Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Manpower Software LSE:MNS London Ordinary Share GB0004368766 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 50.25p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0.00 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Software & Computer Services 11.6 1.8 4.0 12.6 22.38

Manpower Software Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1301 to 1324 of 1325 messages
Chat Pages: 53  52  51  50  49  48  47  46  45  44  43  42  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
02/6/2009
08:44
New thread due to name change http://www.advfn.com/cmn/fbb/thread.php3?id=19866355
jakleeds
05/5/2009
13:03
Hi Rob I also reckon there'll be a trading statement,as they issued one in April last year and have not yet issued one this year. Let's hope it's another 'ahead of' like last year
jakleeds
05/5/2009
10:58
Hi Jak I will not be attending the GM this week, I would expect all Resolutions to be passed. I dont really have much to add that I havnt said before, an excellent company with a world beating product with massive potential. I am happy to hold. Regards Rob Ward
robward
05/5/2009
10:29
Flying, glad I added this morning :-)
jakleeds
03/5/2009
21:10
Robward, any thoughts on the GM due to be held this friday? We should see some interest in the shares this week hopefully. Gartmore have been adding heaps since the start of the year
jakleeds
06/4/2009
09:18
Gartmore adding, explains the price rise I suppose: RNS Number : 1806Q Manpower Software PLC 06 April 2009 ? MANPOWER SOFTWARE PLC ("the Company") NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR INTEREST IN SHARES The Company received notification on 1 April 2009 that, on 31 March 2009, Gartmore Investment Limited acquired 469,500 ordinary shares of 5p ("Ordinary Shares") in the Company. As a result: Gartmore Fund Managers Limited now holds 3,514,524 Ordinary Shares, representing 7.86% of the Company's issued share capital; Gartmore Investment Limited holds 5,896,348 Ordinary Shares, representing 13.19% of the Company's issued share capital. The combined Gartmore holding is therefore 9,410,872 Ordinary Shares, representing 21.05% of the Company's issued share capital.
jakleeds
03/4/2009
15:34
Wow, two buys of 100,000 shares.
jakleeds
02/4/2009
15:30
A long-awaited move up. They issued a trading statement on the 4th April last year - so hopefully one due soon. Watch this space.
jakleeds
04/2/2009
17:13
The Company has received notification today that, on 29th January 2009, Gartmore Investment Limited acquired 245,580 ordinary shares of 5p ("Ordinary Shares") in the Company. As a result: Gartmore Fund Managers Limited now holds 3,514,524 Ordinary Shares, representing 7.86% of the Company's issued share capital; Gartmore Investment Limited holds 5,426,848 Ordinary Shares, representing 12.14% of the Company's issued share capital. The combined Gartmore holding is therefore 8,941,372 Ordinary Shares, representing 20.00% of the Company's issued share capital.
jakleeds
19/1/2009
10:46
WJCCGHCC - 1 Dec'08 - 11:12 - 1135 of 1135 Bought back in. My only wish is there was more info on recurring revenues vs upfront license fees for these MAPS contracts. Good timing. volume picked up nicely. your comments apply to many software cos
littleweed
01/12/2008
11:12
Bought back in. My only wish is there was more info on recurring revenues vs upfront license fees for these MAPS contracts.
wjccghcc
01/12/2008
08:56
Morning Bostonborn I think today's RNS answers your question. Regards Rob
robward
12/11/2008
13:42
Very unusual for MNS to be quite so 'volatile', does anyone know any reasons other than the obvious? Any sector problems? or associated problems?
bostonborn
23/10/2008
21:43
Some serious selling in progress
littleweed
21/10/2008
14:12
humble and helpful!
littleweed
21/10/2008
14:07
Manpower Software plc, the leading provider of workforce optimisation and e-rostering solutions in the UK healthcare market, is pleased to announce that Sunway Medical Centre (SunMed) in Selangor, Malaysia has selected Manpower Software's MAPS Healthroster solution for electronic rostering to all clinical staff. Sunway Medical Centre currently has 197 beds and is expecting this to increase to 800 beds by 2015. Ch'ng Lin Ling, Chief Operating Officer at Sunway Medical Centre commented: "The simplicity and logic flow of the solution impressed me at first sight, and as I looked deeper into each module I was assured of the solutions flexibility, ease of use and its ability to provide accurate, fair staff rosters. This convinced me it was the right solution for SunMed's staff rostering. Also the people in Manpower Software were both humble and helpful and demonstrated professionalism at all times. This is the sort of business partner we want to work with." Key to choosing MAPS Healthroster were its proven capabilities, its ease of use and a successful Roster Assessment. The solution will replace manual time sheets which previously was a very labour intensive and time-consuming process. Expected benefits from the solution include, fairer nurse rosters, more time to care, creating a better working environment and a clear roster policy for clinical staff. Commenting on the announcement, Ian Bowles, Manpower Software's Chief Executive Officer commented: "This marks a significant milestone in our efforts to extend our market reach for workforce optimisation and electronic rostering solutions into other markets. We look forward to working with Sunway Medical Centre to build a fruitful partnership and support them in their future expansion plans."
the shuffle man
11/9/2008
12:02
Gartmore have increased to more than 18%
jakleeds
28/7/2008
08:54
wow!! plenty of cash too
woody6
28/7/2008
07:30
Morning All Fantastic Results today. I appreciate all the hard work of the Board which is at last beginning to bear fruit. Thank you. Regards Rob Ward
robward
02/6/2008
08:33
More contract wins.
woody6
01/6/2008
14:29
Hi All At last....the new Financial Year. I am expecting our first Healthcare Contract in America in partnership with ACS and also a couple of NATO countries coming onboard. Manpower have also upgraded their website. Regards Rob
robward
27/5/2008
11:48
Another nice director buy, things seem to be warming up here
davemac3
23/5/2008
12:44
Something's going on imo. These just don't rise like this on the back of a new contract announcement. I wonder if they've been tipped somewhere. Hmmm
jakleeds
22/5/2008
11:13
Looks a bit leaky though IMO, started ticking up a few days ago and then an announcement of a new contract, mmmmh
davemac3
Chat Pages: 53  52  51  50  49  48  47  46  45  44  43  42  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:43 V: D:20161208 11:55:06