||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Lightwaverf Share Discussion Threads
Showing 3626 to 3650 of 3650 messages
|I guess two or three bidders may equal ££.|
|Let's wait and see|
|With the price of oil now rising more attention will be given to making energy savings and the media will start focusing on companies that can provide smart home solutions. So LWRF should be a leading contender when the HomeKit news is confirmed and becomes public.
Over and above that I doubt it would surprise anyone that follows the company and the products, if there was a bid made that would provide a much wider range of products to the likes of Hive. If a bid does follow I expect it would be at the top end of any expectations that have been mentioned here in the past.|
|thinking I should have taken part/. lol|
|small rise..maybe already know offer is oversubscribed|
|Agreed whoppy - B_ I - You ask about the jump to 20p, I think most us us can agree what it was about but not how it was manipulated by the MM (or House Broker) however, I believe that during the couple of days when the volume increased - in total very few of the new shares would have been placed through a bit of front running, as there were also a considerable number of sales made by holders that took the opportunity to take a few pence profit or cut their losses, as the case maybe.
While many placings do indeed fall below their placing price there are plenty of others that do the opposite, and it is my view that this shall be one of those that perform well and reward those that have either avoided further dilution or taken up their entitlement and more if they can get hold of them.Remember holders are only being offered two for every five held on 17th Nov as their entitlement, though you can apply for more but what you apply for maybe scaled back if the demand is as great as I expect.
When the share price was 13-15p it was being suggested by posters here that they would be lucky to raise funds at even 10p clearly they were wrong as history now proves. To raise a million from another large investor at 13p, who is yet to be identified is very positive imo. the bonus is that PI`s have the same opportunity to invest at the same level, at a time when smart home tech is starting to make its mark, plus the possibility of commercial contracts make this very attractive at this point in time.|
|Double posts keep occurring.|
|The good thing is that smarthome tech is only just becoming noticed by the general public, so I think LWRF is still a bit ahead of itself. With energy companies having direct contact to every household, and offering smart thermostats and apps to save on energy, it is only a matter of time before that widens out to electrical sockets and lights. I think LWRF already offer what is possible, so along with the different platforms it will be operating on, Google Home, Nest, Alexa, Samsung, it should be well placed to attract bigger opportunities..If the shareholder offer goes well then the market may have to revise it's sentiment.|
|Clocktower, I have seen numerous shares after a placing go below the placing price on AIM. Don't ask me to name them as I cannot remember off the top of my head but I have come across many over the past 10 years. Let's wait and see what happens to this one.
What do you honestly think the jump to 20p was about prior to the placing news? Hmmmm!
I use this companies products in my home. I don't doubt the quality of the product. Its the performance of the company in terms of numbers that is very disappointing. This results in a share price which just does not multibag or offer the performance that so many high risk investors seek. This is a high risk share. I think the market cap is very low for this share. The there can only be two reasons for this. The market has mispriced this share which means a fantastic investment opportunity or the market does not expect significant increasing revenues and profits anytime soon and therefore this is correctly priced or will be after the placing.|
|I disagree whoppy, to have pulled off the funding at 13p for £1m and given stakeholders a chance to buy in at the same level shows the quality of the board imo.
I expect the issue to be over-subscribed so I do not expect anyone to be able to pick up stock at 13p or less as you may suggest, in part because we will either get news before the closing date of offer or soon after, be it news of further large orders or HomeKit or maybe both.
Since the offer was made you just have to look at the trades to see there has been a reasonable amount of buying well above the 13p|
|Normally do fall below placing price to test the value unless the company has something good to support the issue of the extra shares. Not sure what is going to bring an immediate plus to value. Perhaps the Homekit announcement, but will any damage to the share price be already done? I would take part in the offer if they announced tomorrow the Homekit deal. Please give the long suffering shareholders a chance of a profit. It's been loss after loss for years. Trouble is there is no confidence in the management.|
|Wishful thinking B_I on both counts - DYOR.|
|This should settle around the 12p - 13p area. If it goes below then I would have to add to my holding as it would then represent good value in relation to the placing price and also the market cap at below 13p on a risk / reward basis.
Can someone just clarify this potential future 'Apple' announcement in some detail and how it will generate significant revenue to this company for it to meaningful?|
for those who are interested.|
|I have applied for my Entitlement plus,with or without further news from Apple - because when the news is released the stock will be held tightly and the share price will race way past recent highs imo.
We have already seen buying above the offer price of 13p since the last RNS.|
|Are we all taking up our entitlements in the shareholder offer?
Like loobrush says, everybody will want in if news on Apple is announced beforehand.
Absence of Apple news may mean not much interest (likely) and the big holder gets to hoover up the excess shares.|
|It is quite possible I think that Apple compatible announcement will be out soon to encourage take up of new shares.Anyone a view on this ?|
|How many DingDongs are likely to be sold in the UK whoppy? Not many I bet, so better leave the DingDongs to the Chinese to fathom out.|
|Need to be compatible with this.
|It is also good to see a little more trading today and liquidity, be it light. I expect some sellers are raising cash to buy new shares at 13p which they are entitled too under the terms of the offer, pocketing a hundred or so after expenses on anything over 5000 shares.|
|Good to see relatively high volume continuing.|
|B_I, good point but I cannot see why not as they have now published the terms of the offer. The same would apply if they received further large orders, they would have to let the market know or they could be accused of concealment that would allow those with inside info to take advantage,the same would apply if they had approval from Apple, remember they have already confirmed they have submitted and are awaiting approval.|
|Would they be able to release such news before the application dates? It could be deemed as market sensitive news and therefore I am not sure they would now be able to announce it before the application dates. However, I could be wrong as I am not sure.|
|Good to see the directors that never held shares participating in the offer and Barry Gamble taking up his full entitlement.
2 for every five held is very encouraging as I expect there will be many that apply for more than they are entitled to receive - By how much will the offer be over-subscribed if news from Apple is received before the application dates?|