||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
PV Crystalox Share Discussion Threads
Showing 7051 to 7075 of 7075 messages
|I'd like to see what Glen Arnold has to say now?|
|It's only an evidentiary hearing. End of March. Could drag on a while yet?|
|Well, we are almost in March so they will either have to say that they have done a deal or they are going to arbitration as I don't think that anyone will accept any further delay in resolving the contract issue.|
|The drop from 24p was a bit daft as well... Has the hearing been listed possibly, I had a rummage around the website but couldn't see anything?|
|The shares are significantly undervalued in view of the very likely resolution to the supply dispute. And wafer prices have firmed up dramatically over the last few months. New buyers may have noticed this and hence pushed up the price.
So there isn't necessarily any immediately pending news. Still I hope there is.|
|I can't see any news anywhere, anyone else know of anything?|
|It looks like it, exactly my thoughts.|
|Has someone got a sniff of some progress?|
|Well, we're nearly half way through February, I'm trying to remember the disclosure rules, but I think all the heavy casework kicks in about now? Sensible types make offers now, stubborn ones get fleeced by two sets of legal fees...|
|I will be interested to hear what they say to you.
Personally I expect a statement imminently from them so I would not imagine they would want to say anything of a material nature.|
|I've emailed them to ask...|
|I would have thought that they would have had to issue a RNS if mediation efforts had finished?|
|Hmm, 2 months to go until the evidentiary hearing, things begin to get expensive for our delaying non payer now. One suspects any mediation solution would have been announced by now as well, so those efforts have failed presumably...|
|And the upward trend in polysilicon and wafer prices continues for another week.|
|Doubled up here, happy to hold til the conclusion now...|
|Yes they do have one big advantage though I do seem to remember reading that the best yields from solar are in more occluded climes rather than 'scorchio' desert heat.
I'm not talking about the UK though.|
|Article in the telegraph about a big splurge on solar by the gulf States is coming...|
|Wafer and polysilicon prices are trending upwards again after a pause of a few weeks.|
|Hmm, I would buy more at say, 20p, but not sure I'll get the chance...|
|End of year clear out perhaps? It's not a bad gain. I did the same, but got back in because this court case can't drag on forever... The first paragraph looks like he's spotted something though?|
|Looks like he is trying to be too clever. Maybe he's got excited because he finally got one right.|
|I can see he made a 90% odd gain, which is fair enough reason in my book? 3.1.17 PV Crystalox why sell now?In September 2016 I observed in a Newsletter that PV Crystalox's market capitalisation was 160m shares x 16.75p = £26.8m, but the cash on the balance sheet alone was 24.8m or £20.7m, and net current asset value 38.1m or £31.7m.........2.1.17 PV Crystalox soldHaving bought PV Crystalox's shares (LSE:PVCS) for my 2015 net current asset value portfolio at 12.2p in January of that year, a few days ago I sold them for 23.7p, a 94.5% return..... |
|Anyone know the thrust of Glen's beef with crystalox, seems a strange share to short?|
|Almost 1.2M traded today which is massive.
I recently added at 23 which does not seem so clever but I guess we will just have to wait and see what the next update brings which should be due in February.
I sincerely hope that management do not expect to be able to announce another delay in arbitration.|
|Bit annoying though, as I could have rejoined the party at a lower price, meanwhile the thing I sold to get back in here has increased... Sigh.|