||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Lms Capital Share Discussion Threads
Showing 1151 to 1173 of 1175 messages
|I must say I wouldn't play with fire when the last couple of times it has ended with a red hot poker up your boomole. Gresham seem less dodge than the LMS crooks, but it's a brave man who goes back for more.|
|Big seller in play at the moment!|
|Fill yer boots.|
|HP - Last val'n was for £15.77m (17.3%)
|Medhost Inc is the largest portfolio company. Its about 25% from memory. Is there any publically available financial info on this company? I'd probably buy some of these if I could be convinced the NAV is reasonably accurate.|
|Bother - went for a small top-up @ 55.75p....and someone beat me to it by seconds. Actually they bought quite a few more than I was after, they took 50k. I suppose I should be pleased that someone else sees value here. I certainly do.
I had a very helpful response to my request for an IMS ahead of the Finals as they are a long way off - March next year. Graham Bird, MD of GHAM, is minded for such a move and more regular reporting in general. It really was a very constructive response; and highly encouraging for future communication with shareholders.|
|Management no longer interested now they have secured their own futures.|
|Skyship are you still happy to hold this? I'm getting a little tired of seeing a huge red spot in the middle of my portfolio, and beginning to wonder if the opportunity cost of waiting for LMS to recover (and having those funds thus tied up) is starting to outweigh any future gains. Your 2 cents appreciated.|
|....and a more recent one too. The problem here is the long wait until the next official staement, which may be the Finals in Mar'17. That is a long time to wait for the next NAV update; and so far emails have not elicited a response to my request for a qtly IMS.
NAV here quite likely to be North of 95p. At 95p the dicount to a 56p share price = 41%.
Also two further Tenders are promised.
I've bought back the stock tendered in the last time; but so far haven't increased further...|
|That's hit an old buyzone|
|Trustees must be fuming that they couldn't Tender!|
|Rayne sold 400k|
|Pretty rough October for this stock. Is this just boredom? About 5% down in the last month.|
|NAV likely North of 95p after the continuing £Sterling fall...
As previously stated, one has to assume that GHE took a very long look at the portfolio before doing the recent deal.
What I don't particularly like is the very long wait before the Fina;s in Mar'17 - a full 5months down the tracks...
Hopefully we may have an IMS at some stage in view of the significant changes.|
|NAV is a work of fiction - director estimate.
Directors are totally & utterly untrustworthy.|
|like the rising nav - but don't like that chart shape|
|Schroders reduce 250k - below 5%.|
|Barclays seem to take a week to allocate cash entitlements, they finally credited my a/c today: 6.87% basic + 5.75% excess = 12.62% total.|
|I've sold out of my remaining holding - just can't get excited enough about the value to stay in, & find the wee tenders a bit draining! Can see an argument for staying invested in LMS, even for buying more, but it's not the compelling investment it was when they were in (in theory) wind-down.|
|Expecting the next tender to arrive swiftly, as I believe sales have already been lined up/ agreed in principle. imo.|
|Given that the current dip is all due to broad economic factors and not LMS in particular, I expect some more big buys from bargain hunters today. Definitely a Value sort of week.|
|Birkett buys 25k @ 59.25p.|
|Always found Barclays to be slow - and difficult to get hold of to ask what's going on.
Disappointingly small tender result - but as someone commented above, just goes to show how keen everyone was to tender. Not surprising really, since most bought on the understanding they'd eventually get 100% at NAV.|