde here recently?|
|agree entirely especially if your shares are in a nominee account you can trade on a 2 day settlement , mine were in cert form & I have already sent off certs with acceptance form I will let the board know if I receive a chq early|
|cannot see point of holding now unless you think a counter bid is in the wings. you should be able to sell for 145 or near to it. but that's just me...|
|offer is open until 13th july so at that date we will know how many shares ferro has acquired, we then move on to Thorntons shares being de listed which takes further 20 days at least, so I would think we could receive settlement by mid August|
|Not exactly clear from the offer document on THT's website about the timeline unless I missed it in all that text! If shareholders wait for payment (advantage = no dealing costs), how long will it be before payment is actually received? Sorry for a stupid question but there is a lot of text and I did not see the answer clearly. Probably missed it!|
|Am guessing therefore that Ferrero have instructed their brokers to buy anything up to 145. For those who don't want to sit around waiting for the acquisition to finalise, then that seems like a good exit route.|
|Latest RNS shows Ferholdings - obviously Ferrero - up to 40%.
I opted to sell my last 16865 shares on a fill/kill at 144.75... and appear to have got 145 for them. That'll do!|
|All's well that ends well... pleased to have held on through thick and thin. Time to find another home for the winnings.|
|Hope you're not too exposed in qpp stud after today.|
|received my paperwork this morning bye bye thorntons just looking at share certs oldest 15 years ago paid £1.10p newest 3 years ago paid 32p time goes by
I follow crystal amber if you think oil will recover then take a punt in HUR crystal amber have 11% of that co now they probably have an average of 14p CA started buying at 18p all the way down to 12p. as always dyor and take a long term view|
|Thanks Kill: not had chance to read up on latest news etc. CheersK|
|Deal done - no higher price KUMALA!|
|Might we see a higher price..... ?K|
|Signing off here.
Been a more polite board than most.
For those who might care QPP is my current nap for a little financial reward - long overdue.
DYOR but I think it will show some good returns in the coming few months - if not sooner.|
|Ferrero, I really don't think you're spoiling us enough !
Ah well, thanks for the posts everyone. Hope you did well.|
|A tad disappointed overall but well called and well played on here peeps!
Thank you...and goodnight!!|