||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Oil & Gas Producers
Pan Euro Share Discussion Threads
Showing 1501 to 1523 of 1525 messages
|Yep, cheers AAA and pantastic in particular.
Got my money now, and spent it on the likes of ODX, SOM, IAE and HGR8. All worth checking out imho.|
|Best of luck AAA, thanks for all of your insightful info regarding PAN.|
|"the total number of Pan Shares now held by Belphar, together with those in respect of which valid acceptances of the Offer have been received, is therefore 99,101,348 Pan Shares, representing approximately 93.21 per cent. of Pan's existing issued share capital."
Under 7% holdouts or those that have missed the acceptance deadline for whatever reason, now given the chance to fall into line - I think it's safe to say it's a done deal.
It's a pity we never realised the potential here, I wasted years waiting for promises of jam tomorrow.
Not sure if I'll post on here again accept maybe to say the thread is closed - so I'll take the opportunity to wish everyone the best of luck with any future investments and thank you to all that have contributed to the debate over the years(that includes those that have opposed my views)|
|And compulsory purchase is mentioned.
Its been a (stressful) ride guys. Ciao ciao.|
|Unconditional now - cash within 14 days!
|Its most likely to go to an unconditional offer and an extended period.|
|Seems to be taking an extended period to count the votes - typical of PAN's 'keep em waiting til the last minute' ethos, ffs, is this is a done deal or not ?, either way, ANNOUNCE THE BLOODY RESULTS !!|
|Coachsailor - If you wish to accept the offer, I would send your acceptance in writing to brokerline. It appears to be a fait accompli.|
|coach - I just read the acceptance form on the Belphar website and it looks like you can't use it if your shares are held in CREST (not paper certs)!|
|coach - unfortunately I cannot offer you any advice or assurance - you need to speak to a qualified advisor and/or your broker. PAN or Belphar (belphar.com) may also be able to some guidance.
However it is my understanding that:
1.Brokers close their Corporate Action opportunity to accept early in order to provide time for them to forward the acceptance information.
2. Please check with your broker to confirm this - But I believe they only send acceptances i.e. it is assumed that no action reverts to the default action which in this case should be a "NO"
If the above is the case (check), then I suspect you may still be able to accept, I think the deadline is the 17th, perhaps by printing and returning the online acceptance form from Belphar.com. I suggest you speak to your broker as you did not give them authority to reject and they have merely done nothing in respect of your holding and let it default(see 2 above). Also you may well need details from them to complete the acceptance form.
IMO - this is a done deal, but if you don't accept I'm not sure you will get the chance to accept later (maybe PAN can throw some light on it), they could go private at 75% with minority shareholders I believe - for me the ultimate nightmare is a delisting from AIM with a company run be an Oligarch.
Best of luck whatever you do.
All IMO, DYOR and please take proper advice elsewhere.|
|Have just returned home after a week away and went on line to "brokerline" to accept the offer, but they closed it at 23.59 on the 12th. Brokerline only had it open from the 5th to the 12th which seems very short. I rang them at 08.30, but they still said "too late" - I thought it had a few more days to run? Does any one know if this offer will be made mandatory if they have more than 50?
Originally bought the `promises` at 120p in 2007 and topped up 10 fold at 13.2p in 2009 so should be coming out almost even.|
|MrPhilJones (alias Mr Nice) stop throwing that handbag about - looks like you've already caught yourself in the face.
Swear and bad mouth me as much as you like, it reduces you most, incidentally if you look back at when I bought in (after Times recommendation, 86p I recall) I accumulated most of my shares during the credit crunch; though I'm not happy with the outcome and I'm not definitely not disclosing my profit/loss to you - suffice to say you appear more upset than I.
I have no ill feeling towards you, though you seem to have had an axe to grind over PAN for some time and vent your anger towards me and other BB posters in particular. Why not phone Simon Escott and give him a piece of your mind (if anyone is to blame, he's your man)?
Best of luck in any case, I think you're wrong about the sweet shop by the way.|
|Not all shareholders have lost money, some a quite happy at the return they have made..........|
|I'm just banging on my drum, banging on my drum!
I shall refrain from telling you; 'I told you so'.|
king of bongo
|Theres's always one!
MrPhilJones - thanks for that gem, "I told you so" always goes well with disappointment, what are we going to do without you.|
|You were told......2 years ago....;-(|
|It is in the full text of the RNS.
I am not posting any more on this board as this username as PAN isn't fantastic although 22p is a softer kick in the teeth to the 14-16p I was becoming increasingly prepared for.
My sympathies to other holders for the premature end to Pan/Baltic story.|
|Take the money and run, given the amount of stock they own there will be no other offer.|
|Pan where did you see the writing off rosbunker comments?|
bangers for bucks
|I cannot see that happening given the history and the comments about now writing off Rosbunker (and less bullish statements about PBI and Dan-Balt)...but WTFDIK?|
|Wouldn't you just love it if another offer came in now ??|
|There have been a number of pdf documents added to the PAN web site for those people still holding shares in the company that was previously significantly undervalued at 22p according to the CEO but now apparently is worth exactly that and whose handbrake turn technique would put Russ Swift the stunt driver to shame.