Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
ISG LSE:ISG London Ordinary Share GB0002925955 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 172.00p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0.00 05:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Support Services 1,648.6 -12.9 -67.0 - 86.69

ISG Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2101 to 2122 of 2125 messages
Chat Pages: 85  84  83  82  81  80  79  78  77  76  75  74  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
22/2/2016
19:44
Did someone seriously buy at 175p today? They are going to regret that I think!
markie7
17/2/2016
09:50
Great effort by Cathexis played a blinder IMO....ISG board IMO not covered themselves in glory at all....pretty well a defence of "please don't buy us" but with little activity to boost the offer it would seem....
qs99
17/2/2016
09:33
As an independent observer now, I reckon Cathexis had management over a barrel. Of course there might be sweeteners for some board members we don't know of (perfectly legal ones I mean, like would you like to keep your job), however with 48% of the shareholder vote they could almost run the ship and no-one except Cathexis would benefit much from that. An opportunistic bid from Cathexis, but with the FTSE fall it lookd like some big holders got worried into selling up to the bidder, so looking like a smart and successful (if rather unwanted) move from Cathexis. Only three things certain in life imo: death, taxes and predators...
edmundshaw
17/2/2016
09:16
Therein lies the problem they need 75% so unless a number of big holders roll over they simply wont get there and that leaves the company as a zombie as the management are effectively hobbled in terms of making any big corporate decisions. As an observer it is certainly an interesting and learning experience.
salpara111
17/2/2016
09:05
Yes, the board has once again let shareholders down. Cathexis will still want to buy more shares to get to 75%. But maybe they can get this from two or three larger shareholders, now that the board has capitulated.
nocton
17/2/2016
07:10
48.4%! Close...
markie7
16/2/2016
12:18
and 1.465m just gone through. I think that might be it....
markie7
16/2/2016
11:53
unless that is both sides of the trade, in which case it is c.45% now held.
markie7
16/2/2016
11:53
that is about 11% I think. If I am right, then this is done. They have got to 50%
markie7
16/2/2016
11:51
OK - but 5.8m shares just traded at 171 - someone big has just folded.
markie7
16/2/2016
11:25
I'm hanging on. Hope there are not enough short term inners and outers to ruin things for us long-termers.
bouleversee
16/2/2016
09:37
I've sold. in at 150, out at c171. I don't trust this to hold its value if the bid lapses, and can't compute the odds properly as this is an unusual situation. It will be very hard to get institutional shareholders in the future if there is a 40% holder, and they will have much more influence. Will therefore find somewhere else to play. Now, I bet there is a counter bid in the next hour...now I have done that
markie7
16/2/2016
08:13
Another, more likely IMO, option is that once the distraction of the bid is out of the way the shares will rise steadily as the true potential of the company becomes apparent. After all, why do Cathexis want to buy it at 171p? Because they are sure that it will be worth a lot more in the future. So there is no way that I am selling at this price.
nocton
15/2/2016
22:24
Anything possible. Market saying no though
markie7
15/2/2016
22:13
I think Markie meant a higher offer from another party. Could still happen, couldn't it?
bouleversee
15/2/2016
20:05
Gucci - Wed 1300hrs
killieboy
15/2/2016
16:55
When is the deadline to accept
gucci
15/2/2016
16:29
Thanks ExBroker..... That's what I thought.
vulgaris
15/2/2016
16:23
The offer is final so cant be increased.
exbroker
15/2/2016
12:21
only thing you have lost if you sell, is the chance to benefit from any higher offer.
markie7
15/2/2016
12:09
Little to lose by selling in the market at 171p. Either the bid goes thru' and you'll get the same 171p, or it lapses and the price will likely fall allowing you to get back in at a cheaper price. The calculation is different, of course, if you hold such a slab of the company that you can tip the balance of success or failure.
vulgaris
15/2/2016
11:51
so, is this stalemate? a 38% holder, without the 50% required? Choices now seem to be as follows: Sell today - and get 171p or pretty close. If offer lapses, then price may fall (given market - so if you wanted to, you could probably buy back at 140 or something similar) Accept - but this runs the risk of not getting paid out as the offer may lapse Ignore - Ditto, offer may lapse and price may fall.
markie7
Chat Pages: 85  84  83  82  81  80  79  78  77  76  75  74  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:40 V: D:20161208 22:08:52