||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Lionore Npv Share Discussion Threads
Showing 476 to 500 of 500 messages
|i was happy here - kind of miss this stock!|
|did point people here towards FQM back in May but nobody interested|
|I put some of my profits into MCR (Mincor on ASX) for nickel and TZN (Terramin on ASX) for more zinc to add to my ZFX.
The capital went into JLP (AIM) for platinum in addition to my PLAA for this metal.
|good place for your profits from LOR imo now Xstrata are smarting,
|Umm.. has the price dropped?
Yes, we all made good money... for a change!!
NB the two offers are still, concurrently, open so it will depend on who (which shareholders) want to sell to whom... I imagine it may not just be a matter of price..?|
|yes - its over - we all made a lot of money which was nice!|
|Xstrata have announced that they will not match Norilsk offer. Share price will therefore fall about 50p on Monday. Well done to all those who got out on Friday. Am pleased in a way that Xstrata didn't win the day. They tried to commit daylight robbery with their initial offer. If they had bid C$25 a share in the first place they would probably have won IMHO. Might teach them a lesson for the future.
|What a nice piece of psychological warfare by Norilsk. Get one of your directors to vote against the bid increase, and then a day before the expected expiry of the Xstrata offer, get him to say that the current bid price is too high etc. etc. Clearly designed, in my opinion, to try to put Xstrata off from bidding again - I hope they don't fall for it.|
|hi sog - just closed my last spread - good luck and have a good weekend - its been a hell of a run - i now need a decent mid cap/ large cap for my next investment - watching anglo american at the moment as a take over target - trouble is its gone up alot lately - need a correction before i jump in|
|Thanks chucky... you always appear well informed and knowledgeable so take what you say as credible.
We'll see... Itravel at w/e so may close out tomorrow.
cheers to you,|
|hi sog - i still have a small spread bet alive but i don't see xta bidding up again - fingers crossed they do but i think become too rich for them cheers cc|
|Could also be part of the "Support Agreement" terms; ie to earn their $300mm odd they must keep "in the game". If they drop-out then everything falls away.
I don't know, I am speculating as I haven't seen or read the whole support agreement.
This is more important in this situation since I haven't seen any of the bidders declare large stakes following submission of their offer documents (ie noone appears to be accepting the lower prices and, like some of us, are holding on for more).
I still hold.
|Xstrata have extended their offer period however Lionore have given them until 1 June to exercise their right to increase their offer and match the bid at $27.50 in which case Xstrata will be the favoured party. By extending their offer period until 6th June looks like they intend coming in with a higher bid but want more time! Time will tell but downside looks limited.|
|Xstrata have extended their offer period until 7 June. Looks like they are giving themselves more time to decide whether or not to increase their bid. If they decide not to bid again the downside is only about 40p per share, therefore still worth holding on in my opinion.|
|A word re bids on Minenews:-
|Edging-up on TSX today... here's wishing it well for an attcak on $30.
XTA offer expires today then Norilsk 'til 18 June.
|The potential reward if a C$30 bid comes in is about 80p a share based on the current bid price. If another bid does not come in, share price would drop by about 40p per share. Therefore the risk/reward ratio makes it worth holding on for a little longer. IMHO.|
|Yep it looks like 30 will be knock out time|
|Up to $28.65 on TSX open...then slid to $28.50
Another $1.50 and we're there.|
|Yep, well done those that still hold. $30 is about £14 so there is still another 60p odd to be had.|
|still watching....cc well done, (table?) but better safe than sorry, another day another$,lol. edit...oops!|
|well done those who held on - happy with my profit but wish i'd left a little on the table|
|Yes, my thoughts too; holding and hoping.
If "Mr Market" believes it the share price will be pushed to $30; if not it'll stick round about here me thinks.|
|I think XTA will rebid with $30 and that will win the day. I'm really pleased Norlisk has come back to the table, even if they don't win they've at least got the current shareholders a fair value for the Co.|
|You expect directors to have the best interests of shareholders in mind with regard to their actions. A bid of C$18.50 clearly undervalued the company and yet they recommended acceptance of the bid. It leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. My thanks go to Norilsk - I really hope they win in the end but I don't think they will.