|I guess this is the first RNS in a line to try to raise the share price before trying to swing yet another cash call and further dilution.
The trials have been going on for far to long, without results or orders - all false promises about jam tomorrow.
Seems to me that James McKenzie has been successful at keeping his salary going and tripping around doing investor charm offensives, when they need money to keep going but nothing more.
If he is a member of the team going to Las Vegas could he and the other directors be dreaming of just one more roll of the dice before the whole house falls down?
I expect further RNS about how successful one or two of the trials have been and even a large order to try to get hold of more cash.
|PhotonStar LED @PhotonstarLED
We are #recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join our team in #Romsey #Southampton, see here: ow.ly/1sAz309QkgF #jobs #sales #admin
Whomever takes the job must be hoping that things will be better going forward than it has in the past or they will find there is no cash in the bank to cover their salary.|
|Dr.Nelson was locked in for around twelve months from around the end of 2015 as I recall, so I guess he may well have been selling down his stake of almost 5 million shares, taking the opportunity to rid himself of what little value was left in his holding but there has been no RNS confirming this drop of stake, so it may not be him after all. However, the current directors have failed repeatedly, treating their PI`s with arrogance over a long period of time, including Drew's time.|
|I think this company's days are numbered. I wouldn't invest here until they have had another fundraising if they can actually get one away.|
|Wonder if Drew leaving the board was a sign of lack of confidence with company and it's directors.
Well his time has been well spent in increasing IQE share price. His probably saved his reputation in leaving early from this decimated venture that looks like going down the pan.|
|The dump of 2,290,000 published yesterday at 16.34 says it all imo. Is it insiders that have been dumping or just someone clearing and cleaning everything out before what looks like a finial bell, as it seems it is running out of funds.|
|Looks like sellers getting whatever they can,while they can, with another drop of 17.5% today and nothing from the company to give hope to the remaining stakeholders, and all those that kept funding the repeated dilution on nothing more than promises and dreams it would seem.
The directors are a disgrace, having milked the company for their salaries for so long but produced nothing of value,other than to themselves it appears.|
|No wonder the share price continues to hit the rocks if this is the best news they can come up with for months on end:
How much longer before curtains?|
|If the directors had any confidence in their own ability, I expect they would be buying up a huge amount of stock today, having seen the share price hit new lows. However, I expect they are waiting to participate in another of the many rounds of funding (if they can of course manage that even)at a heavy discount once again, diluting stakeholders once again.|
|" Additional features have now been identified and will need to be added before further roll outs can be considered."
With the above statement it shows that they will have another big spend before they can even roll out the Halcyon systems - clearly it does do not work - so where does that leave the business which is dying and seems to be in its death throws?
James McKenzie`s statement is just another round of excuses for his and the boards failures, and just blaming Brexit for their own incompetence.|
|I guess the only positive is how aggressively they have cut costs..|
|The gory facts I was expecting and as always expecting larger orders. Again it seems the software was not up to standard when it came to the trials hence no orders as they not only needed to improve performance of the systems but they need to improve their performance, rather than live off new cash injections all the time.
How can they manage without new cash injections? New cash at 0.05 maybe?|
|Well there's a profit warning this morning, running out of cash.
|There should be an RNS next week so we should know who exited. I am encouraged by the fact that the mm were willing to take so many stock, this means that they must have a buyer lined up or are confident of shifting that huge volume.
There has not been that much demand by PI so I don't think that the mm would have taken such huge volume so that it can sit in their books for near enough a year. If there wasn't any possibility of quickly moving the shares on I would have expected the mm to be offering sub 1p for that volume, especially as you can't get a quote for that volume online but need to call through to the mm to find out how much they are willing to offer to take the lot.
I am feeling a bit better knowing that the scenario is as clocktower suggested, a major holder unwinding his interest in the company rather than any insider information about upcoming bad news.|
|The 3m at 01.05 looks like the sell, the other 2m & 1m look like the buy at 01.06 clearing the overhang or the unloading before the storm. The next few weeks should tell one way or the other.|
|Just looked at that pugugly and the 2m has just come through too|
|Looks as though NOW clearing volume may have gone through - 2 trades at 1.06p One for 1 million and the other for 3,156,427. If MM has taken the differnce onto their books could be some 2 million on offer at sub 1.25p - Any takers !!|
|You are right clocktower. Seems the overhang s still there. Can't really make any sense of it, as it appears to be just small holders wanting out maybe as a result of lack f news. If this was a significant holder, why sell only 180K when he could have got a quote for 250K at 1.25p?
Anyway until results or news comes I suppose we are all in the dark.|
|Back to square one again - buggy you spoke to soon about they overhang being cleared. 180k sold on NEX plus another 104k on LSE so far. Is there inside knowledge at work clearing? Concerning with the lack of news imo.|
|It started with a buy of around 125k on NEX. So is it going to hold this and start advancing with a run up towards the accounts.If the overhang has been cleared and with a little bit of good news it could I expect creep back towards the 3-4p range.|
That was a buy and drove the price up. The overhang however may have cleared. Yesterday you could not get online quote to sell 10,000 shares, today you can get a quote of 1.25p to sell 200K.|
|1/3rd million just dumped ? at 1.2p - Could this be the overhang clearing ?|
I am still kind of optimistic, rather than reasonably confident which I was a few months ago. Continued price slide without any update is shaking my belief a bit.
Their base business although turning over about £6M per year is not profitable so the growth needs to be from the Halcyon side. Currently no mention of any installs since or conversion to full roll out by the companies that are supposed to be trialing the product.
That led me to start questioning if the benefits is as much as they claimed it to be. If the benefits and savings was as good as they claimed, you would imagine that it would be a no brainer moving to full roll out: which company would not like to save money?
Anyway all these doubts are as a result of lack of news and continued selling , even at low volume. You begin to wonder if you are missing something that others have seen.|
|buggy, that was a couple of months ago, maybe even three - Source of info, should be 100% reliable, if it turns out that it was not I will let you know.|
Beginning to wonder just that. How did you hear that they will not be raising funds as yet? Reliable source or just a guess?
It is just hard to guess how well or badly the company is doing as news seems slim on the ground.|