Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Teliti LSE:TEL London Ordinary Share KYG8753W1042 ORD USD0.10 (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 39.50p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0.00 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Software & Computer Services 535.9 -16.8 -118.8 - 9.99

Teliti Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1601 to 1622 of 1625 messages
Chat Pages: 65  64  63  62  61  60  59  58  57  56  55  54  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
19/6/2012
12:41
Of course, fascinating: Do you see mortgages as being morally wrong too? Was Simon Cawkwell morally wrong to short Maxwell Communications?
praipus
19/6/2012
12:07
I don't short, as to me it's morally wrong and can stifle any company's efforts to get more finance etc etc. Shorting an index is a bit different as its not going to hurt anyone. Just my opinion though.
stegrego
19/6/2012
11:53
I like shorting I think it's a great tool. The main problem with it as far as I can see is that it can expose the practitioner to an additional outcome i.e. that of the possibility of experiencing a loss far in excess of not only the investment but your account or portfolio as well! So in TEL's case it might be a takeover scenario or some new orders and an unexpected jump in revenue....who knows.
praipus
19/6/2012
11:00
Probably a few exceptions and divi isn't a mandatory, but you would stand a lot better chance of not losing a packet IMO and actually making money. I'm not saying you personally just people in general.
stegrego
19/6/2012
10:48
So in theory then you should short every AIM sock that doesnt pay a dividend and is not in profit and that has a hype story?
praipus
19/6/2012
09:23
It's not that way, it's that 90 percent have NO chance of coming good, whereas the other 10 percent stand a decent chance. Stick to companies that make a profit and pay a divi, if possible. Don't take in hype and fall for fanciful stories.
stegrego
19/6/2012
09:06
Very very good point Stegrego. So if an investment has a 10% chance of being any good how much should you invest?
praipus
19/6/2012
08:25
Clearly another dodgy AIM company that cant be trusted. I bet this lot are pleased. 6th of June Haji Mohamed Nasir, Chief Executive Officer of Teliti, said: "The Board welcomes the investment of RBC in Teliti. As we approach the completion of our first datacentre, we look forward to the future with great excitement and confidence." Oh hang on two weeks have passed, it's not going to open in July, it will be in about 6 months time!! 19th of June On 30 January 2012, the Company announced that the opening of the datacentre (the "Datacentre") would be delayed until July 2012 due to a delay in the delivery and receipt of key equipment. The Company still expects the Datacentre superstructure to be completed in July, but the initial 45,000 sq ft is not anticipated to be operational until the first quarter of calendar year 2013. I think that about 90 percent of AIM is full of no hopers, ran purely to give directors a great wage, as they p1ss investors money up the wall.
stegrego
23/11/2011
10:23
5% for UEM confirmed
praipus
03/11/2011
13:46
My thoughts too. Looking at the trades on ADVFN sellers have been hammering it all day. From what I know about the IT industry I think TEL will continue to do well and are in exactly the right place for the next ten years IMHO.
praipus
03/11/2011
11:42
Free float of only 15%? Expect this to move on very little volume.
advfnrisk3
03/11/2011
09:42
Admission document: http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail.html?announcementId=11024348 Noticed these among UEM Utilico Emerging Markets portfolio.
praipus
03/11/2011
09:41
Teliti International IT services business http://www.teliti.com/ In Malay, Teliti means "meticulous and skillful".
praipus
27/3/2008
13:39
Pretty uninspiring sector. When will it start to recover?
hectorp
22/3/2008
15:04
I believe an MBO went through in December 2007. As a matter of curiosity can anyone tell me how much per shar ethat was ?
kimboy2
12/3/2008
18:03
Maybe there's a few recovery plays amongst the laggards somewhere?
resourcer
12/3/2008
11:16
That's because the competition ended at the end of December 2007!
bartyboy
12/3/2008
10:02
Very quiet in here this year.
micos
10/1/2008
09:09
yes, they are still active.
jannief
06/1/2008
12:19
Happy New Year Everyone! Are they dead yet? With core values like these is there still hope? (from their website) Core Values * Competence * Pro-active * Accountable * Partnership * Communication * Professional Also, what was that Splicecom award they won in August 2007? Are they still active?
renixus1
01/1/2008
04:35
Thanks for all your efforts BF, and a very happy new year to you !
papalpower
02/12/2007
20:05
VIC up to 9th WOW being a c 2% SH of ashp im hoping for big things from its final results (end of December) but there as not been a sniff of a RNS contract win / update for over a year now. Not sure what that means .... too busy to talk or nothing to say !. Thanks for your hard work in keeping this thread going Blank Frank. http://banksy.fm/
tenapen
Chat Pages: 65  64  63  62  61  60  59  58  57  56  55  54  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:31 V: D:20161210 08:57:33