||SHS NPV (DI)
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Forestry & Paper
Powerflute Di Share Discussion Threads
Showing 476 to 500 of 500 messages
|Good, offer now unconditional and payment should be made within 14 days.
Onwards and upwards.|
|"Subject to receiving the necessary anti -trust clearances, Bidco intends to waive all other conditions to the Offer excluding the Acceptance Condition as per Appendix I, Part A of the Offer Document. Therefore, given anti-trust clearances are now anticipated to be received by 1 November 2016, Bidco is revising its First Closing Date to 1.00pm on 4 November 2016.
"On the Acceptance Condition being satisfied, and assuming all other conditions have been satisfied or waived at that time, the Offer will be declared unconditional in all respects. Payment of consideration to Powerflute Shareholders, DI Holders and Optionholders who have validly accepted the Offer prior to the Offer being declared unconditional in all respects will be made within 14 days of the Offer having been declared unconditional in all respects."|
|Thanks Sharw. Rookie mistake. But wow, that's taken them an awful long time to declare!!|
|If you look at the dates given in yesterday's RNS you will realise that this is making up for past failure to report.|
|I'm not sure that I understand why the would be directors buying unless they expect the bid to be rejected... Any ideas?|
|Offer document published today.
The most important bit of the 78 pages:
First Closing Date (of the Offer) 1.00 p.m. (London time) on 25 November 2016
(i.e. the full 60 days)|
|The next stage is the publication of the formal document. You will then be asked to accept or not. If you accept and the offer is declared wholly unconditional then you will receive the 90p/share automatically.
The risk of it not going through is less than usual in this case as they already have 51% irrevocable undertakings to accept and questions of competition are unlikely.|
|I have never been in this situation - what will happen now?If I hold till completion of this takeover, will my stockbroker automatically settle this at 90p once complete?I assume there is still some risk here - the takeover could fall flat for some reason and then price will retrace somewhat?|
|Well, that was short-lived!
Hello, goodbye, sayonara, adieu!|
|No - it will complete at the 90p offer
there is still enough value left on the table for the new buyer|
|Def think it will be north of 100.|
90p recommended cash offer.
Not a bad months work in my books.|
|Yip. Thank you and good night|
|Nice one, I'll take 90p offer|
|Another 1 mill shares sold and we hold steady. Good news re the post above as long as the whole industry is doing this or our revenue may slip.|
|Very good news for Corenso...
BRUSSELS, 2 September 2016 (Globe Newswire) - Sonoco-Alcore S.a.r.l. today announced it will raise prices for paper-based tubes and cores by up to 8 percent, depending on product category, to all customers in Europe, effective from shipments beginning on October 1, 2016.
"The increase follows a recent rise in coreboard prices across Europe driven predominantly by higher raw material costs," said Karsten Kemmerling, Director of Sales and Marketing - Tubes and Cores, Europe. "We continue to do all we can to maintain tight cost control, but with coreboard a dominant part of our cost, we are unable to offset recent price increases."
Sonoco Alcore S.a.r.l. is wholly-owned by Sonoco and operates 29 tubes and cores plants and five paperboard mills in Europe|
|The selling of 1 million shares is not helping. Good to see the price has held well with this backdrop.|
|Expected shake out of the momentum buyers of the rise...
Always the question for how long it lasts but I expect to see it bounce back to significantly above 82 when it does -probably within 7 to 10 trading days imho|
|Thanks Hopeful Holder - yes I still expect this to rise to mid 90's swiftish. Finishing 2016 around 100 i.e. consolidating the position from Dec 2015|
|Good call Moorsie on your 3rd Aug post. A run upwards is overdue a given the results and pleasing. The £1 barrier will be interesting.|
|Good to see sanity coming back into the shareprice.
Target of Numis of 105 plus acquisition opportunities gives a lot of upside here still.
So I see this motoring through the 80's into the mid 90's fairly quickly|
|Strongly up at the open and the suggestion of further acquisitions being evaluated;
|The market is still very challenging, with forward order book prices in packaging for H2 still showing more margin pressure. But the self help measures, operationally and also with lower financing interest, should mitigate and keep POWR with a good net profit and cash flow for this year. One to buy if you believe there will be a turnaround in pricing next year. In the meantime, a sound balance sheet, cash flow, and divs.|
|This seems to have been marked down to a cheap price based on the May announcement of a more challenging H2, but today's statement appears more optimistic.
'we expect to make further progress with operational improvement initiatives in both Coreboard and Cores and Packaging Papers and expect that the Group will continue to perform well for the remainder of the year.'
Add in a 2% currency benefit and lower finance cost on renegotiated debt and there is enough for me to take an interest.
Numis have retained their 105p target after today's news.