||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Health Care Equipment & Services
Omega Diagnostics Share Discussion Threads
Showing 1626 to 1650 of 1650 messages
|Well. delayed 40k @ 24p someone is keen....|
|Another 5% up today. Does anyone think we may be seeing the start of a rerating? We certainly have a clear technical breakout. That is unarguable. The question is has the market decided this has a new long term growth trajectory which it is now sufficently confident about? We have Brexit on our side. CD4. Allersys. Food intolerance growth.
And then longer term, once all the above is into its stride, we are IMHO a nailed on target for a bigger diagnostics player.|
|I reckon we may see directors' buys in the near future.|
|There will be a struggle to acquire shares here once ISA allowance is renewed. 23p paid and still struggling to get quotes for large sizes.|
|Further confirmation of a long term breakout if we end today at this level.
I'm interested to know where that block of 400k shares sold on Friday afternoon ended up as they didn't cause a murmur on the price. RS again?
Dummy buy for a small slug requires full ask 23p|
|We do have quite a low free float which is tied up with a lot of the historical equity raisings having come from VCTs which then hold on to the shares for tax reasons. The long terms holder also seem confident and any dips are actually being used to increase holdings.
Looking forward to the trading update detailing the below:
Further update on commercial arrangements with IDS
Contract wins in Food Intolereance
Visitect field trials in India and Kenya, eventually moving into commercialisation
Let's have fun in the coming months.|
|New recent highs....|
|Shame they won't let me put anymore into my SIPP......|
|Well a 200k trade showing @ 21.875p sell or buy??????? all looking promising whatever it was.....or broker to broker trade at mid price..|
|Lowest offer is now 22.9 but strangely the Ask is not following suit on the quoted price range but stuck at 22p?
Whatever, we look set to move higher as you say longshanks
I hold by the view that a (one off) placing would be taken very bullishly by the market.|
|Lets hope we don't need a placing, I was hoping the IDH talks would bring in some funds, also the last grant must of relieved a bit of that pressure......|
|Long, I think any potential equity raise or open offer would be related as to whether they can renew the £1.7 million overdraft facility due to expire in May. Based on past correspondence, they are very confident of being able to do so.
In the event that we do have an ope offer, this could be looked upon positively with more liquidity on the buying side.|
|Dibs: I think the price is being pushed along by a number of forces and I would expect 25p before the trading update. No guaranteed of course.My only concern is as to how much the price may or may not be undergoing some manipulation in order to get away a placing/open offer.|
|Jeevsje - you can place a negotiated trade for 5k at 22p because that is the NMS (Normal Market Size) and the market makers will have to fill that order at that price.How many 5k orders they will fill before pushing the bid higher (and the offer by virtue) is really up to them.|
|baz - yep I'm emphatically long term here too.
longshanks - hope you're correct about a higher trading range. Is that pre or post trading update? ;)|
|Actually Long, there is around 750 shares left at 22p if anyone fancies. Take that out and we march on.|
|Market happy to take 100k off you at 21.875 now...so we are continuing to be very well bid.Can't buy anything at 22p now: market is probably getting ready for the next move up to a 25-27p trading range.|
|I communicated with Andrew Shepherd recently and he confirmed there would be a trading update in April.|
I think/hope like most that we will get a very positive trading update in the next couple of weeks, I'm in for the long term........|
|I also got the 6103 shares this morning, combined with the 8000 shares yesterday gave me the 14103 that I wanted after my sleep yesterday.
Good to see the 25k buy at a 3% premium to the ask price at the time.
I'll see whether I want some more after my afternoon nap...|
|And no one is prepared to sell, at least in that quantity. I wonder why?|
|They will take 80k @ 21.75p so looking for shares....GLA|
|I have just bought another 10,000 shares...very quietly. Took some time to execute and pushed the offer price up to 22p.|
|...so long as you don't step on the cracks in the pavement ;)|
|Much truth in the quieter the PBB the better the stock quality and ultimate performance.|