||ORD USD0.001 (DI)
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Software & Computer Services
Netdimensions Share Discussion Threads
Showing 401 to 425 of 425 messages
|I think that date is admission of the placing shares to pay for the deal, WE.
The original timescale said settlement would be fourteen days after being declared unconditional, so that should be 28 March.|
|The acceptance document refers to 20th March, 2017 - Is this the date that we receive the cash.|
|Well it's over and out. I had held off accepting but the American interest never materialised. Reckon I was sitting on 0.4% of the company!|
|They say "no later than 14 days after the offer becoming unconditional".Payment should be within two weeks of today.|
|Does the acceptance document in the RNS today mean that the cash will be in our accounts on Monday 20th March.|
|Added to my DGB holdings and maiden purchase of Nasdaq:MITK|
|Well done - BWT, where have you invested the funds AISHAH? Any other interesting opportunities elsewhere?|
|Sold up in the market recently. Money rotated elsewhere.|
|Usually if investors accept an initial offer, and later there is a higher competing bid before the deadline date - then I understand under Takeover Panel rules, the whole process would reset back to day 1 again. Thus allowing everyone to benefit regardless of whether they had voted in favour at the GM.
That said in NetDimensions case, because it is a Caymans island business, it does not fall underneath these UK based rules. So here I guess, a NETD shareholder would have to physically withdraw their acceptance before the drop dead date in order to benefit from any greater rival offer?|
|My Broker said that the offer needs to be accepted by March 9th, so will hold on until nearer that time, then accept if there is no counter offer.|
|I am holding off until the last minute though....|
|There is no rush to do so. Inevitably the company will be delisted and the shares will become untradeable.If LTG gain more than 90% of the equity then they can force you to sell, otherwise you will become a minority holder in one of their subsidiaries.The shares won't lose value but it will become more opaque as to how you can exit or benefit from any dividends paid.On balance, I would say you are better off accepting and moving on.|
|Any views on whether we accept the £1.00 per share offer.|
|Looking less likely by the day that a competing bid will materialise.Might buy a few LTG with the proceeds: looks like the leadership have a good track record.|
|But Barclays' first date for acceptance is 1 March. Other brokers will no doubt vary a great deal.|
|Learning Technologies Group has announced that the resolutions put to shareholders at today's General Meeting, in relation to the recommended offer for NetDimensions and the conditional Placing to raise approximately £46.5m, were passed.
First closing date for acceptance is 14th March|
|To me, the main reason LTG are buying stock in the market, is simply to deter others from bidding - which on the face of it appears to be a good sign for NETD shareholders, as it implies LTG believe there is a real chance of a competing offer been put on the table. Here's hoping they are right...|
|I don't know how to read LTG buying stock in the market.I guess the more they buy below £1 the more they save, but I wonder too if they are hedging a little against a competing bid.They are not buying enough to block a bid at say £1.20 but should someone do so (and succeed) - the profit on those shares bought sub £1 would generate a nice return to offset against costs.|
|Looks as though LTG is pretty keen to get their 100p bid done and dusted, and sees the real risk of another competing offer materialising, given that it has just acquired 1 million shares at around 98p each in the market.
|Hmm, in which case there seems little point in using the word 'irrevocable' in the first place. Maybe there's small print...|
|Yes, J777J is right - it appears pretty simple just to unwind the LTG deal with a competing offer pitched at 110p or above. I didn't notice any break fee either|
|Why this then?????".......or if a third party announces a competing offer to acquire the entire issued share capital of NetDimensions which is at a price equal to or greater than 110 pence per NetDimensions Share."|
|I'd like to believe in a counter-bid (esp as I was disappointed in the 100p offered) but how can it be feasible if directors and 'other major shareholders' have provided irrevocable acceptances in respect of over 56% of the shares in total?|