||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Travel & Leisure
Rotala Share Discussion Threads
Showing 251 to 275 of 275 messages
|passing through Birmingham city centre a few days ago then there seemed a lot fewer Diamond busses around than there used to be. The problem all the 'smaller' independent bus operators have in Birmingham ( and West Mids ) is they are competing against a very large primary operator - National Express West Midlands - who seem very efficient and well organised - plus are investing in new busses on a regular basis. And in most instances the fare structures and frequent NXWM services for regular travellers (day. week, month passes etc) means there is not much incentive for passengers to pay extra for the travel passes that cover the independents along with NXWM. Just my 2p's worth .... I'm not a great fan of NXWM but they do seem entrenched as the primary operator in West Mids with no single suitable competitor.
mis the size|
|Not all running smoothly though ....
DIAMOND Buses is to be probed at public inquiry on Wednesday, November 30.
The Rotala owned bus company is currently under investigation for its punctuality, reliability and the maintenance of its vehicles in Worcestershire, Warwickshire and the West Midlands.
|All looking good. Simple business structure. Again another 10% increase in the dividend.|
|Solid results with increased turnover profit and dividend, future looks rosy with benefits from the Bus Bill.|
|Yes synergies look very good with the Lancashire acquisitions|
|Another small acquisition announced today, seems a good deal.|
|Share placing announced yesterday at 62p has been followed by Simon Gunn buying a few shares today at 64p (13k) i've added a few....|
|Good steady progress. A simple business that is well run.|
|Happy with the results, increased margin and profits.|
|Couple of large buys seems to have ticked us higher.|
|why does it take so long to tot the figures up...|
|Trading statement out, fuel hedging at 91p should help and more acquisitions looks likely. Great co imv to hold until an offer comes along.|
Dont know if this could present some opportunity for Preston Bus?|
|Well run business on the acquisition trail. Nice hike in the dividend.|
|Steady progress with this mornings half yearly report, profits up 6% on turnover that is down due to prioritising higher margin work. Dividend also increased.|
|Closing in on 70p, sold too early it seems. Time to buy back?|
|With regret i've sold the last of these at breakeven, still a lot of potential here but time to move on GLAH....|
|Disappointing to see these fall right back, if i'm reading todays RNS correctly Nigel Wray has added 100k.|
|Interesting news this morning at Networkers which has been sold to Matchtech. John Gunn retiring from the board there so maybe explains why he sold a chunk here. Could we be up for sale next? Just a thought.|
|A real positive sign that the company is prepared to buy back shares for treasury at 60p...|
|ROL is really on a roll now :)) New highs..|
|Still creeping up, great value and progressive dividend stock, can't go far wrong here imv.|
|I'm very hopeful that the dividend will be increased again with the next results.|
|Yes right through to 2016 at 110p a litre, guessing that's not beneficial at current levels but this is only 55% of their requirements so should be considerable savings on the other 45%.|