||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Oxus Gold Share Discussion Threads
Showing 36076 to 36092 of 36100 messages
|Thanks will do tomorrow too|
|Marmar don't assume that the administrators are even aware of what you posted
I did send them an email with that article but they haven't come back..
No harm in emailing them.|
|Would be nice to hear some comment from Mr Shead or administrators. Especially what would they say about the Uzbekistan reopening our mine.|
|that Donald Trump is sane.|
|Has anyone contacted the writers of these stories re: OXS?|
|(edited on behalf of jack)
|Well its great revealing all of this now, just shows how f-cking stupid the Arbitration Panel were, or corrupt, or both.|
|Can you pls edit the links changing hxxp to hTTp?|
|Fixers in senior government positions were used by the Karimova syndicate to organize favorable decisions from various departments, regulatory agencies, and the courts. Where executives needed to be intimidated, the country’s feared internal security force, the SNB – an agency heir to the KGB in Uzbekistan – could be used to kidnap targets, or their family members. Disobedient companies, or unwanted rivals, could be cleared out of the way through criminal charges and liquidation procedures, rubber-stamped by the courts. With SNB agents inside the judicial appointments committee and the prosecutor’s office, any display of judicial independence is easily quashed.|
jack123619 Feb '17 - 09:39 - 33015 of 33016 0 0
jack123619 Feb '17 - 09:50 - 33016 of 33016 0 0
|Same to you pal! Lol
We will see who's right in the next 6 weeks!
|Guys... Oxus still makes me feel sick everytime I think about it ! 1.7million shares .... :/
Glimmer of hope with the appeal but I won't hold my breathe. I've only recently returned to trading starting with a small pot of over £2k and turn it into £19.5K in the last 7 months, most of that made in the last 2 weeks with URU
(1p>3.6) . I believe that will hit double or triple again within the next 6 weeks. Not trying to ramp but thought it may help some fellow Oxs holders recover some of their loses here .
|Might be worth briefing Mr Sessions. How the curruption effected
|After Amantaytau recent news decided to re-read the Award doc about this gold field. Everyone should know that AGF failed as the Uzbekistan wanted them to fail. Problems started at the very beginning with the first gold shipment and repaying Societe Generale. Oxus even paid the fee for the delay caused by the Uz partner. Later more problems and even Oxus connections with Rotschild's JNR Ltd in 2006 haven't helped a lot.
Anyway, it's clear why the Zeromax (owned by Karimova) appeared in this golden game.
1.3.3 The Expiry of the Mining License
498. On 30 October 2006, an Extraordinary Meeting of the AGF Supervisory Board took place (Exh. R-1128). During this Meeting, the issue of the renewal of the Mining License was discussed and it was stressed that four items remained unfulfilled from the 49 items specified in the Inspection Act (see above para. 484) (..)
499. On 23 November 2006, i.e. four days before the expiry date of AGF’s Mining License (see above paras. 415, 474, 476) and eleven months after its application, Mr. Hill sent a letter to Mr. Saidov, the Head of Sanoat, to require assistance regarding the renewal of AGF’s Mining License (Exh. C-314) (Claim. SoC. 17.09.2012, para. 353).
500. On 24 November 2006, by Letter No. 14-912, Mr. Saidov, the Head of Sanoat, responded to Mr. Hill of AGF (Exh. C-315), indicating that the renewal of AGF’s Mining License was under review and that pending this review, AGF could continue its activities under the license until 28 December 2006.
501. On 30 November 2006, Oxus signed a ‘Share Subscription Agreement’ with Zeromax, under which Zeromax acquired a 16% stake in Oxus at GBP 0.21 per share and the right to appoint a non-executive director to the Oxus Board (Exh. C-54).
This Zeromax appearance really makes me sick!
502. On 18 December 2006, Mr. Hill on behalf of AGF sent a Letter No. 1594 to Mr. Saidov from Sanoat (Exh. R-202). He requested that, in view of the expiry of the additional time period granted until 28 December 2006 (see above para. 500), the Mining license be further extended pursuant to Article 20 of the Law "On Licensing Certain Activities."
503. On 27 December 2006, by Letter No. 14-1003, Mr. Alibaev from Sanoat sent a letter to Mr. Hill from AGF stating that AGF was permitted to continue its mining activities on the basis of its expired mining-activity license, without indicating the duration of such permission or the time it would take to decide on the renewal (Exh. C-316).
In this JV Oxus had to organise money and they did for the Phase 1. Phase 2 is only about the problems caused by the Uzbekistan state people. Oxus share price decreased as there were more and more problems with JV. Then in the court during the Arbitration the respondents used Oxus's low share price against Oxus. This should not be the allowed at all! Uzbekistan didn't let AGF to pay own part in the JV. It is really Uzbekistan state who should be blaimed for the failure of AGF JV and should reimburse Oxus ffs. Sorry for this long post.|