||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Oil & Gas Producers
Real-Time news about Matra (London Stock Exchange): 0 recent articles
It's vanished. On Monday there was a 40,000 sell at 5sek and it vanished when the share price started to recover. Today it reappeared at 4.95sek but it has again vanished because the share price has recovered slightly.|
|beggarman: When the shares were delisted in 2014 the share price was 1.03p, for the consolidated shares to reach this value the share price would have to be 23.71sek. There was a share sale prior to listing of 250.000 shares at 10sek, therefore it is unlikely that the share price will reach 23.71sek in the near future.|
|beggarman: mike - I didn't attend the EGM but I believe Vlad also said he believed the business was worth around $100m, this would have put the share price around 23sek mark. With a share price in the 20 to 30sek range they could look at making an all share acquisition without diluting the share price too much. I thought Dome Energy would have been a good target because they have synergies and also non-core assets which could have been disposed of to reduce the debt burden.
I've just been stating facts taken from the pro forma accounts, there's no point in my speculating as I have only a week left before I sell.|
|beggarman: calm - Let's wait and see but there is absolutely nothing to hold this share price up. They will be lucky to turnover $10m this year never mind investing it in development.
It doesn't matter to you what the share price does on listing as I believe your in for the long term.|
|chap_smurf: It's actually a little lower. If my maths is correct, each original share at 1.5p would now be converted to an average share price of £3.00 each. On todays rate that would be 33.14SEK.
Basically you have 200 times less shares now after the new share issue and consolidation (*5/1000) so your starting share price needs to be muliplied by the same factor (200 x 0.015 = 3).|
|budgetbond: brian, beggarman calculated a couple of months ago that based on the last known balance sheet, the share price would need to be around 24SEK to get back to the delist price which would equate to £2.20 based on the current exchange rate.
The challenge with guessing the share price is that we haven't seen any accounts since end of June 2015 which will now be completely out of date. The only information we have to go off is what Vlad told us at the AGM which was that Matra was worth around $100m.
Reading between the lines, they must have developed good cash flow because they've been able to afford to pay Max & Vlad's outstanding salaries and expenses (c.$500k) and increased their payroll costs significantly through the expansion of the management team (possibly up to another $500k)
So to answer your question, I genuinely dont know and can't really hazard a guess because we dont have enough information to go on. If there's an acquistion in the frame too, then it could be anything. What I dont believe though is that it will be less than the delist price.|
|beggarman: budget - The market will decide if there is more to this company, the share price should be steady on listing if there is more corporate action to come. Whereas if its just a smash and grab to raise $5m working capital, the share price will tank.|
|budgetbond: soggy, I agree with your sentiment.
I think the point to bear in mind is that no-one benefits at all if this either has a low re-listing price or the share price tanks on Day 1. So I expect Matra to issue a document that outlines their 3-5 year development/expansion plans ahead of the listing which I would should support the price. At the EGM, it was stated that the company was worth $100m which equates to the equivalent of a share price of 1p and I'll be disappointed if its less than that.
ned, I suspect as part of the pre-listing communication, they will confirm what price they will list at. Not sure when that would be, maybe a week or so before the listing date?|
|beggarman: calm - We don't know what the market cap will be until all deals are on the table. I believe that Matra USA will be valued at $100m/£80m but there has to be a placing and we don't know how much that will be and there could also be a merger with a listed company which would speed up the process.
Regarding the share price, it depends on the type of investor they wish to attract. If they are looking for retail investors the share price will be lower than if they are looking for institutional investors. The share price can be controlled by the consolidation factor.|
|budgetbond: matra, harry - great posts
super, my take on their reasons for delisting was that MB didn't want to lose control of the structure of the company ownership (i.e. he didn't want someone else coming in and taking a big stake in the company that he didn't want involved. Perfectly possible while the share price was at 0.35p when delisted) IMHO. Of course, we'll never know but it doesn't matter now
I'm absolutely convinced there will be more to this than just a straight forward listing. I dont believe that they will have worked for three years whilst delisted to increase the share price from 0.8p (which MB bought in at) to 1p (likely share price if listing with a £80m market cap). I just dont see it.|
Matra Petroleum share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange