Advertisement
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Jersey Oil&Gas LSE:JOG London Ordinary Share GB00BYN5YK77 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +1.00p +0.36% 277.50p 275.00p 280.00p 278.50p 275.00p 276.50p 16,595 15:01:20
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Oil & Gas Producers 0.0 -0.8 -9.3 - 27.60

Jersey Oil&Gas (JOG) Latest News

More Jersey Oil&Gas News
Jersey Oil&Gas Takeover Rumours

Jersey Oil&Gas (JOG) Share Charts

1 Year Jersey Oil&Gas Chart

1 Year Jersey Oil&Gas Chart

1 Month Jersey Oil&Gas Chart

1 Month Jersey Oil&Gas Chart

Intraday Jersey Oil&Gas Chart

Intraday Jersey Oil&Gas Chart

Jersey Oil&Gas (JOG) Discussions and Chat

Jersey Oil&Gas Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
21/7/201710:24Jersey Oil and Gas - a new trap ?466
07/7/201713:28Oil is Dead2

Add a New Thread

Jersey Oil&Gas (JOG) Most Recent Trades

No Trades
Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
View all Jersey Oil&Gas trades in real-time

Jersey Oil&Gas (JOG) Top Chat Posts

DateSubject
22/7/2017
09:20
Jersey Oil&Gas Daily Update: Jersey Oil&Gas is listed in the Oil & Gas Producers sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker JOG. The last closing price for Jersey Oil&Gas was 276.50p.
Jersey Oil&Gas has a 4 week average price of 197p and a 12 week average price of 189.50p.
The 1 year high share price is 337.50p while the 1 year low share price is currently 29p.
There are currently 9,945,542 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 45,787 shares. The market capitalisation of Jersey Oil&Gas is £27,598,879.05.
14/6/2017
22:09
baner: trulyscrumptious i totally agree - a discovery will see a significant uplift in the share price - however with no discovery the shares will be nearer to 0. the probability of a discovery is said to be ca 25%, in other words the probability of the shares coming down to nearer to 0 is ca 75%. if you consider this to be a sound risk/reward, by all means keep buying!
13/5/2017
03:17
bones698: Odds of less than 20% if you like gambling you will get burnt. Smart bestselling out pre drill n what is a very inflated share price . You have been warned
12/5/2017
16:19
money maker1: jovi1 i do have a positive view on JOG. Considering JOG still has a very small market capitalisation if you look at the chart it seems obvious the share price will rapidly gap back up to the 800p to 1000p range. Obviously if Verbier comes up good this summer then you would be looking at a price more than 10x the current level so £30 or more. http://uk.advfn.com/cmn/chrt/chrt_wrap.php?epic=LSE%3AJOG&name=&type=1&sprd=0&size=2&period=9&freq=1&date1_day=27&date1_month=10&date1_year=1986&date2_day=12&date2_month=05&;date2_year=2017&;ind_type1=0&ind1_1=&ind2_1=&;ind_type2=0&ind1_2=&ind2_2=&;ind_type3=0&ind1_3=&ind2_3=
10/5/2017
13:15
cyan: Everyone who has bought this share recently must recognise what it is; effectively a binary play. If the drill makes a commercial find this share could hit £8 or £9 fairly quickly. If the drill fails the share price will collapse spectacularly to way under a quid. Its a gamble and I reckon the odds of success are one in three.
01/3/2017
14:30
baner: market cap is now nearer to £25m. there is a 25-ish % probability the Verbier share could be worth considerably more than this - subject to the oil price holding up etc. on the other hand, there is a 75-ish% probability the company will be worth absolutely nada in say six months time. hardly a fantastic risk/reward after this phenomenal surge in the share price - Gillenhammar was the first one to see this upside and he is now obviously of the view it is time to harvest given this up/downside situation. any views?
24/2/2017
03:56
ethics_gradient: WITJ - ITT (Invitation To Tender) process allows vendors around 30 days to submit tenders. Then the Company may take around 30 -60 days to evaluate the tenders allowing time for clarification meetings, discussions etc before awarding the contract. Given that it has been stated that the well will be drilled in the summer, I would guess maybe April /May before we hear anything concrete, unless the ITT process is already well underway. Just my best guestimate. Drilling the well in summer does of course make sense as it take advantage of the better weather which saves time during the spudding process. Good news is that rig rates are rock bottom at present so Statoil should be able to source a quality rig at a low price, not that it particularly matters to JOG as they have $25M free carry which should be enough unless they encounter the "well from hell". Surprised by the lack of activity here on this BB, which suggests not a lot of people are aware of this Company and could lead to significant upside to come when the herd arrives given the lack of liquidity. Could be an exciting ride both on the up and downside. The risked figures are interesting but do not account for development and lifting costs of Verbier. Lets say e.g. it will cost $20/barrel to extract the oil, this would have to be deducted from both the risked and unrisked figures, but obviously still a massive potential upside from current share price. The only concern I have is the potential for this Company to look at a discounted R.I. where P.I.s get screwed and institutions make a quick profit. It would make sense to them for two reasons, (1)Obvious they will need the cash and (2)It helps liquidity of the share. Anyway I am in for the ride with a substantial chunk of my IAE profits. Good luck to all, no advice intended and DYOR of course EG P.S. Isn't it time for a new thread? Don't think TRAP is relevant anymore.
21/2/2017
22:10
whiskeyinthejar: Verbier numbers are listed here at slide 12 of their corporate presentation. Http://www.jerseyoilandgas.com/media/22722/oil_capital_conference_160919_jab_2.pdf Fun to play with the numbers? Jog say then that in Verbier they are targeting 117 million barrels. Chance of success is 26%. So RISKED resources =30.5 m barrels. Jog say value per barrel is $14.30. So total risked value of the field is: £14.30x 30.5=£436m Jog share of Verbier is 18% of that, so: £436m x 0.18= £78million There's about 9 million shares 78m/9m=8.7 So risked value per share of Verbier is about 9 quid, as the slide says. So: The 26% risk factor has already been applied to get the 9 quid Nav number. Unrisked, however, if Verbier delivers, value per share will then be 4 times as much. ie 4x9= 36 quid a share. But slide 12 says this is based on $50 oil to give the value of £14.30 per barrel. This seems pessimistic to me. Long term oil price should hit $55-60 imo. At $55 oil price, would imply (£14.30+£;5) £19.30 per barrel value then. Risked: £19.30x 30.5=£588m 18% is jog share:£106m Risked value per share at $55: £11.77 Similarly, £60 oil implies a risked value of £15 per share. Unrisked £60 per share. Lol.
17/2/2017
19:39
rogerlin: http://uk.advfn.com/stock-market/london/jersey-oil-gas-JOG/share-news/Trap-Oil-Group-plc-Proposed-Acquisition-of-Jersey/67895530 Trap was 40 pence originally but fell to a few pence before the 100:1 consolidation and the conversion into JOG in July 2015. At that time JOG did a placing (in the new shares) at 22 pence and so the current shares really started from there.
17/2/2017
18:05
rafieh: Hi guys, Just joined in today with a small position. Could someone please tell me if the 5-year chart has been adjusted to reflect the share consolidation? According to ADVFN long term graph, the share price has been as high as £40 in 2011.(20 times more than what it is today.) The market cap today is around £20m. Was it around £400 in the year 2011? Answers highly appreciated.
13/2/2017
21:38
mesquida: If we get early confirmation of the rig hire,and a potential drilling date, then the share price should certainly soon start with a 2. But with a production deal at an advantageous price, financed without too much equity dilution, then that 2 should surely be a 3 ! In that event I cannot imagine which song wisecat will be singing !
Jersey Oil&Gas share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:42 V: D:20170722 22:58:46