||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Real-Time news about Sytner Group (London Stock Exchange): 0 recent articles
|griff2711: Who cares, take advantage. Only time you should worry about the share price is when you come to actually sell. Important to focus on the story not the share price, especially when the story becomes even more compelling. We are aligned and integrated into the second biggest carrier in the world (amongst others) and reading between the lines form a key part of their OTT drive. If carrier's actions of buying major content providers is any indication of the scale of their intent then Syntonic will be making some serious revenue in the both short term & long term. The webinar hinted at our involvement within the Exponent service and I'm sure our SDK will be utilized on the newly constructed Fios app. Again these non exclusive licensing agreements are billion dollar opportunities in their own right. All we need is Tata to kick off their SDX and we'll be on our revenue growth path. That will provide revenues for the coming quarters which in turn will bring new investors to the table, hopefully institutional investors at that.|
|yes yes: Griff-and that's the problem,by the time they get some half decent revenues where will the share price be sitting?|
|griff2711: Yeah holding near 2 million now. Been adding as and when funds allow. All positive for me, just need to realize revenues to see the share price move. Massive deals for a small co. Like ours. From the communications I've had from the company it seems Freeway will be concentrated towards Latin America with Tata white label leveraging both its marketing budget and carrier relationships in the SE Asia and India. Quite rightly why use our valuable resources and cash trying to compete with a like for like product when Tata is already in a position to deliver us a substantial revenue share. I expect to see a transition of offers onto their white label version. With regards to our OTT service, which will be our main driver and revenue stream in the future, I've been wondering whether our CSP is being utilized in through either Exponent or Fios both divisions of Verizon. I understand Fios is bringing out a new interface in the near future so that in combination with our latest newsletter makes me think our platform will have some involvement there. Webinar tomorrow :)|
|last of the mohicans: griff2711,
By the end of the year everything will finally be in place for BYOD.
iOS version 2.0 released, access to 75% of the USA smartphones in place & tested.
I'm sure T-Mobile & Sprint (already a partner in somethings but we've never heard what) will want to be involved if it means more money for them.
The Lawyers will be like the guy in the film Leon where near the end he says "I said bring Everyone"
They'll be sending in clients left, right & centre to ensure they comply with the state law's, especially as there will be no excuse for not conforming to it.
No more "there's not a suitable solution out there" the judges would throw it out of court immediately.
Just look at the European predictions ...................... VODAFONE is in NEON lights ...........I'll predict it's going to be the next big name signed up .....
.....it desperately needs content.
All of this should be transformational to the share price.
|last of the mohicans: You might find these articles worth a read
Oh the webinar invite has caused a lot of excitement on the BB's because of the names in smartphone !
Could be some interesting share price movement tonight ................
Given the number of reviews going through & the provisional Lifestyle table positions for tomorrow, 12th in India (highest ever) 7th in Indonesia (joint highest ever, but applications position will be highest thus far) 28th in Malaysia.
I estimate around 7,500 downloads today (which is our highest to date), tomorrow will be even higher.
Rollin Rollin Rollin
|last of the mohicans: We seem to get far more reviews than normal.
The ratio people talk about is like 1 in 100 or less reviews per download. We are somewhere between 1 in 20 to 1 in 25 from what I can tell.
They did a partnership at the end of last week, which I think will be quite significant with Billaway, yet deemed it not important enough to put out an ASX announcement on it !!
Share price is being played at the moment someone's trying to accumulate lots of shares. ASX is terrible for this.
As to Downloads, we're definitely past the 30,000 Android ones through the google store, but still short of the 50,000 mark. Indonesia seems to be the only place downloads are currently in numbers (11th place in Lifestyle).
|last of the mohicans: Party time.
Downloads have just broken the 10,000 barrier in the Google store. That's over 5,000 in a week (6 days if you ignore the 40200 error day).
Watch the share price start to react accordingly.
|horneblower: Good info, LOTM.
If this continues to gather pace we'll surely see an effect on the share price.|
|last of the mohicans: Notes curtesy of Chad3110's wife on Hotcopper from the Q&A
Syntonic Q&A – 10 Aug 2016 (the wife’s notes)
$7M Cap Raise reduction
Reduced due to:
• Anticipated revenue from Tata which has been amplified by the new (recently announced) 50% arrangement
• Ready to move forward in SEA where there is a “hunger for sponsored data” – “sold out immediately” (achievement of early successes)
• Saw what was coming through a rich pipeline
The company has revenue to grow:
• Accruing revenue to grow over coming quarters
• Belief that the Milestones are achievable
• Short/medium term – no extra investment is being sought despite investors coming forward to offer extra investment.
• Confidence in the revenue being received and the pipeline
No Revenue Reported to Shareholders
• Syntonic cash flow numbers will be included in next 4C in accordance with ASX requirements. (NB date company became SYT was after close of last quarter)
No Revenue Projections being promulgated currently
• Opportunities are huge and the ranges of potential outcomes are large (impression only…..directors don’t want to be inaccurate by giving predictions)
• Half year and full year all will provide detailed information on revenue stream
Tata – Deal announced on 1/8/2016 (50% share)
• Original deal - Annual Subscription to be paid by Tata
• New deal – Tata wanted to lock in long term with Syntonic (http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160801/pdf/43903qlc8x4xm2.pdf)
• Tata bears all operating costs – for SYT the revenue share is high with costs very low
• Freeway by Syntonic – can also be supported separately on TATA network – when/if this is the case, Syntonic don’t have to share revenue with TATA
Download numbers on Google Play Store
• Downloads do not take into account the white label downloads
• Original campaign 10000 for 1GB was to finish on 15 Aug
• Almost sold out completely (in Gary’s words….”Throttled this”)
• Currently in business discussions to extend the offer in US/Malaysia/Indonesia
• High bandwidth, augmented reality games – this is just the start
• The promotion has been very successful from a strategic perspective in getting the Syntonic name out
Carriers looking to differentiate themselves from other telcos
• A lot of interest in video from carriers (Freeway)
Scalability & Reliability of Freeway
• Freeway platform was thoroughly tested by Tata prior to the Tata deal being endorsed
• Syntonic has a Global Development & Customer Relationship team ready to support/promote the product and address any concerns (which were indicated as usual in the initial roll out stages)
• Platform stable and management seemed confident in its deployment
• Users who have a smartphone and the ability to access Freeway on their carrier’s network
Will Syntonic go direct to market or use resellers?
There are 2 versions:
• Enterprise version
• more $, better security, greater analytics available for companies
• promoted through Enterprise mobility management vendors who just bundle in Syntonic with other programmes (??? Samsung Knox ???)
• For small/medium organisations there is a SAAS system/portal that they can go through directly
• 10 pilots – no revenue yet – but a huge learning and promotion opportunity from these pilots
• Big commercial push starting end of this year
• In Dataflex, the employer is the sponsor of the data, hence Freeway and Dataflex are similar in the sense that:
• In Freeway companies/organisations/app developers sponsor data for a person’s leisure time (e.g. games/Expedia)
• In Dataflex an employer sponsors data for a person’s work time (e.g. Apps/VOIP/Skype etc)
• Only app of its kind (front/back end)
• Competition seemed to pale into insignificance from the list of reasons (e.g. some required code to be altered, others didn’t have analytics etc. etc. etc.) Worth a listen for technical people but seemed like both Gary and Rahul were very confident in their product
What will the next 3 months bring?
• A lot more countries opening up - Philippines, Thailand + Tata in SEA
• Anticipate more augmented reality in USA
• Perth interim office – currently evaluating different offers from various states to establish a more permanent office
Could Syntonic consolidate with another business?
Market Cap Justification (3c @ $60 Mill)
• As large shareholders, Gary and Rahul want a strong share price.
• When asked about the share price on the decline….stated that there is significant news flow coming
• Gary went on to discuss his time at Microsoft when the chairman (?) was asked “How to boost the share price?” his answer was simply “Do the right thing for the business and the market will respond.”|
|last of the mohicans: Yes share price performance thus far hasn't been exactly what I was expecting.
Trouble is we don't know who got the 100 M placement shares (probably clients/friends of the broker involved).
Only needs a couple of institutions to see the potential & the supply will be gone in an instant.
Some pro's are working it at the moment to build holdings as the do with lots of ASX stocks.
Latest Presentation, with some interesting stuff in it
Sytner Group share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange