||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Technology Hardware & Equipment
Sepura Share Discussion Threads
Showing 3376 to 3397 of 3400 messages
|Is it news this week well overdue|
|Whats going on next week on Friday, 31. March ??
Going down to 9 Pence after bad year end results...... order some stocks more an hope for Hytera deal....
or the result is not so bad and we go back to 20 Pence.....
for this company it`s so difficult to get information about it....|
|Only need to read the annual reports, from being debt free with a very healthy bank balance the BoD made a number of terrible decisions. One director in particular was trying to increase his salary and bonuses way beyond what he deserved. Shame that engineers had to pay with their jobs.|
|I suspect the directors rather than the managers were responsible for destroying shareholder value. For the sake of the employees and customers and the brave shareholders who remain, let's hope the Company's future is secured very soon.|
|It`s really bad what happened in the last 12 month on this company.
I can`t believe that the managers destroyed such a good company.
the years 2012 untill 2015 were really great and now we have only 13 Pence left.......
I really hope that the offer from hytera goes threw. Better than loose the hole investment.
Let`s look forward what sepura is showing on the year end on 31. March.
I think the decision from the German Bundeskartellamt takes more time (maybe untill end of April).
All the Best for Sepura Stock holders !!!|
|"The Sepura Directors emphasise that, on the basis of the information currently available to them, they consider it likely that if the Acquisition is not approved by Sepura Shareholders and subsequently completed, the board could be forced to implement strategic alternatives, including an accelerated turnaround plan, alternative funding arrangements or the sale of certain assets, any of which would carry significant risks and uncertainties and would probably lead to a material reduction in the value attributable to Sepura Shares."
From the scheme document.|
|Why then accept the 20p offer....|
|What about if the deal doesn't go through surely the share price should be higher than 20p!??? They only just raised 65m at 35p|
|woody, you need to relax, and await the Germans decision, either the deal will/or will not happen at 20p. However like i say,,,'IF' it does go through at the 'agreed 20p' then its a 40% easy gain from here. If it doesn't then you'll probably see less than your 9.75p!! therefore I dont get your logic. The share price is currently at 13.75p which is about right at this juncture given the delay's,, but for a few nervous sellers it should have probably been around 15p which is where I see it settling until further news one way or other.
If you believe the deal wont happen then why would you buy at 9.75 when you would probably get the shares for less than that.
Seems to be a very good fit for Hytera though, hence after lengthy DD and shareholder agreements both sides they have made an 'accepted' offer which was probably discounted at 20p because of no other offers..these Chinese players are no fools..
Just facts..that's all..and I don't hold any shares at present.|
|If this was the easiest 45% gain going the share price would not be 13.75p
20P was clearly not a steal as no counter offer came.
Debt is the anchor compounded by uninspiring cash flow and profitability
I would however seriously consider taking a binary punt on the proposed deal happening but only at a share purchase price of no more than 9.75p > IMHO
If the deal falls through the company (its financial position) may be in deep trouble (ergo shareholders) if the lenders get nervous and call in as opposed to renewing outstanding loans.
Alternatively another outcome if the deal does not reach fruition (it would be better than implosion) is a rights issue/fund raising and mega dilution but would be another value killer.|
|1gw, considering these were at £2 last year and then they raised £65m at 35p per share only last July,,,,along with all the IP, tech, contacts and contracts to date....especially the latest for Germany itself!!! me thinks someone is getting a steal at 20p ps... Its a no brainer and excellent fit for Hytera especially with all other shareholder approvals etc in place. Just very surprised at the low price they've got it for..and very surprised the offer was not bettered by someone.
Seems to be just a procedural matter now...and was probably expected by both Sepura and Hytera,,, as look at the business they already have in Germany alone, it was bound to go to phase 2..
This just might be the easiest 45% gain ever going....Then again - who knows in this crazy market what will happen lol...|
|I'm just suggesting there might be another headwind here now. Where does the word schadenfreude come from?|
|You seem to be contradicting what you said in your earlier post (3243) about German emergency services requiring continuity etc.|
|It depends how political you think both deals are I think. The ES article seems to me to suggest that possibly LSE wanted out in order to do a deal with the NYSE and used the regulatory request as a convenient excuse to spike the German deal. If German politicians see it that way then don't you think they might look unfavourably on any request from Sepura or its British supporters to facilitate completion of the Hytera deal in order to save what's left of the Sepura business (or they might even proactively encourage the German regulator to take its time)? Of course the competition regulator should be independent of the politics but you never quite know.
"But the LSE’s rejection of the EU request ... has fuelled in rumours of a rift with Frankfurt about the move, as well as the strength of the LSE’s commitment to the deal."
..."A collapse of the deal would allow LSE to pursue another potential merger, this time with New York Stock Exchange owner ICE which has been flagged as a potential buyer after expressing an interest last year."
(Extract from same ES article linked in my previous post)|
|1GW - completely different industries and circumstances, I therefore very much doubt any knock on effect.|
|I've put this on the London SouthEast board as well, but it seems to me fairly relevant in considering the probability of the Hytera deal going through.
"Anglo-German rift opens up as stock exchange tie-up approaches collapse"
I suspect the LSE-Deutsche Borse fallout isn't going to make things any easier for the Hytera-Sepura deal to get through the German regulator.
|Oh dear. I do hope some folk got out at 27p as I advised them to. If not .......... ohdearohdearohdear.|
|Alternative to sale.
For the prognosis here I go back to the statement in the interims on 22nd November:
"In agreement with the lenders, the new management team is proactively exploring a range of other strategic options, including an accelerated turn-around plan, alternative funding arrangements and a possible sale of certain assets. The outcome for shareholders resulting from a number of those options is currently uncertain."
The last sentence I took as code for likely to lead to significant shareprice falls, although at the time the shareprice had been over 20p I think in anticipation of an offer from Hytera.
But the reality now is that a further 3 months has already passed since that interims statement, during which time I imagine cashflow has been solidly negative. I can't imagine investors having any appetite for a placing, even heavily discounted, so maybe a debt-for-equity swap leaving the lenders with most of the equity or perhaps an attempt at a quick firesale of Teltronic. I would expect the new Chairman and interim CEO to be working with advisors (and maybe already with interested potential buyers) on how quickly and how much cash could be raised from targeted disposals if the Hytera deal were to fall through.|
|1gw - I agree with most of your points; as stated in all previous posts I also think it's more likely to still go ahead than not.
Rightly or wrongly I do however disagree on value if it fails to go through as from past experience I have at times if anything seen companies sold as 'break up' fetching more than if sold as a whole. The only problem with that scenario is one of time because it would not happen overnight!|
|I don't know where the Directors are on this? Probably keeping their head down and trying to manage covenant extensions and keeping their fingers crossed on a clearance.
It would be nice to think that some kind of plan B, in the event of Hytera bid falling away or not gaining clearance, is being considered.
However, given that they put their backing behind 20p/share as good price I guess any management proposal or plan B will be at a lessor value, or fair value according to management? What's the likely prognosis if the bid falls away?|
|1gw - I hear what you are saying, however this company has interests and business contracts all over the world which must have value. The Chinese are very shrewd business people, they would have done extensive due diligence and would not overpay so the bottom line here is that the company must be worth at least 20p per share.|
|re post: 3240 ..u spammed that across every thread u cud think of this weekend|