Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Ix Europe LSE:IXE London Ordinary Share GB00B11YBH19 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 139.75p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0.00 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
- - - - 253.21

Ix Europe Share Discussion Threads

Showing 126 to 146 of 150 messages
Chat Pages: 6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
20/7/2007
10:48
Dodgy or what? First they said that they had several interested parties. Then later no mention of the interested parties and just a 125p offer from Equinix. & now this.
mirshahik
20/7/2007
07:51
Anyone get the corporate action email from td waterhouse stating that takeover is at 125p?............on the same day offer is raised to 140p
winton1
02/7/2007
19:11
Why the price gyration now? It would appear that some people think that the game is still on, although the Offer states 60%+ acceptance. Anyway I sold for 125.0 today to bank a 50% profit in 6 months, rather than hang on. I may regret it, but there are other fish to chase.
wellsi
28/6/2007
11:47
I nearly did...bother !
rik shaw
28/6/2007
07:49
Oh well........ should've sold out yesterday for 130p
mdin79
21/6/2007
08:13
IXE stated they were in talks "with a number" of interested parties, so I imagine potential negotiations could well take a while.
randsys
21/6/2007
08:08
Very quiet here! They sure are taking their time with the takeover deal. Would have been nice to get an update from the company.
mirshahik
12/6/2007
14:59
I think its probably down to the wider market weakness in general. The share price was already getting ahead of itself before the bid excitement. A good excuse by many to take some money off the table, a profit is not a profit until its in the bank and all that. As ever all IMHO of course, DYOR etc.
randsys
12/6/2007
14:54
Another 3.5p down!? Doesn't make much sense now.
mirshahik
11/6/2007
20:04
I agree though think anyone looking to take over will have to pay a signicant premium to current share price
rik shaw
11/6/2007
17:48
Very quiet here! My guess is the price is dropping for lack of news/update on the takeover talks. Anyone care to comment?
mirshahik
30/5/2007
15:32
Thanks Huntie. My guess is that it will be higher than it is now so i hold too.
mirshahik
30/5/2007
11:50
trouble is, mirshahik, a guess on my part really would be a guess! so best for me not to do so. what I do know is that in the past there have been a number of occasions when shares I've owned have been subject to developments of this sort, sharp price rise, gradual slight drop in price, at which point I've often sold, only to see sometimes quite sharp price rises following as the situation pans out...and so with the implication of interest from more than one party, I'm holding. Best wishes, huntie2
huntie2
29/5/2007
22:44
i agree it would be very interesting to know what price for telecity/redbus and who will be the bidders for this share
acornoptical
29/5/2007
14:44
Huntie, what is your guess for the bid price?
mirshahik
29/5/2007
11:11
Thanks Huntie, much appreciated. I bought some after the news of takeover as I believe the the takeover price would still be higher (that is if it goes ahead). If it doesn't then I think it will rise in time anyway. The company has yet to make a profit so there is a long way to go. It would be interesting at what price Telecity/Redbus will float later this year.
mirshahik
29/5/2007
10:46
mirshahik, big rise, then pause pending developments, so a trickle of sells..... I reckon a small drop was only to be expected following sharp rise. Further newsflow coud well push the price upwards again, IMHO. best wishes, huntie
huntie2
29/5/2007
10:35
Guys, why do you think it has dropped in the past 2 trading days?
mirshahik
29/5/2007
07:10
best hold on, I reckon. the indication of more than one approaches is interesting.
huntie2
24/5/2007
18:46
very very nice
huntie2
21/5/2007
08:25
The fact that the statement says "a number of preliminary approaches" looks very promising, possibly culminating in an all-out bidding war but we'll have to wait and see. I would preliminary look for a take-out price in the region of 150-165p. All IMHO of course! Nice start to the week, NTA already up another 10% today, and its a Bank Holiday next monday! Yipee!! :-) :-)
randsys
Chat Pages: 6  5  4  3  2  1
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:35 V: D:20161209 17:26:59