||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Construction & Materials
|Kurawood Daily Update: Kurawood is listed in the Construction & Materials sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker KURA. The last closing price for Kurawood was 0.35p.|
Kurawood has a 4 week average price of - and a 12 week average price of -.
The 1 year high share price is - while the 1 year low share price is currently -.
There are currently 32,000,000 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 0 shares. The market capitalisation of Kurawood is £112,000.
|mjcrockett: Results out today. Revenue for half year to 31st March is zero. Can only improve from there. One assumes that the forecasts produced last year are completely out of the question. I do not blame them for avoiding using the 'below expectations' description because the share price would have dropped 20p instead of going up a penny.
There is no mention of the Robbins contract, which is most disappointing. Have they lost it? Is it delayed? We may never know.
|indalo: I bought this first thing this morning, and again just now. This is basically a "jam tomorrow" stock, but it has a LOT going for it in the very short term.
- Firstly, it is difficult to value the business, which means there is nothing stopping a stratospheric re-rating. A market cap' of £50m would not surprise me in the least.
- Secondly, they have raised cash, and are adequately funded for development. That removes a major risk/obstacle to buying the shares.
- The market they are targeting is huge, and even moderate inroads would justify a far higher valuation.
- Having just floated, there is very little chance of a negative press release in the short term.
- The stock is up 10% today, and no comments here. That would imply a lack of "hot money" involved. As investors wake up to this, the share price should rise rapidly.
Friday's rally was on the highest volume so far for the stock (apart from the day they floated), and we are now in uncharted territory with no historical price resistance.
All in all, I expect this could reach 150 - 175p over the next few weeks.
All IMHO, DYOR etc..|
Kurawood share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange