||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Landore Resources Share Discussion Threads
Showing 5326 to 5348 of 5350 messages
|Nice confident buy...|
|Friendzarin, I agree they seem to suggest they have investors lined up.
I am a little surprised that the share price has dropped sub 3p as in the RNS they said dilution 'at or around market price', which I presumed would be a slight discount to the price at the time of the RNS. If it means 'at or around market price' whenever they get around to it, then it was a meaningless statement imo.
Was also unusual for a company to pre-announce an intention to fundraise. Normally we all know it's going to happen, but we just get told it's been done, ie CNR just this Monday.
Bought back 50k I'd sold at 3.5p last week and was checking prices when spread was 2.7 to 3. I could sell 150k easily, couldn't buy 50k at all. I'll look to top back up to 500k once the placing is sorted.|
I think they have it sorted don't they. The share price performance is saying it's somewhat south of when the RNS took place. We'll be told soon no doubt. F|
|those in the know offloading to be backfilled lower.
This does happen, volume isn't massively high atm though. Hope they get the dilution sorted asap.|
|Well I guess we can tell where the placing will sit with those in the know offloading to be backfilled lower. With aim if you set your expectations low enough you're never disappointed 🦆|
|Near the end of today's RNS they say that funding will come via an equity subscription by existing and new investors at around market price,seeking to raise GBP3 to 4.5 million and to be completed next month.I assume this means yet another placing to institutions.Private investors as usual,are presumably excluded.|
|True HD, it came a bit quicker than I thought :)
I took 50k off the table first thing so back to 400k.
The equity raise is the draw back in the RNS but was always going to happen. It will weigh on the share price until it happens.... but I like the idea of getting a stack load of cash and drilling the hell out of these high grade veins with great recovery and easy extraction costs.
Much of the feasibility studies have been done and they do seem to be in quite a hurry to delineate the discovery and prove up more ounces, with an eye on the PEA at the end of the year.
I hope they concentrate on getting the high grades reserves into high grade resource ounces and then plan a mini mine to get the gold out asap! Further exploration can wait and be paid for from revenue.|
|You can't dissolve gold...precious. .|
|Just far too much dilution over so many years.|
|Most frustrating share I've ever held.|
|Yes, I missed that!|
|Hardly surprising with the subscription lumped at the footer of the RNS. Don't think this will go anywhere now until that's over and done with.|
|Poor response from the market so far.|
|You didn't have long to wait, Temujin.
Looks pretty impressive to me!|
|RNS out, 300k gold so far.|
|Well I took 50k today, and 50k on the 8th, to bring my holding back up to 450k. Am looking fwd to the initial resource as per RNS...
....to complete an initial Mineral Resource estimate and NI 43-101 Technical Report on the Bam East Gold Prospect, scheduled for completion Q1 2017|
|Someone' cleared out all the stock on the 3.30 offer after a bit of selling earlier this week. Curious.|
|Many thanks HD ... indeed Copper Lake looking interesting too. GLA|
|Should be a progress report at least, HM, in the next couple of weeks. But who knows?
Anyone notice the news release by the neighbours, Copper Lake (TSXV -CPL)? Seems they're getting interested in gold too. Worth a look IMO!|
|Does anyone have an idea as to when there'll be a definitive report about the viability?|
|Updated photo gallery.
|added, ready to move again|
|Well, they seemed to have stopped falling so I picked up a few this morning, not that I could get as many as I wanted at the full ask price so I picked up what I could at a little inside that. Interested to see that someone had to pay up (3.35 versus 3.25 offer price) for a little over half a million shares.
There's no stock in the market and, I suspect, no ready seller for the MMs to call.|