||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Travel & Leisure
Minoan Share Discussion Threads
Showing 10876 to 10899 of 10900 messages
|...and 70K just after 5pm.
This will move strongly, in the blink of an eye, once news, or news of news drops.
I wonder will there be a pre-announcement from the legal panel. IE - our decision will be made public on XX date?
In these dog-days waiting on the announcement, this is worth recalling, published a few weeks after PD announced last year: (link via, and gratitude to SPs!)
|50k buy with 6 seconds before the bell! :)|
|The Greek posters do not place anything as it is nothing to be said.
Everything is said and well spoken negative and positives and we only wait for the decision of the court.
Stress, be angry for the Greek legal system but at the end of the day nothing we could potentially do.
I am positive and waiting as we should all be.
All the best to all of us.|
|Fozdad Good post
No one has any idea what is going on.
There are no rumours just silence.|
|Where would any rumour come from? Even the Greeks have no idea what's happening or when|
|Planning has already been shelved for 12 months in some respect - it is 12 months since the PD was first granted! :)|
|The rumour is travel side doing ok but planning could get shelved for 12 months. Only the chat I have heard all imho|
|Well Yesterday looks a bit like earlier in the week.
Small number of trades in quick sucession and the share price got marked up. I thought earlier in the week and must be again, that MMs also on tender hooks over news and thought they were caught out.
I also said then that I suspect share price will fall back later again and it did...and unfortunately did today as well. Drat!!
Mind you I suppose it is a good warning to anyone sitting on the sidelines and hoping to get in quick after news, that the MMs will move this like a rocket once news does arrive. So if you want in, best do it ASAP, or perhaps miss the boat.|
|Sport I can say one thing with Complete confidence.
The first breaking of news will be in the Greek press.
I would be delighted to be proved wrong but the board of Minoan have always
Historically issued an rns in response to articles in the Greek Press.
Where are our Greek Based posters!|
|Yes my instinct is that the activity is driven by Tw / shareprophets|
|nothing on the TW/SP website...unless an email went out to subscribers of a tip sheet?
Fingers crossed though there is a 7am rns tomorrow confirming the appeal was not successful and original PD stands :)|
|Maybe TW/S-Ps again? Defo looks like reaction to something....probably not PD news though. Too much to expect!
The 55 purchaser is confident!!|
|interesting move up starting just before 4pm - someone found out something?|
|Premium charged for just 40k....maybe the MM's are a bit short of stock?
edit: they're a bit shorter now :)|
|At least the last trading update was ok. I expect they may be profitable in the day to day holiday trade?
I suppose a meaningful valuation hike will come, only when permission is done and dusted. You wouldn't think it's supposed to be a done deal going by the share price|
|And does Peter Webb still hold?|
|Scotty what is your current take on Minoan you've called it pretty accurately
Over the years.i certainly regret getting back in.
It is obviouse that no one hS any idea how long this farce will drag on for...|
|How can it be bean02 when short term atlantic is loosing money when he could have doubled his money.|
|Gerhart i am just bitter and twisted !
i sold sula at 26 pence to get back into Minoan.
Sula has doubled in the same period Minoan is below the price i paid.
i thought Minoan was the better bet.|
|Well that was exciting, whatever it was about.
Interesting "small" number of total shares, but all went through quite close together. I've noticed that before here and elsewhere, must be a programme that reacts to number of buyers, even if total shares aren't that big. Or maybe it's just human reaction. Like...oooops what's going on here...what do they know we don't, get the share price up quickly!!
Suspect it will fall back later again...but hope not!!|
|Interesting move upwards on the bid....buyer around or news finally coming?|
|Gerhart the points you make are valid.
However Greece is a basket case !This year there are major elections in Europe which
Could result in the departure of Greece from the Eurozone.
If this project were priced in Dracma then its value in Sterling will fall sharply.
So in my view , yes we could hear any day and there should be a rerating.
I continue to believe that if we don't hear quickly there will be downward pressure
On the share price.|
|Disagree Atlantic. Why not two weeks, or ten weeks. Simple fact is that, not surprisingly, a lot of peeps are hacked off with the lenght of time it has taken. But as Sport pointed out every time they drop the price, they have to mark it up ver soon after.
And this week we are not helped as it is half-term and it's often quiet in those weeks, cos too many peeps distracted elsewhere.
But let's be positive. One of these days the answer will appear. What I find frustrating is the appellants(?) can't have stated in their appeal anything they haven't already so often repeated!|
|if we don't here in the next few weeks ( 4 weeks) i can see these dropping to below 5p
This is not a done deal this is why the there is such a disparity between where we are now and where we could be.|